[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's commonly known that Wittgenstein and Hitler attended

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

It's commonly known that Wittgenstein and Hitler attended the same high school.

What isn't commonly known is that the Chad Ludwig bullied the Beta Adolf:

On starting at the Realschule, Wittgenstein had been moved forward a year.[55] Historian Brigitte Hamann writes that he stood out from the other boys: he spoke an unusually pure form of High German, dressed elegantly, and was callous and unsociable.[56] In a contemporary journal entry, Wittgenstein wrote: "The other boys dress like disgusting brutes. Yesterday Adolf asked my opinion of his painting. After looking at it for one second, I took the paper into my hands, crumbled it into a ball, and threw it at his face." In a later entry Wittgenstein describes a second incident with Hitler in the gymnasium locker room: "Pussy Junge's [Wittgenstein's nickname for Hitler] penis and testicles are so minuscule that it fills my heart with laughter. All of the other boys are able to achieve full erections but Adolf stands in the corner alone with his flaccid, infantile penis in his hand."[57]
>>
>>139842969
Wittgenstein? Is that a Jewish name? All trying to bignote themselves at the expense of Adolf. May they perish in hell and their descendants burn.
>>
>>139842969
Spaß muss sein, sprach Wittgenstein...
>>
hitler had a babydick

drumpf has a babydick

hmmmm...
>>
>>139842969
So they were all faggots?
>>
>>139842969
And look where the 'muh dick' argument got him
>>
Sounds legit.
>>
File: ohno.png (470KB, 607x564px) Image search: [Google]
ohno.png
470KB, 607x564px
>>139842969
Nice fanfic. I laffed.
>>
>>139844469
Trump is well endowed according to his ex-wife
>>
>incident with Hitler in the gymnasium locker room
>All of the other boys are able to achieve full erections but Adolf stands in the corner alone with his flaccid, infantile penis in his hand.
So he was not a faggot.
>>
>>139844469
well Brump is literally Hitler
>>
>Pussy Junge's [Wittgenstein's nickname for Hitler]
What did Wittgenstein mean by this?

Krauts?
>>
>>139842969
>The virgin nazi vs the chad Jew
>>
>>139842969
>All the other boys were able to achieve erections
What were all those boys doing that this little prick noticed they could all get erections? Good on you Adolf, I knew you weren't a fucking faggot. Also:
>Wittgenstein
I know that normal Germans have these names too but I mean... what are the (((chances)))?
>>
File: 1502331733678s.jpg (2KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1502331733678s.jpg
2KB, 125x122px
So all the little Kraut boys stand around in the locker room with full on hard dicks, and call Adolf a faggot for NOT having a hard on? What a bunch of little faggots.
>>
>>139844756
this
Hillary voters on suicide watch!
>>
>>139844756
That's all I got from it, too.
>>
>>139844928
Some things never change
>>
Wittgenstein is an incredibly based philosopher, he is one of the few modern philosophers to take it back to its greek roots, where it actually fucking matters and has a point as opposed to beta spinsters who enjoy fantasy crap.
>>
>>139844895
Junge is German for boy, 'pussy' doesn't exist.
Source is fake, dude is larping.
>>
>>139844987
Wittgenstein is a jewish-Austrian family, so you're not wrong
>>
MUH DIKKKKKK
>>
>>139842969
>jewish propaganda
sage
>>
>>139842969
Why are kikes and dindu's obsessed with dicks?
>>
>>139844499
Yeah, right? He's laughing at the straight kid for not getting a hard-on to naked boys. If I were in that situation, my pecker would retract inward in disgust too.
>>
>>139842969
>haha adolf can't get an erection by looking at other boys' erect dicks what a fag
Didn't really think this one through huh.
>>
If you are dumb enough to believe this you should be gassed.
Its true that they probably went to the same school, but supposedly all their interactions amounted to was Hitler shouting 'saujude' (pig-Jew) at Wittgenstein or something.
Don't be so fucking gullible lads.
>>
>>139846183
>Hitler shouting 'saujude' (pig-Jew) at Wittgenstein or something.

Did Hitler actually hate Jews from a young age? I thought it was only after WW1.
>>
>>139846315
Yeah, this is pure bullshit
>>
>>139842969
"Written after the war."

Just another virtue signalling hit-job.
>>
>>139846183
Wittgenstein is a mega chad, just read his shit.

Man if I wasnt on a phone, this would make a killer "chad philosopher, virgin fuhrer" comic.
>>
>>139845226
Every time.
>>
>>139842969
And how many of WittgenSTEIN's kin has died, partly because the "muh dik" argument?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.