[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me get this straight, If CNN or MSNBC come out with a report

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0372.png (531KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.png
531KB, 750x1334px
Let me get this straight,
If CNN or MSNBC come out with a report that says (((((anonymous source))))) or ((((((white house official)))))) its fake news. But if Fox News does it, it's considered credible?
>>
It's only fake news when its a direct quote from Trump about something he promises to do
>>
>>139834097
Because one either sets up a fake rescue attempt on national live television while at the same time spent a day bitching about the FLOTUS heels vs. reports the news.

Gee I wonder who is more credible
>>
File: 1504034936533.jpg (41KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1504034936533.jpg
41KB, 520x390px
>>139834097
one of these hasnt lied to the point of losing all credibility in the eyes of organic lifeforms therefore it is allowed.
>>
>>139834344
But pol always bitches about how these news organizations are controlled by the same group of people. How are you going to tell me one is better than the other if they are owned by the same corporation.
Make up your fucking minds already.
>>
>>139834420
Corporations.
>>
File: 1495934381067.jpg (32KB, 400x377px) Image search: [Google]
1495934381067.jpg
32KB, 400x377px
>>139834097

Nope.
>trusting Fox News aka another liberal kike media outlet
>>
This is still bad publicity for Trump. You think Fox cares if they fuck him?
>/pol/ believes it when it's Fox
That's people hoping it's true, the left still believes the (((anonymous sources))) in this story just like they have all along.
>>
>>139834097
>But if Fox News does it, it's considered credible?
No.
>>
>implying you can trust any normie newsfeed
>>
>strawman

its like you came to post a thread after you got into an argument in another thread and this is halfway through a conversation or something

fucking fag
>>
>>139834656
That's not an argument you fucking faggot.
>>
>>139834656
It's like you got done slobbering on your boyfriends rim and came and posted that immediately after.

Fucking fag.
>>
>>139834735
Whoa..calm down there, bud. Dont go running off making another thread about this now
>>
File: 8dc.jpg (30KB, 394x395px) Image search: [Google]
8dc.jpg
30KB, 394x395px
>>139834097
/pol/ is not one person, nor is it a static population. A good deal of users who have come here in the past 6 months were completely new to the site, and so the collective opinions/knowledge level shifted. Before the election, a good deal of users considered Fox news as controlled opposition, a way to monetize the more conservative demographics by the same people who run all the other news networks. Newer users are less informed and assume that conservative users MUST defend fox news on the reg, when I rarely see any defense of Fox, only attacks on the more openly liberal rags who use their voice for propagandist purposes.

tl;dr get fucked fag and lurk moar
>>
>>139834420
All news organizations should be taken with a grain of salt but, I do think Fox who has been complimented by Trump is going to know about some policy initiative than CNN who not only has ties to the opposition but, actively help Clinton in the primaries and published actual fucking smear shit as if it was fucking truth. I don't recall the last time Fox got their news wrong but, I can easily point out CNN's and MSNBC shit
>>
>>139834097
Context is everything.

>(((Source))) says Trump is going to become a dictator
Can't possibly know, absurd fear mongering.
>"Source" says Trump might do X to Y policy
Sounds plausible, we'll find out soon enough!

See the difference in context?
>>
>>139834097
Because the president himself is usually the fox source.
He uses them as his mouth piece.
>>
>>139834097
Failing fake news MSM needs to gain ratings so they come on /pol/ ? kek

Breathe your last already.
>>
>>139834097
Hello. Goodbye forever
>>
>>139834420
Why don't you just make up your own mind and stop looking to others to work out what's true. If you're happy with CNN then stop bitching
>>
>>139834097
Welcome to republican hypocrisy.
>>
>>139834097
I consider everything to be rumors until anything actually happens. Ending DACA seems in line with what he would do though. Nothing has come out of the endless "muh Russia" claims. Let's just see what happens.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.