[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you let your children watch degenerate garbage produced

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 26victor-2-popup.jpg (58KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
26victor-2-popup.jpg
58KB, 650x433px
Why do you let your children watch degenerate garbage produced by this likely pedophile, disgusting Jew?

It's all insubordinate, race mixing filth. In other words, standard Jewish entertainment. All that it teaches your kids is that nothing is sacred and authority figures are stupid.

And you wonder why our nation is in such crisis. How can we have any virtue when we are teaching our children to hate us?
>>
File: IMG_2167.jpg (2MB, 2472x3296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2167.jpg
2MB, 2472x3296px
>>139849401
Good old Dan "if she bleeds she's too old" Schneider! What a legend!
>>
Remember that episode of iCarly when Spencer told Carly that she couldn't go to that wrestling match, she went anyway, Spencer caught her, and Spencer was beat up while nothing bad happened to Carly? I loved the lesson of that one!
>>
They do not know what else to put on.
>>
>>139849545
(((Dan Schneider)))
>>
>>139850620
Spongebob?
>>
>>139850649
So you'd download all the Spongebob and... what? Reminder, sesame street stifles learning in some children.
>>
This fat ass is in good burger . Good movie.
>>
>>139850744
Why do your kids need constant television? Be a parent, not a lazy asshole.
>>
>>139849925
I used to watch snippets of that show to inoculate myself against that kind of degeneracy. It was so insidiously horrifying. Obviously watching too much would poison your mind. I hope I didn't overdo it.
>>
>>139851115
You're immune if you're aware of it before hand. Kids aren't, and it's hard to break that upbringing.
>>
>>139850979
Notice: no parents. Buffoons in positions of authority. Jews love this trope.
>>
>>139851048
Recreation time is fairly easy to plan with a stock of video.
>>
I see this guy posted all the time. What's he called again?
>>
>>139851837
Mortimer Greenblatt
>>
>>139849401

The nation isn't in crisis. Trump voter-dominated sections of the country are just useless shitholes, because rather than take responsibility for yourselves, your communities & local economies, you'd rather just blame niggers. SAD. On the other hand, I enjoy watching you suffer from our superior yankee states.
>>
>>139852673
Fuck off, Schlomo.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.