[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who the fuck do these stupid antifa think they are? this is not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: stupid_bastards.jpg (34KB, 474x315px) Image search: [Google]
stupid_bastards.jpg
34KB, 474x315px
Who the fuck do these stupid antifa think they are? this is not fucking Europe, this is America! here people are free to say whatever the fuck they want, even their stupid delusional commie rhetoric is accepted. What's not accepted is that these bastards go around violently attacking people so if any of you fucking idiots goes anywhere near me or ever touches me I will shoot the crap out you.
>>
Is that a nail sticking out?
>>
>>139817101
Yes. Antifa also sticks random people with syringes coated in AIDS blood, which they have in no short supply.
>>
>>139817001
Not gonna lie /pol/, since charlostville antifa looks way cooler than you do.

You simply lost the drive.
>>
they're fighting fascists if you oppose antifa you support fascism
>>
>americans boast about having guns
>get stabbed by a wood with a nail in it
>>
>>139817203
>wait... what? are you joking?
>>
>>139817001
even my crazy libtards friend are denoucing them lol.
>>
File: george-soros-quote.jpg (45KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
george-soros-quote.jpg
45KB, 672x372px
If it fails,
Soros will just start funding the Mexican MS-13 and other more violet gangs to cause more chaos!
>>
>>139821247
>filthy rich capitalist funding communist group who wants to kill him

Is the "redpill" an actual mind-number? Because it only seems to work on idiots
>>
>>139817001
>this is America! here people are free to say whatever the fuck they want
It's bizarre that you people are retarded enough to believe this. If you can be fired or denied services because of your political opinion, you do not have free speech. The last months have made this abundantly clear.

We had the opposite situation in Norway a few years back, when a high school teacher who worked at a very "diverse" school started speaking out against Islam and founded the Norwegian chapter of Pegida. Despite the controversy, he was allowed to keep his job, though he eventually quit because the situation became unbearable.
>>
>>139821694
Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Soros the Kike? No, I'd thought not. It's not a tale the media would tell you.
>>
>>139822003
Jeez, I know you're a norcuck, but get it straight - private companies aren't bound by the first amendment right. However, in many states it's illegal to fire someone because of a political opinion. The first amendment means you can say whatever you want while having freedom from persecution from the government, not your employer.

The problem is antifa get so triggered they resort to violence, which is against a different law.

So please, next time you try to badmouth the US, at least get it right...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.