[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/OBZmjwCh024 Officer literally says "we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: images (22).jpg (25KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
25KB, 470x313px
https://youtu.be/OBZmjwCh024

Officer literally says "we only kill black people"

Is this a conspiracy by the deep state?
>>
Is that the girl who was outed as a race baiter and got colonized in "dear white people"?
>>
He was clearly being sarcastic. Still, very unprofessional and he should be reprimanded.

No psyops or jewish deep state fuckery here, just a normal dude with a badge getting upset and saying something he shouldn't have.
>>
>>139833031
Obvious sarcasm twisted by obvious liars.
>>
>>139833031
who tells cops which jokes are illegal or not?
>>
>>139833276
This

The fact that he got fired over it really says something about today's culture
>>
>>139833031
Police officer is trying to deescalate and trying to get the person in the vehicle to cooperate.
Who's the girl in the pic? She's really cute.
>>
>>139833276
fucking this..but of course, the media wants to act as if he was super serial you guise
>>
>>139833031

>Guy makes smarmy remark
>Blacks jump on it as proof positive of their silly 'let us loot and don't you shoot' political position being just

If you have legitimate grievances, they aren't really going to get a bump because of a poor taste joke. You'd have better examples (like the mythical black scholar being gunned down by the local racist sheriff while he rants about the klan).

Grasping at straws.
>>
>>139833031
No, it's obvious sarcasm and the MSM is throwing a shitfit, this includes the Danish media.
>>
>>139833031

This was a BIGGER STORY than the nigger who killed multiple white people. I no longer give a shit about this country. I hope it all burns to the fucking ground.
>>
Breathe

>I can't spell.
>>
>>139833031
No it's a good thing.
>>
>/pol/ shill for the police
>>
>>139834088
Årh for helvede, skal jeg nu til at horer på det også når jeg er på arbejde?
>>
File: laughsinnigger.png (446KB, 488x486px) Image search: [Google]
laughsinnigger.png
446KB, 488x486px
>>139833031
>>
>The words of a highway cop to a drunk woman somehow overrides statistics taken across the entire country as fact
>>
>>139833031
He was mocking modern mass media you dumb cunts
>>
>>139833031

No OP, some people just don't like niggers. When will you learn?
>>
File: tumblr_nx5uibjEH91ryir3so1_1280.png (1MB, 1111x888px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx5uibjEH91ryir3so1_1280.png
1MB, 1111x888px
What a fucking stupid ass cop.

Shills are avoiding this thread big time. Probably because they've been spending their time on YouTube instead, desperately trying to do damage control, saying "he was being sarcastic" "he was joking" "he was mimicking the media," over and over again, and other shit that almost at stupid as what the cop said, like that justifies what the cop said.

It doesn't justify what the cop said. And no one is going to think it does. He's a stupid, piece of dirtbag shit.
>>
>>139833031
>Officer literally says "we only kill black people"
(And That's A Good Thing!)
>>
>>139833276
>he should be reprimanded.
That's a strange way to spell fired.

>>139833581
It was absolutely "super serial," you shill faggot.

>>139833461
Nice try to faggot shill. Him being fired is what should have happened. He's was placed on administrative duty, not fired. Him thinking he can just say shit like that to other people he comes across, who have already voiced concern about being shot, like that makes the situation any better, like that makes him look even remotely competent and worthy of her confidence, and like any white person he meets is just as much a racist dirtbag as him says something about police culture.
>>
is there a full video?
>>
>>139833031
lol if you miss the sarcastic tone in his voice you are autistic, since he was obviously insulted
>>
>>139838214
cant even joke about killing niggers in the current year

smhtbh
>>
dudes about to get rekt for making a joke, rip
>>
>>139838214
I bet you think this guy deserved to get fired, too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Rt3GR1HvQ
>>
>>139838399
It doesn't matter if he was being sarcastic. Though it's strange that he tried to back it up with "proof "("you ever seen any white people in those videos?") which got btfo ("You have?"))

>since he was obviously insulted
At no point does he appear insulted, nor does he have any right to be since he perfectly well knows and doesn't give a shit about inept cops shooting people recklessly. He's just a jackass.
>>
>>139833031
He was being sarcastic! Although it was a Really Stupid thing to say in public while being filmed by your own Dash cam

Officers need better conversation skills.
>>
>>139839317
>Though it's strange that he tried to back it up with "proof "("you ever seen any white people in those videos?") which got btfo ("You have?"))

It was stupid for him to say, but he was just trying to get her to trust him and comply. He redirected her concern for being shot herself and tried to make her think he was on her team and there was no danger for her.... Because that would de-escalate the situation.

Again it was not well thought out, but not bad as a short term strategy.
>>
>>139839087
Fired for that, no I don't. That wasn't a big deal. Still obviously best taken a pass on due to the racial part of the meme and the police context. There's a bunch of other comedic memes he could have used instead, if this dork had to use one.

There's a big difference between that and OP video.

>>139839489
>He was being sarcastic!
So? Doesn't matter, shill. It was extremely out of line.
>>
>>139833031
>I can't breathe

Well remove that piece of duct tape from your beak you thick slag
>>
>>139839489
>Officers need better conversation skills.
The only thing this faggot needed was to not be a stupid and racist jackass. This was not a conversation skills problem.

>>139839730
Shut up with this shill shit. You sound more stupid than he does. He's just a jackass, period.
>>
>>139842849
>He's just a jackass, period.
No. People do things for reasons and it's good to understand the reasoning behind actions.

You want to demonize the police with some cartoon caricature... That's not real. It's propaganda. Cops are people and make mistakes.
He didn't want her to go crazy and do something stupid out of fear.
>>
>>139843191
>No. People do things for reasons and it's good to understand the reasoning behind actions.
The reason is he's a racist jackass. It had nothing you do with some strategy of trust and making her think he was on her side, which is the dumb shill bullshit you had thread gall to type up as a poor made-up excuse.

>He didn't want her to go crazy and do something stupid out of fear.
No, he's jackass and had a jackass response to her concern. Shill.

>Cops are people and make mistakes.
No I don't think so, shill faggot. This is not an excuse especially when you do not grant others, who aren't cops, the same sentiment.

Interesting how you shills act like cops are demonic gods who mere humans need to obey or suffer/die (or suffer just because the cop felt like it), and shill support when they, the cops, act the same way, but when you think it's convenient suddenly they're just humanz who makes mistakes.

>You want to demonize the police with some cartoon caricature. That's not real. It's propaganda.
I am criticizing this cop for his actions. Yes it is real, and you, I, or anyone else can replay it as many times as we like. No it is not propaganda. It is video capture of real events.
>>
>>139844658
>The reason is he's a racist jackass.

Naw, you just made that shit up. You're imagining a boogieman where none exists.

>Interesting how you shills act...
/pol/ isn't a person. You're attributing a bunch of shit to me that I never said. It's just like the cop. You're inventing an enemy where none exists.
>>
>>139844658
>some strategy of trust and making her think he was on her side
A "strategy" of soothing her with revolting sadistic amusement in racial killing.

What a piece of garbage strategy it would have been anyway.
>>
>>139845690
>What a piece of garbage strategy it would have been anyway.
If he convinces her she's not in danger from him, she will calm down and comply without escalating the situation.
How is that a garbage strategy?
>>
>>139833031
its called a joke
>>
>>139833031
He was very obviously being facetious/sarcastic. Listen to his tone, he's taking the piss out of a woman who is acting like she's in genuine danger because of some muh evil cops shit she saw on Facebook
>>
>>139833031
>I can't breathe
Yet you can march along protesting just fine
>>
File: 1494713853581.jpg (36KB, 365x394px) Image search: [Google]
1494713853581.jpg
36KB, 365x394px
>>139846096
Oh yeah all American cops 100% only shoot bad hombres after all other options have been exhausted. No one should be nervous about interacting with police.
>>
>>139846273
The cop literally sad "we only execute niggers....you're white, you're fine".

I'd be pretty comfy after that statement (as a cis pure white male).
>>
>>139833031
good
>fuck off where full
>>
>>139845296
>Naw, you just made that shit up. You're imagining a boogieman where none exists.
Nope. I literally watched it on video.

>/pol/ isn't a person.
A favorite shill copout. Though, I said shills, plural.

>You're attributing a bunch of shit to me that I never said. It's just like the cop. You're inventing an enemy where none exists.
You're a shill. And I'm stressing addressing the cop's actions specifically.

>>139845831
That was not "his strategy," he was just being a racist jackass. And it would have been a garbage strategy because it showcases the cop as a jackass with an indifference to and even amusement for killing people, that she has to be around at 1AM at night in the pitch darkness. It also would have been a garbage strategy because she btfo his jackassery in 0.8 seconds after he asked her "if she's ever seen any white people in those videos."
>>
>>139833461
no, he deserved to be fired. That type of shit undermines the entire department, no matter if it was a joke. Now the guys on the street are gonna be on edge because if they treat a black suspect too roughly they're going to end up on national news with video of them manhandling some dumb thug nigger with a soundbyte of this shmuck's "joke" played over top and have their careers ruined forever
>>
>>139847338
>You're a shill.
You're a shill. You're attributing ideas to me I never stated. If you can't acknowledge that, it's obvious you have an agenda.

>>139847338
>And it would have been a garbage strategy because it showcases the cop as a jackass with an indifference to and even amusement for killing people, that she has to be around at 1AM at night in the pitch darkness. It also would have been a garbage strategy because she btfo his jackassery in 0.8 seconds after he asked her "if she's ever seen any white people in those videos."

Maybe it showcases him as a jackass, but one who doesn't want to kill white people (including her).
The fact that she saw white people getting shot on tv was unfortunate, but that doesn't mean it didn't work.
Obviously everybody turned out OK... but the media doesn't show us what happens next.
>>
>>139842849
just put an inhibitor chip in him, we all know that is what you really want
>>
File: 1493007986909.png (181KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493007986909.png
181KB, 1600x1200px
>>139833031
>destroy antifa
>have your cop say this scripted to encourage BLM
makes sense, antifa started to have conflicts with BLM's black-centric message.
t. psy op autist
>>
>>139833031
>pic

Is that the nigger version of WITNESS ME
>>
>>139848537
No faggot, Youre are a shill. And I'm addressing this rhetoric you shills use.

>Maybe it showcases him as a jackass, but one who doesn't want to kill white people
Police specifying or having racism based killing preferences is obviously intolerable.

>The fact that she saw white people getting shot on tv was unfortunate, but that doesn't mean it didn't work.
It wasn't a "strategy" of his. It was simply that he is a racist jackass. Had it been a strategy, her knowing that it was FALSE exactly means that it would not have worked.

>Obviously everybody turned out OK.
No thanks to him.
>>
>>139833031
Good, kill em all
>>
File: IMG_0181.jpg (8KB, 250x67px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0181.jpg
8KB, 250x67px
>Shiiiiiieeeeet why te pipo raysest n' shiet not lettin' us steal from them and arrestin us an shieeet! Gibsmedats money so I can spend it all on grape drank, chicken and watermelon!
>>
>>139849743
>you shills
Again, those people you're thinking of aren't me. I haven't used the rhetoric you're imagining me to have used.

>>139849743
>Police specifying or having racism based killing preferences is obviously intolerable.
Intolerable maybe, but not life threatening.

>>139849743
>Had it been a strategy, her knowing that it was FALSE exactly means that it would not have worked.
But it did work...
>>
Think rationally for a moment and dive into police perpetrated shootings in his jurisdiction to verify whether what he said was true or bullshit.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.