[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know about you, but I recently studied war and politics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I don't know about you, but I recently studied war and politics a bit.

Especially I was wondering about recent conflicts. I think every conflict has a reason.

I thought about North Korea. What does Kim want? Why is he behaving like this?

I think one major thing is that Kim is to some degree afraid of civil war. His country is fucked up and poor.
The only thing is that the military controls the country. He needs a strong and loyal military. Get gets it by having an enemy. He can justify the expenses for the military by the enemy. So basically he can cuck the people, by telling them they have an enemy. Sounds logic?

Kim isn't stupid, he knows he doesn't last a chance against US. But he gives his folks (which probably does not support him overall, but is too afraid to say no) the hope and a reason.

Also he has to isolate himself from the rest of the world to not let the folk see how miserable they live. If they would see how poor they live compared to other countries, they would all kill kim.
>>
>>139840082
He's a bad guy
>>
Friendly reminder that North Korea has done nothing wrong and the anti-NK narrative is pushed by the Jews to sway public opinion on NK to allow for "democracy" to be forcefully introduced to allow the Jewish banking cabal to gets its grubby little hands on the last spit of clay it hasn't yet grasped
>>
Twice a year America and South Korea stage massive war games on Kim's border where they simulate invading the north. Kim wants them to stop it. That is all.
>>
The only thing he is really afraid of is a coup. Truth. He fears nothing from outside because he holds Seoul hostage. He could literally rubble Seoul in a few minutes.
>>
>>139840345
Fuck you. "KIm done nothing wrong". How old are you 12? We have been at war with the Norks for almost 70 years. Read a fucking book.
>>
>>139840471
We learned it from the USSR. They did it to us every year in Germany. An "exercise" that look every bit like an attack right up to the border, on a massive scale.
>>
>>139840471
Not our fault Kim can't take a prank
>>
>>139840645
So why are you at war with the DPRK?
>>
>>139840082
Kim knows his place. He's the international boogeyman funded by globalist to cause a distraction when necessary.
>>
>>139840645
You've been occupying the south half of Korea for 70 years and turning it into a culture-less nightmare yes goy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.