[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When /pol/ will finally start treating Turks as sandniggers and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

When /pol/ will finally start treating Turks as sandniggers and foreign invaders?
We are one of the major European civilizations and we deserve respect
>>
Cause you are sandniggers that origin from steppes. If you invade the whole balkans then you are a foreign invader cause you dont origin from that land and have no real claim to it. You have never been never european, Anatolia was originally owned by Byzantines and they where the ones who built that place up. You were just sandniggers who came and invaded.
>>
>>139837302
You worship a pagan moon god because a goatfucking pedophile told you so.

How are you not subhuman?
>>
>>139837663
Funny coming from an Estonian. You aren't even Indo-European, you are a foreign invader from Sibirian steppes, aswell.
But the fact of the matter is that now both Turks and Estonians live in Europe, thus we are Europeans
>>
>>139837732
we worship the same god, retard
>>
>>139837837
Hahahahaha
No

Allah = Satan
>>
>>139837302
It's very simple - you are not European, and you never will be.
>>
>>139837837
Croatians are catholics :DDD

The siberian steppes theory is long proven wrong, hahaha last place that we moved from to our now lands was somewhere close to Ukraine. We were hunters and followed the reindeers to the north when the ice age started to end in Northern Europe.

But you dumb sheepfuckers just cam from the steppes and deserts and are altaic fucks :D
>>
File: Fenno-Ugrian_people.png (203KB, 755x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fenno-Ugrian_people.png
203KB, 755x600px
>>139838103
You come from the steppes, friend, and your people are just as foreign to europe as mine.
but in the end it doesn't matter, since indo-europeans aren't native europeans either
>>
>>139838311
There are no steppes there, but tundras :DDD

You just posted a picture of nowadays living regions of ugrics. We were here 11 000 years ago mate. Indo europeans started to mainly migrating around europe 4000BC.
>>
>>139838580
So you you are not a stepnigger, but a tundranigger
my apologies :DDDDD
>>
>>139837919
YHWH = Angsy volcano God
>>
>>139838808
Are you an autist?

I am ESTONIAN and where I live is not a fucking TUNDRA but a region filled with ancient forests and marshes. Just many other ugrics inhabited in the North-Western Russia what is too mainly ancient forests.

All of you turkic shits just come from steppes and have never belonged to europe and are no close to european cultures. Now go back to praying to the goat god
>>
>>139839188
But your ancestors came from the tundra, just like my ancestors came from the steppe
>>
>>139837302
roach are subhuman, so 0 respect
>>
>>139839275
You also cant read english it seems. We did not came from TUNDRA but some of us LIVE in there RIGHT NOW
>>
>>139837663
Virgin city builders
Chad city conquerors
>>
Cities are globalistic cancerballs. I like living in a village
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.