[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alt-right ideology is just a coping mechanism for low-class losers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 27

File: black-sun.png (15KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
black-sun.png
15KB, 300x295px
Alt-right ideology is just a coping mechanism for low-class losers who can't handle Neo-Liberal individualism. Libertarianism and post-modernism are the ideologies of the new upper class.
>>
>>139812351
Will you post every your thought on /pol/?
>>
>>139812500
What else have I posted?
>>
I have heard this a million times. You still have the problem of every corrupt and evil individual/collective pushing your agenda. That usually means your agenda is Satanic. Your leaders are seriously perceived as draco reptilians by millions of people. They have even convinced usually sane people to accept this as a possible reality.
>>
>>139812892
People in every society have thought of those who rule them as evil. It rarely boils over into anything substantial, and when it does things are back to normal in a generation or two.

Face it, there is a global ruling class. Always has been. Always will be. You can oppose the current iteration but a new one will always assert itself and you'll be stuck at the same point in the hierarchy.
>>
>>139813148

Yeah, I fucking hate it. Ever heard of the Dutroux affair? Iran Contra? The Franklin scandal? This wicked corruption is found in the right and left.
>>
>>139813148
Honestly if I could strangle just one of them with my bare hands I'd be okay just being some rando in the next iteration.
>>
>>139813336
corruption =/= competent global governance

People like the Clintons are only kept around for the power of their political machines and their personal tenacity. The true global rulers want the system to run well because that means profit.
>>
>>139812351
the "alt-right" is made up.
>/pol/ is not one person
>/pol/ is a board of peace
>/pol/ is satire
you're not smart, you have no insight, and you're laughably out of your depth.
you have to go back, faggot
>in all fields
>>
>>139813607
>/pol/ is satire
Yea.
>>
>>139812351
The alt right is just white flight codified into ideological coherence.
>>
>>139813853
No, that's NRx
>>
File: 1479767524216s.jpg (4KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
1479767524216s.jpg
4KB, 208x206px
>>139812351
Sargon, stop raising another man's children.
>>
>>139813982
I'll stop when they start
>>
>>139813924
which comes under the umbrella of the alt right you retard.
>>
>>139813148
Dont you feel it? They have over played their hand, the basket full of deplorables foeced them into high gear. If they cant get in front of this rise in dessent, they will show their true power level and squash it. At that point the question is are they ready to truely oppress or will the people over power them. Hard to tell
>>
>>139813546

I know what you are saying. There are plenty of rich folks who are just like anybody else, but with more money. There is an undercurrent of corruption though that seems to be connected trhough generations.

I think though I would not be the best person to talk to, as I hold to some pretty strange ideas, with me being a conspiracy nut and all. All I can say is that there are certain cover-ups that are pretty rarely discussed that reveal there is a superstructure of corruption that passes through generations. If you take a good broad look at some of these things like the franklin scandal, the dutroux affair, Iran Contra, MKultra, Gladio, and others, you begin to see that there are actual connections between all of this seemingly disparate black programs and cover-ups.
>>
>>139812351
no its a movement for white people who don't want their communities overrun by shitskin savages
>>
>>139814095
About that.

No.

NRx is an upper class ideology with absolute disdain for anybody too stupid to rise to the top. The Alt-Right is populist trash.

>>139814110
Every time the people rise up successfully, the global class is back in a generation or two. If they didn't engineer it in the first place (the Bolsheviks were financed heavily by Capitalists). The retardation of populism is that it sees itself as final. There is never a final. There is only the cycle of time.

>>139814141
That's not at all what I'm saying. I'm saying that there is a global class of people who are better than us who want the system to function exactly like it should because they're at the top of it and that benefits them
>>
>>139814467
>too stupid for exploitation
Bro, do you even Capitalism?
>>
>>139814513
You have no idea what you are writing about. Research the topic before putting up such a low qual thread you dumb cunt. Sage.
>>
>>139814513

They are not better than us. I have met one or two of these new types. They are the same as the old types. They are extremely driven, conscientious people with incredible talents. That does not mean that they also excel in virtue, or patience, or moderation. They turn creepy like the rest of us, except they have more money to do it.
>>
>>139812351
Neo-Liberalism is just a re-branded name for slavery
>>
>>139814751
>read all of moldbug
>read most of Land
>regularly read Amerika
>browsed most far-right publications

Yep. Pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. NRx is a jewish-white hybrid ideology that believes in the totalitarian aspect of Capital. The Alt-Right is a xenophobic middle-class movement of bougie proles (welcome to the 21st century) who want to politicize their sentimentality.
>>
>>139814835
Are you sure you met the ruling class? Or did you meet their mid-level bureaucrats?
>>
>>139814974
Bingo.
>>
>>139814974
Except this time, they're wiling.
>>
>>139815198

Mid level types. Frankly I have heard shit about the top tier types that would make the draco reptilians shriek in horror.
>>
>>139815368
I'm sure.
>>
>>139812351
Oh you!

just wait until the misery of your own mind hounds at you relentlessly day in/day out as you age beyond the advantage of your pretty face. You wouldn't know what a hard day is, but you will. Some day those tits will sag and your stacks will leave you badgering regular jackoffs everywhere in your life as something to do, making complaints about coupons, demanding justice before a line of people just trying to pay and get the fuck out. A mockery. You'll be reviled everywhere you go and people will take any excuse to refuse you their free time. The poison in your soul will rot, and fester, until nothing but the seething evil of your failure remains, and seeps from your pores. Animals will smell this and keep clear, humans will sense this and keep clear.
Someday after your loneliness finally bites you, you will buy a plane ticket, as this will be the only way to force contact with another soul.
Faggot.
>>
>>139815146
Karl F Boetel is the best modern NRx writer.

There is nothing wrong with your OP, but I'd argue the alt-right is more of a reaction. I could see how it could be a coping mechanism though.
>>
>>139815485
Also xenophobia implies irrationality, and I believe you can have rational reasons to not want to live amongst niggers, spics, or chinks.
>>
>>139812351
>postmodernism
You can fuck straight off with that bullshit.
>>
>>139815478
Only when you figure out how to overcome the US military, LARPing faggot
>>
>>139815485
His "where should I start" page looks painfully ordinary. Where's the better stuff?
>>
The more I think about it, OP is right.
>>
>>139815803
Aw, anon <3
>>
>>139815803
Also, your guy looks like an alt-righter trying to appropriate NRx
>>
>>139815797
Democracy and the Intellectuals is good, Cosmic Horror is good if you like Lovecraft.

They're pretty long posts, not as dry as Moldbug...and a bit more snark.
>>
>>139815959
Karl is a half Jew
>>
>>139815853
I met with some IE people once, and I realized how out of touch they are with the elite ruling class. People's names that never get mentioned on /pol/ or really anywhere else that have a lot of money, capital, and power.

It's kind of sad to watch them cope in the modern age.
>>
>>139816005
Then he's bad at his job. Too much emphasis on the race question. NRx has much better selling points, and if the race/IQ issue holds water the system would sort that out on its own.

Racial animus masquerading as a political mission is usually a cover for resentment.

>>139816114
Seriously. It's harder when you know people like that IRL
>>
File: 1486080849552.jpg (34KB, 642x792px) Image search: [Google]
1486080849552.jpg
34KB, 642x792px
>>139812351
>Libertarianism and post-modernism are the ideologies of the new upper class.

For now.
>>
>>139816005
Also, (and I'll admit that I'm just looking at the pictures, but hey I'm drunk right now) I can't respect a guy who thinks that Bureaucracy is Lefter than Democracy.
>>
>>139816226
What are your opinions on the race question? I live and grew up in a very diverse area. I feel very alienated. Do you think it ultimately doesn't really matter because it doesn't matter for the super elite?
>>
>>139816298
>Commie
Try overcoming a well organized army that wasn't just decimated by WWI, you fucking coward

The soviets were a fluke
>>
>>139815146
No disagreeing, NRx is middle/upper-middle/upper. You have to injest quite a chunk of reading material to even get what's behind the basic talking points (castes in the US, neocameralism, patchwork, yadda yadda).

Alt-Right is lower-middle and below. Not an inch higher.
>>
File: rudolph.gif (2MB, 377x272px) Image search: [Google]
rudolph.gif
2MB, 377x272px
>>139812351
eat a dick faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjUC_sgyWi0
>>
>>139815683
u wot m*?

I don't think this is where you should be spending time little girl. Start with your basics. Reading. You shouldn't use words you don't understand, and you shouldn't reply to things you didn't read. Go back and read it carefully before you learn to suck 2 dicks at a time.
>>
>libertarianism is the ideology of the upper class

No fucking shit, it's the ideology that is most beneficial to them.

The alt right is the ideology that is most beneficial to white working class and white middle class males.
>>
>>139816394
I see race as a relic of locality. What you're (we're) experiencing is general existential angst. You can fixate on the racial issue if you'd like, but I'm going to focus on integration with the new order.
>>
>>139816298
don't feed this delusional piece of shit, tell him to fuck off and move along
>>
>>139816521
Nah, it's middle-middle and even upper-middle

Culture and class are separate issues. You can be culturally middle class while having the wealth of the upper class. And politics is a cultural issue as much as an economic.
>>
>>139816625
Fair

any reading on this 'new order'
>>
>>139816967
Class and wealth are separate as well.

You haven't made clear which part you're Nah'ing to.
>>
>>139817007
Basically an intermediate stage to Nick Land's "meltdown" idea. Capital and systems will exponentially dominate the human element until we've been written out.

Who rules the world? Financeers, Bureaucrats, top-tier Capitalists, the Cathedral's upper ranks, the US military, and any secret societies that manage those levers of influence. But ultimately, even they're subject to the hard realities of human nature, the logic of their systems, and random chance. They exert influence, but the days of an upper class exerting true "power" are over. Then again, one could argue that those days have been over since Civilization began in Mesopotamia.
>>
>>139817007
I like you, fascist bro. Please stop being fascist if that's legit. I'd hate to see you get screwed by the new order. If you're into authoritarianism, NRx is where it's at. Populism has had its day, but the Democratic spirit is dying.
>>
>>139817118
I'm saying that the alt-right expands further than just the lower classes.
>>
File: 1498088786794.jpg (95KB, 700x931px) Image search: [Google]
1498088786794.jpg
95KB, 700x931px
OP grade A faggot is mentally ill
>Neo-Liberal individualism is basic Communism for the weak feeble minded marginally educated sheep
>Libertarian and post modernism are incompatible and PM is just poly sci gibberish spouted by dumb Art Majors .
Alt- Right is fact base unlike Neo-Liberalism base on Dissociative Disorders of the brain .
> Neo-Liberalism is illogical and a coping mechanism by willful DD by OP a pseudo intellectual elitist .
>Loser low class OP 1rst generation college grad in shit tier Poly Sci Major
Sorry kid you have had to much cock to ass to see straight , your low self esteem is evidence of marginal accomplishments .
Go back to mom's basement and your Antifa pipe dreams .
>>
File: 1496536173223.jpg (1MB, 3424x2186px) Image search: [Google]
1496536173223.jpg
1MB, 3424x2186px
>>139812351
meanwhile in Britannia
>>
>>139812351
Watch out, they're coming for you.
https://vid.me/9OuLI
>>
>>139815336
would you be willing to make Nike's and t-shirts for a few bucks a day, come home and get hit by your dad so you have to go out and suck suck for daddies fire juice if it meant not starving?
>>
>>139818308
Holy
Holy shit
Wow
I love you

Neo-Liberalism is the instantiation of the finance/military global regime, along with a cosmopolitan ethic to encourage the creation of an enjoyable culture for the upper class and the inspiration of envy, which becomes either motive to rise or demoralization, for the lower classes.

Communism is an intellectual-led, worker based collectivism with a Democratic spirit aimed at destroying any sign of inequality through the power of a totalitarian state.

Neoliberalism is literally the polar opposite of Communism.
>>
File: 1448241126240.jpg (663KB, 1632x2326px) Image search: [Google]
1448241126240.jpg
663KB, 1632x2326px
>>139817503
This is kind of where I have been going after reading Quigley. The amount of money, families, think tanks, societies, capitalists, etc. All that you laid out, that have been around since the days of enlightenment. How could you hold a candle to the iron grip they have on the world? Mid-east foreign policy has just been them cleaning up the rest of the chess board.

I enjoy the Fascist of the past, but I have realized due to the technology and the iron grip the liberal order has on the world, its completely nonviable. If alt-righters want to larp about race, they should embrace a more nationless diaspora strategy like jews.

I'll go read some Land.
>>
>>139818781
>can someone else tell me what this link is?
>>
>>139818965
All you really need is "Meltodwn". its on CCRU
>>
>>139819048
>https://vid.me/9OuLI
Millenial Woes alt-right youtuber critique on Charlottesville
>>
>>139819138
kek
shadily
go away
>>
>>139819138
(oh shit, wrong fascist flag)
seirously, you should reconsider the whole fascist thing - nostalgia will get you nowhere unless you can form a proper relationship with it (which takes time and usually doesn't work)
>>
>>139819138
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhDJcEwez5Q&list=RDnhDJcEwez5Q&index=1

Also, aristocratic nostalgia is waaay better

Gimmie dat self-disgusted world-weariness -at least it's true
>>
>>139815146
Serious question here. Do you think niggers with their BLM, NAACP, UNCF, the Mexicans with LA Raza, the kikes with the ADL, JDL, JIDF are just politicizing their sentimentality? In other words, why do you condemn one, but not the others?
>>
>>139819287
Right, well put.

CCRU is awesome. First bit of Meltdown reminds me of William Gibson, even though he is a faggot.
>>
>>139819675
Gibson was one of Land's main influences

>>139819664
Yes. Collectivism is coping. They only have purchase so long as "race" as an idea does. By the time we die, individualism will wipe it out and any other form of collectivism that tires to assert itself over the Neo-Liberal order.

We're just burning through what's left of old collectivisms at the moment. The same thing is happening with religion.
>>
>>139812351
>postmodernism
>new
It's Marxism.

The Alt-Right just sees their people getting killed by apes and wants to separate them.
>>
>>139812351
I would honestly say that you are partly right here, although I doubt libertarianism will become very mainstream anytime soon. (but that is quite irrelevant)

But do you not see the problem here?
Our individualism has historically been the result of large homogeneous societies, in an 18-19th century nation state tribalism (especially racial tribalism) was entirely irrelevant.
This could gave rise to individualism, which worked quite well in these homogeneous (compared to modern day) and authoritarian/traditionalist societies.
But something very important has changed since then. Both in the US and EU, homogeneity has been undermined and both authoritarianism and traditionalism has been abandoned.
This means that the ground on which individualism could be built (most important the traditional family, which offers support and guidance to young individuals when they need it the most) has become very shaky.
This has had two results, either individuals embraced nihilism, or sought for some kind of identity.

The first one can be seen everywhere, especially on colleges, the second one is what caused the alt right to emerge.

In that sense you are right about:
>Alt-right ideology is just a coping mechanism for low-class losers who can't handle Neo-Liberal individualism.
The alt right is indeed an ideology for people who do not want to embrace nihilism and with it what neo-liberalism offers, but seek identity which neo-liberlism can not offer them.
>>
>>139820069
Ha. Haha. HAHAHAHAHA.

Post-Modernism is the ideology of power.
The Alt-Right is just low-class sentimentality. The ethic of the alt-right is summed up in your grandmother's frilly pillow covering and her Kinkade paintings.
>>
File: 1490537448451.jpg (712KB, 1356x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1490537448451.jpg
712KB, 1356x2048px
>>139820270
This reminds me of how Quigley banters Right Wing nationalist in Tragedy and Hope, lmao.
>>
Hi po.
>>
>>139820513
Sup, bro
>>
File: C5h08GdWcAAwret.jpg (159KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5h08GdWcAAwret.jpg
159KB, 900x1200px
>>139820576
What happens after all of these racial-collectivist ideologies die out? Individualism and post-modernism reign supreme? Then what? Humanity as the incubator of Ai? genuine curiosity
>>
If the elites are actively seeking to exterminate my people, why on earth would I not rebel against them?
>>
>>139812351
>Neo-Liberal individualism
There is actually no such thing faggot. In case you haven't been paying attention, anyone that doesn't tow the lefty liberal bandwagon stance on everything is alienated and ostracized by their own peers. Fuck the left, ant-freedom loving faggots
>>
Corporation Wars, government wages war against corporate armies as income inequality increases exponentially and robotics ensures that the wealthy can create or do virtually anything. Public-Private co-operative organisations, heavy automation and control. People addicted to internet and social networking, which are controlled by government mediators. People not allowed in main work cities without smart phone, which tracks them where they are and what they do. Switch off still works as transponder. People who shun technology either get with program or are shunned to remote zero tech districts where they can’t have access to networks and regular border patrols. Bigger need for raw materials resource, huge wars in developing world over resources. Widespread corruption because of government interference with corporations but private corporations have no choice since government crackdown.

Many people work for government, autonomous AI is largely banned. World was nearing collapse of capitalist system due to increasingly capable machines who could replace workers for manufacturing and service jobs. Cloud computer server AI’s that could design and adapt and learn based on human patterns of interaction. Government intervention, autonomous military droids shut down, huge revolution against machines, trashed. New legislation banning autonomous machines and AIs. Machines guided by people required, training in schools is for how to interface and command machines. The machines also have kill command they all must have that wirelessly can be shut down by government auditors. Black market for autonomous machines… oh yea! Governments have autonomous military droids for extreme kill missions. Ninja robots.. omg this is good.
>>
>>139820947
Illegal import of Chinese made (or hacked remote droids that can work autonomously) automatons that work and create output continuously 24 hours a day in illegal sweat shops, threat to capitalist society. Government agency to shut down these machines and businessmen who deal with them. Increased scrutiny of exports and imports. Anti-machine movement. Machine use is controversial like steroid use, but many companies still use it and try to hide it. Scandals when its uncovered.

How about… government increases surveillance on corporations who attempt anything nearing military developments. IT companies keep tabs on politicians, leaking explicit details on any candidates who go against their aims. Regular audits on servers for corporations. Auditors are like um.. religious zealots almost like Islamic police in middle east.

Guerilla DDOS attacks on wireless access points; terrorism (akira?). political parties groom candidates to be squeaky clean, buy off scandals in IT companies. Political campaigns conducted online, voting is online. Terrorists argue that machines still being used in government and corporate, they use hacking and go against system.

80 year old CEO with brain augmented, very weathered, weird features, oily. Heavy steroid use.
>>
>>139820735
They're not. Your people did it to themselves.

>>139820827
Neo-Liberalism =/= Progressivism

Neo-Liberalism is Thatcher, Clinton (1), Cameron, Macron, (sort of) Reagan

Progressivism is Bernie Sanders, Obama, and whatever comes out of college campus

Progressivism is a puritanical ideology worshiping the "other" that acted as our first attempt at a managerial ethic for a multi-ethnic global society, but is currently in the process of crashing and burning. Its the Catholic Church to a Holy Roman Emperor.
>>
>>139820987
Potential secrets: government is really controlled by AI who uses everyone like puppets in bureaucracy; the story is about the dude integrating into his new society do we need an over arcing story? Usa is breaking treaty with automated machines in military use overseas. No one cares. Hmm how about foreign nationals infiltrating city and terrorism is main story line shutting down IT shit with ddos in retaliation of military actions overseas? Whats climax of the story? Our hero is part of group to fight system and breaks into 50 different military servers to bomb and shut down government actions because of overseas. He is unknowing suicide bomber? He nearly dies but is saved by chinese military droid team. They need human operatives for EMP shielded installations. Maybe terrorist group is chinese funded (that’s one of the reveals) and his function is not just anti-government, but just anti-us as part of chain of never ending chess games against china and usa as they disrupt each other in their political war for resources.
>>
>>139819675
I miss you, fascist bro
>>
>>139821081
>mfw trying to explain exactly this to shitlibs

So whats next?
>>
>>139821081
>They're not. Your people did it to themselves.
Yes they are. They are the cunts who are pushing this multicultural bs and globalism all across the world. I reject their vision of an unified brown mass of consumer plebians which they would like to render us into. No future where my people no longer exists is acceptable to me.
>>
>>139821108

Do I keep HODLing bitcoin for our cashless techno-neoliberal society
>>
File: 1503948000906.gif (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1503948000906.gif
2MB, 700x394px
>>139812351
Nigger your all exactly the fucking same. All the individuals get called racist and leave. Your more conformist than christcucks were 20 years ago
>>
>>139812351
This is why I have so many problems with being labeled as alt-right, I've been pursuing this lifestyle from the cradle, started out in Messianic Judaism, quit at age 11 secretly becoming a deist (although I was unaware of the terminology, I know now that I was basically a deist), and then at 15 I became a Germanic pagan.
My involvement in this shitfest of lies and deceit is rooted totally in religion, the majority of my criticism are designed for people in this world who claim the highest moral high ground, if I wanted to criticize such low hanging fruit like the atheistic middle class in America I would have been able to do so without going through all this fucking effort.
You have no idea what it's like to go from being a Messianic Jew in a world CONTROLLED by KIKES, to a phyletistic Germanic pagan by PRINCIPLE and TRUTH, while the KIKE hates the GUTS of ALL of my people without ANY reasoning.
Jews have absolutely no ground to stand on, they are literal Nazis, Zionist Socialism is National Socialism, and Kibbutz settlements are National Socialist Communes in ISRAEL!
Jews are the only people who could prove, once and for all that Hitler did nothing wrong, and they very well did so with the Kibbutz.
Neo-Liberals "individuals" are useful idiots without alignment, they have no individuality other than how they choose to needlessly consume as faithful slaves.
You are willfully oblivious to the perils that damn your existence.
Even the fat, sweaty, cheeto encrusted fingers that held white nationalist signs in Charloettsville belonged to more dignified people than you OP.
If "low class" people were all killed off or phased out of society, the JEWS WOULDN'T EVEN FUCKING EXIST.
>>
wat the fuk
>>
>>139821220
Holy shit I summoned you.

The necessary increasing authoritarianism of systems as interpersonal relations break down due to the violence inherent in the market, education, and fracturing media, all of which serve to create utterly unique animals, driven by a technologically enhanced will-to-power, out of us who are often incapable of interacting on any meaningful level with a single group for long unless that group is expressly directed at the achievement of power, or coping from it. Family will die. Locality will die harder. Unless those are directed at power (see: coherence of the Rothchilds and the "culture" coherence of upper-class ZIP codes).

Unfortunately, the financial system is a big fucking gap in my knowledge, so I can't advise on bit-coin (I'm only in law school, please forgive me). My area of expertise is human nature, the psychology of power, and (increasingly) the psychology of class and other forms of organization. I'm planning on starting in pretty soon on finance, however, and I eventually hope to be a player in that world (mostly because finance boys are hot).

>>139821673
Welcome to meltdown. The nightmares will stop after a while.
>>
smells fishy in here ;)
>>
>>139821740
If you see the future you describe as a good thing you truly are a monster and a mortal enemy to me and my children.
>>
>>139821673
Also, when you're done watch Breaking Bad (rewatch it if you've already seen it). Fucking EARTH SHATTERING to experience those two together.

Nietzsche is a good ointment if it hurts really bad (it hurt me really bad).

>>139821885
I'm a Naturalist in the tradition of Thomas Hardy. I've given up on "good" and "bad. What is is. That's all there is to it. If you love your children, grill them to get straight As, send them to a top school, have them major in finance, data analytics, or have them go on to law, and MAKE SURE THEY MAKE IT TO THE TOP. Otherwise, i'm going to level with you: they're FUCKED.

Disabuse yourself of the idea that the future will be good for a majority of people. The only decade that was true for was the '50s and that was on a pretty steep loan.
>>
>>139822098
You're an idiot, if you were a true "Naturalist" you wouldn't let your children into unnatural environments.
Research ecology you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>139822216
"Naturalism" was a fatalistic literary movement that assumed that the world was arbitrary, humans were animals motivated primarily by low drives, and that life is basically tragic.

If you'd like to understand it, read Thomas Hardy, Steven Crane, Frank Norris, and Emile Zola.
>>
>>139820716
>What happens after all of these racial-collectivist ideologies die out?
This may not happen honestly
>>
>>139820716
>>139822328
That would require the economic system to collapse. See >>139821740
>>
>>139821740
I work in Business intelligence. Cryptos and political/philosophy reading for fun.

I have heard this concept described in other avenues, it is truly haunting desu. I wholly agree with the idea of the alt-right as "coping" rather than "reaction".

>>139822098
This is great advice on child rearing, it is what my Asian friends all went through. It's no surprise they're all working for top professional service firms, banks, and tech companies.

and Breaking Bad?
>>
File: 1483894072728.gif (84KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
1483894072728.gif
84KB, 403x392px
>>139812351
>write long thoughtful response in answer to OP
>0 (You)s
>OP rather responds to meme flags
>>
>>139822098
>If you love your children, grill them to get straight As, send them to a top school, have them major in finance, data analytics, or have them go on to law, and MAKE SURE THEY MAKE IT TO THE TOP.

This won't help them jack shit if they become a minority in our homeland. They will be dragged to the streets by the subhuman animals the elites brought to our lands, and butchered.
>>
>>139822319
>"Naturalism" was a fatalistic literary movement that assumed that the world was arbitrary
Wrong, Nature is about rising to the top, there's nothing arbitrary about that
> humans were animals motivated primarily by low drives
Also wrong, you're projecting insecurities now
> life is basically tragic
More projection of insecurities, life is triumphant for the strong.
You just failed in nature, so you hate it, and favor modernism because you know that you are weak.
GTFO
>>
File: zuckerberg.jpg (455KB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg.jpg
455KB, 2048x1364px
>>139812351
>neoliberalism
>bugmen
>individualists
um
>>
File: 1499903622434.jpg (4KB, 230x142px) Image search: [Google]
1499903622434.jpg
4KB, 230x142px
>>139822533
I thought your post was one of the best anon
>>
>>139822319
Zola was an optimist
>>
>>139822634
Thank you.
>>
File: 1490845032320.jpg (591KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1490845032320.jpg
591KB, 1920x1040px
>>139822533

I thought your post was very good, and that a derasinated, degenerate, disgenic lower-class isn't a very good platform for individualist super-elites to stand on.

Unless none of that matters and they just need to get as far as making an Ai or something.
>>
>>139822569
Once minority ethnic identity is caught between the individuating force of the system of global capital on one side and the collapse of progressive-puritanism on the other, that won't be your kids' problem. Their problem will be being ill-educated wage-slaves stepped on and laughed at by elites.

>>139822533
Sorry anon! I'll get to you.

>>139822468
What's business intelligence like? That field looks fascinating. Any advice for me on what areas of law will be relevant in the coming years?

Also if you think that's bad, wait until pedophilia is normalized. You haven't seen human depravity yet.

>>139822686
Yea, but Hardy was better.
>>
>>139823182
>Their problem will be being ill-educated wage-slaves stepped on and laughed at by elites.
No it won't if we don't allow the sickening future you describe take root in my homeland.
>>
>>139820020
>>139822428
>Yes. Collectivism is coping. They only have purchase so long as "race" as an idea does. By the time we die, individualism will wipe it out and any other form of collectivism that tires to assert itself over the Neo-Liberal order.

Are you referring to collectivism in western countries? This is absolutely not true in asia.
>>
>>139821740
>the financial system is a big fucking gap in my knowledge
No shit.
>>
>>139812351
>conservatism is for poor losers
Check you privilege
>>
>>139812351
ITT people who don't want to be ruled somehow support Fascism instead of Syndicalism

Wew switching a few masters for one supreme one
>right wing intelectuals
>>
>>139823182
idiot
>>
>>139812351
Why would a smart libertarian like you want to associate with people like us anyway then? Let us have our own alt-right Liechtenstein with people just and only like us, and everyone would be happy, anon.
>>
>>139822967
>a derasinated, degenerate, disgenic lower-class isn't a very good platform for individualist super-elites to stand on.
At least in the case of the EU, such a lower class was very necessary for the elites, else people would have neither accepted such an super-national state or the refugee crisis.
But I doubt that such a complex thing as society can be manufactured in such away, but it is very convenient for the elites to find a population so utterly self centered.

I can not imagine that a hundred years ago any German would have accepted millions "refugees" from the middle east into their countries and I do not think that Neo-Liberal individualism, has any kind of response to such a disaster that will not result in more chaos.

Neo-Liberalism can not really be the future (if we want a future) which is why the al tright exists.
>>
>>139823182
BI is an okay field, really just analyzing data and trends within the business. Then making decisions off of that. My job is essentially data science.

I figured they would eventually try to normalize pedophilia using trans rights as a vector. IE they're young enough to decide their gender, young enough to consent.

I can't make any good law recommendations except don't get beat out by the robot jew in paralegal shit.

Is trump just a speed bump? and once hes out he will be forgotten and a reason not to do nationalism again?
>>
>>139822468
Also, Breaking Bad is so in line with Land's ideas that I have to believe Land was an influence. Either that, or both are just geniuses who are onto something essential. Seriously. Read Land closely, then watch Breaking Bad for the parallels.

>>139823252
You and what army? Do you really think that your system (which by the way is ALREADY well instantiated into the neo-liberal system) could survive being an enemy of the United States?

>>139823266
"Collectivism" has different meanings. Western "collectivism" is usually referencing a pseudo-spiritual ideological movement. Asian "collectivism" describes a state of radical conformity to social norms.

>>139820265
You misunderstand culture and identity. Identities only ever come into full being after they're already irrelevant. Before then its just culture, and culture somewhat arbitrary (though nowhere near as easy to manipulate as the Left thinks).

The culture that girds modern individualism is the system itself. You (and I, for that matter) may not personally like the ethic of pop music and test scores, but that's a cultural reality enough to tie people together for systemic purposes.

As for emotional purposes, we are already developing a plethora of replacement identities. Some are political, but they are also included in the variance between music genre, the type of movie consumed, hobby cultures, activist groups, etc.

While these do not look like old cultures, which seem more coherent, we also have to remember that old cultures were heavily LOCALIZED, and many of their functions have already been exported to global systems.

>>139823613
I'm but a humble observer.

>>139823533
60 MILLION

>>139823516
>thinking you can be without masters

>>139823472
Republicans always win the top income brackets. Non-evangelical Christianity is a disproportionaltely middle and upper class ideology.

>>139823408
>argument
>>
Postmkdernism is just marxism of the 70s rebranded. It is also the source of todays identitiy politics.

Go fly a kite leftypol
>>
>>139814513
Are you me, anon? You know what I know down to the letter. Watch these stupid faggots try to boo you out, as if any "superior aryan ideology" they offer won't be subverted almost immediately by an elitist caste intelligent enough to coordinate and dominate because it is in our nature. The real bogeyman we must all face is that (((they))) are part of human nature and the struggle never ends.
>>
File: 1488285623637.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1488285623637.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>139824127
woke

>Every time the people rise up successfully, the global class is back in a generation or two. If they didn't engineer it in the first place (the Bolsheviks were financed heavily by Capitalists). The retardation of populism is that it sees itself as final. There is never a final. There is only the cycle of time.
>>
>>139823808
>trans-rights as a vector
Holy shit, it's almost here...I figured we had a few decades. But that makes a lot of sense.

Trump is a tool for the military to expand their role. They're managing him really well. Financial interests are, of course, also involved (though again, that's my weak area). Bannon and his nationalism are just an attempt to reconsolidate the low-mid class right behind upper class interests after the cosmopolitanization (and significant aging) of the FOX news coalition. Brietbart is just filling a void, though who knows, Bannon may be able to milk something out of the elites on behalf of his voters. I may be a globalist at heart, but I really love that guy.
>>
>>139823959
I never said without, the collectiv is your master in a syndicalist society or direct democracy
Masters are always present (just watch the master)
But its better to let them fight for you, As they do in a democracy (shill votes)and control you after wars, then just control you

Authoritarians ideologies are more of a gamble rather then actual politics that can be influenced
>>
File: orange-red-yellow.jpg (234KB, 1777x2036px) Image search: [Google]
orange-red-yellow.jpg
234KB, 1777x2036px
>>139812351
> post-modernism are the ideologies of the new upper class.

No shit, this painting "Orange, Red, Yellow" sold for $87 million dollars, you wouldn't get a dollar if you created it
>>
>>139824380
Democracy is easy to control because it lacks effective leaders and tends to degenerate quickly.

I agree that authoritarianism is a gamble, but for some freaky reason they're almost always accompanied by moderating influences historically.
>>
>>139824422
>he can't into aesthetics
>>
>>139823959
>"Collectivism" has different meanings. Western "collectivism" is usually referencing a pseudo-spiritual ideological movement. Asian "collectivism" describes a state of radical conformity to social norms.
They serve the same purpose, which is why your ideology ends with asia surpassing the west on the world stage
>>
>>139824330
It feels really good to be quoted.

>>139824127
I am you and you are I. Howdy.
>>
>>139823959
>You and what army? Do you really think that your system (which by the way is ALREADY well instantiated into the neo-liberal system) could survive being an enemy of the United States?

I want to tear my nation out of the modern system which is slowly killing us. You invading and slaughtering us in order to enforce your disgusting system makes no difference as willing participation in this system is equally going to lead to the extinction of my people. I'd rather fight against you satanic motherfuckers, than willingly submit myself to it's dominance. The collapse of USA would be a net good for the world. You are an existential threat to me and my children.
>>
>>139812351
wow someone just took the first week of poli sci classes
>>
>>139824701
You're in a delusional minority who copes with modernity by spiritualizing a literalization of ancient morality tales. I'm not a threat to your children, YOU are. If you refuse to raise them as competent members of modern society they will be incapable of functioning. If they ever become conscious enough to see their position, they will hate you. >speaking from experience

Don't let your sentimentality rot your childrens' prospects.
>>
>>139824360
Yeah I was poking around Social Matter and I think Ryan Landry made that connection.

I see, Obama was good at the quiet foreign policy, but I guess they can ride the nationalist wave to eek out some more military firepower. I bet lockheed and raytheon were hungry.

I also heard a theory on Social Matter about Chinese/elites embracing Trumpist type nationalism to try and get a hold on the lower-middle white class and mitigate their demoralization and resistance.

I am not much of a Bannon fan, I dont really know what he thinks aside from he may have talked with Moldbug, and has read Evola.
>>
>>139812351
>justifying an aristocracy by saying "It's our right because we are naturally superior"
>turning around and punishing those who attempt to climb the ladder by saying "everyone is equal, racist"
It's like you never even heard of the french revolution
>>
>>139824929
No, you are a threat, because you support a world order which will lead to the extinction of my people.
>>
>>139812351
OK, So lets fucking eat the upper class and shit them out onto your face. KYS
>>
>>139824950
Bannon is done such a disservice by the press. He's a middle-class advocate who wants to take the degeneration and corruption of the current elite class to task. He's an extremely necessary correction to 30 years of consensus. I voted for Trump for him. He's essentially whipping votes to buy influence for an extremely productive yet under-represented interest group. He's what was good about the TEA Party movement.

But as for nationalism, it has always been a tactic of Neo-Liberalism to appeal to nationalism as a way to 1) satisfy the proles and 2) whip votes. Its not surprising that the Chinese will imitate that as they Neo-Liberalize.

>>139825134
Aristocracy <3

>>139825158
I'm sorry you feel that way. If it makes you feel better, I'm just a guy sitting in my room. I don't wield any influence. I voted Trump. I just observe what I see.

>>139825271
Then a new one will kill you because you're now a threat. FUN!
>>
>>139824511
Still, the failures of authoritarianism is more destructive
Don't be fooled , control in a democracy is done by fooling the sheep, while in authorianism its control of the supposed "smart"
>>
File: pepelaughing1.jpg (8KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
pepelaughing1.jpg
8KB, 185x273px
>>139813982
>>
>>139825348
Once we have extinguished every last person like yourself, I will freely give my life back to the dust. Again KYS, it will be less painful.
>>
>>139825373
Depends on the Authoritarianism. Fascism and Communism are fucking jokes because they're predicated on ideologies that are spiritually democratic. But a bureaucracy that grows slowly, organically over time will actually govern quite well. The Roman Empire was GOAT, the Byzantines were beautiful.

>>139825439
Your resentment is corroding your soul. Right now. In fact, it's probably gone. You've raged your life away.
>>
>>139823959
>we are already developing a plethora of replacement identities
Yes, that is the core idea of people living in an individualist, neo-liberal society.
One can see exactly that in a lot of places. I would say that being a "gamer" is a great example of such a modern culture developed in absence of any other kind of culture for kids (and adults) to embrace.
This also works quite well in a peaceful homogeneous society with very little tension between groups, such as most of the west in the last few decades.

But the question is, what happens if the peacefulness stops? What if racial, or religious tensions rise?
"Gamers" (who strongly identify themselves as such) will feel less obligation to stop (just as an example) "refugees" from entering, then to defend fellow gamers when the media goes on about "violent videogames".
This goes back to the point I mentioned in my first post, these replacement cultures can work, if and only if, the surrounding society is intact and not under threat.
But if you look at something like the rapes and sexual assaults in cologne, you will have to realize that the society which allows these replacement cultures to exists is under threat. And (more importantly) the adherents to these replacement cultures do not care, someone who identifies more strongly as a "Gamer" then as a "German" or "Christian" will care very little about mass rapes of German women.

This leads to a disastrous society, where the only thing people fight for is their replacement culture, "as long as I can play my videogames, then muslims are no problem" is what these people will say. Ignoring the threat to the society which allows them to be free to play their videogames.
That is the entire problem with modern day individualism and identity politics, it makes people complacent to the change that threatens them directly.
>>
>>139825348
>Its not surprising that the Chinese will imitate that as they Neo-Liberalize.
>as they Neo-Liberalize.

Don't assume this, not everywhere is the west
>>
>>139825348
>I'm sorry you feel that way.
This is not about feelings. It is the cold, hard realization that the modern world order will lead to the demographic replacement of my people in our homeland and our eventual extinction.

> If it makes you feel better, I'm just a guy sitting in my room. I don't wield any influence. I voted Trump.
What you are doesn't matter. You however spoke in support of the modern order, instead of rejecting it as the horrible monster it is, which makes you my enemy.

>I just observe what I see.
So do I, and I have observed that the moder order will see my people dead.
>>
>>139825515
Hardly. I can compartmentalize. Plus, my rage is quite young, it was born only a couple years ago. My kids are nearly grown, and they are something to behold, I tell you. My first responsibility is to them, then my wonderful wife, and then to your death. Enjoy it while you can.
>>
>>139825348
Well put on Bannon, how do you feel about the fact that he is out now? And yeah no doubt the elite have degenerated immensely, they don't have the clean cut precision they used to imo.

Yeah Ryan Landry was saying that the Chinese are using it for that purpose, and see it as a good thing in the USA as a way to manage the decline of a foreign nuclear power (being the usa)
>>
>>139812351
>post-modernism
HAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>139812351
Nigga post-modernism and libertarianism are complete contradictions.
>>
>>139825585
Racial and religious identities exist to cope with realities that have already been made obsolete by the current economic order. Once they are exhausted by the means I've previously described (and this will by no means be quiet), new identities will form that incorporate the individualistic/power-seeking model of society. However, at the end of the day, you have to ask yourself what threat can realistically overcome financial interests and the hold they have on individuals in society. Most people can't function without giving in to the financial global order.

>>139825650
China has been on the fast-track to full participation in the Neo-Liberal Order since it opened up to Kissinger. They're already exporting manufacturing and beginning to challenge the United States as an intellectual/consumer economy.

>>139825684
Not dead, just assimilated.

>>139825692
I like you. You have spirit.

>>139825741
I'm beyond livid. He was the only thing I liked about this administration. I'm not a little unsettled by the military's expanding role - I'd much rather a society dominated by finance and pop culture. And Trump himself is only good for a laugh.

Yea, that Chinese are basically going to try to be us. It remains to be seen if they can. I have severe doubts that that culture can spontaneously develop creativity. At present they're just imitators. There's also the problem for them that the United States is engaging the rest of the region in an attempt to counter their influence (that was what TPP was supposed to be about).
>>
>>139826246
Oh to be this naive again

Did you know that Foccault liked Thatcher?
>>
>>139826479
>Not dead, just assimilated
Assimilation is death you moron.
>>
>>139826479
>Racial and religious identities exist to cope with realities that have already been made obsolete by the current economic order
But that is flat out wrong. One just needs to look at Germany to see that these realities are coming into being again, they are the reason the alt right exists.
They are a response to these tensions. When arab men start to sexually assault white German women (withe the police actively hiding that fact), then people feel under threat.
The formation of new identities through consumerism has already happened, "gaming" is a great example of an industry which people identify with.

>However, at the end of the day, you have to ask yourself what threat can realistically overcome financial interests
The answer is very clear. A threat for your life and that of your family, that goes beyond any financial interests.
That is what the alt right is, as long as money is the only problem in your world, then latching on to consumerism (or associated identities) is perfectly fine, BUT when the day comes where there is more on line then money, then racial identities will form again.
>>
>>139826761
Your children will assimilate and they will curse you for making it so difficult for them.

You can choose between your principles and your childrens' happiness.
>>
>>139826941
You are asking me to choose between fighting for the freedom of my children or seeking to ensure my kids are happy slaves.
>>
>>139826906
It does not take long for new populations to be bent by the economic order. Muslims will not get away with their barbarism for long. Hell, maybe the alt-right will be coopted by the system to police itself. But Capital will march on. That much is inevitable. The alt-right will be broken by it the same way that the Muslims will be. How do you protect yourself? You get power. How do you get power? You get a good position. How do you get a good position? You go to the right school? How do you go to the right school? Money and a good, expensive area.

That system is iron-tight. It's seamlessly protected by police and military power. The most you're getting in Europe right now is an underclass (inbred, too, check out pic related). But they're not a threat to any order. The worst that will come is a temporary fascist resurgence that corrects the racial problem before it naturally disipates.
>>
>>139826479
>China has been on the fast-track to full participation in the Neo-Liberal Order since it opened up to Kissinger.
>They're already exporting manufacturing and beginning to challenge the United States as an intellectual/consumer economy.
This doesn't imply that they will become that, just that they are building a higher class, which doesn't magically result in neoliberalism

>Yea, that Chinese are basically going to try to be us. It remains to be seen if they can. I have severe doubts that that culture can spontaneously develop creativity. At present they're just imitators.
Most of your posts reek of naive euro/west centrism, assuming that china wants to espouse western ideals at all, and that the western system is somehow the endgame system that eastern civilizations will reach

Your ideas will just make it so that only the upper class of western society will be able to participate in a more asian-centric world order after being surpassed, (while being disadvantaged to asian-native elites)

congrats
>>
>>139827225
I'm telling you that if you don't listen to me, they'll be slaves no matter what. Hell, if they're elites, do you really think they'll care about a Muslim underclass? Fuck no! They'll be too busy making money, drinking good alcohol, and fucking bitches (or having a nice family, if that's your gig). Either way its the smart move!
>>
>>139827341
Finns will never rise to the global elite class. A fraction of us might, while wast majority of us would die out or be enslaved in your future. It is in my interest to reject that future with all my efforts, and seek the restoration of a strong Finnish nationalism and rejection of neoliberalism and globalism.
>They'll be too busy making money, drinking good alcohol, and fucking bitches
What a disgusting decadent existence that would be.
>>
>>139827320
The intellectual/consumer economy IS neo-libearlism. Neo-liberalism isn't a series of intellectual propositions that were transitioned to effective policy. They were a post-hoc ethic that rose in justification of a new order that exists to facilitate its efficiency.

As the other Anon and I were discussing, the Chinese are adopting Neo-Liberal policies to deal with their new reality of power.

And no, I'm simply making the observation that the Chinese have been horribly uncreative for the past thousand or so years, which is why they've constantly been a source of economic power for OTHER powers. They've been an incestouous, inward looking culture. It remains to be seen if one hundred years is all that's needed to reverse that.

>Your ideas will just make it so that only the upper class of western society will be able to participate in a more asian-centric world order after being surpassed

I'm not making my ideas reality. I'm not stupid enough to think that I affect anything. I'm observing the reality I see. What you say here is consistent with my observations. That's the essence of Globalism.
>>
>>139827567
Soros is fucking Hungarian. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>139827724
Soros is a jew.
>>
>>139827759
Encourage your kids to marry jews.
>>
>>139824422
Is that a Rothko?
>>
>>139827866
Why the fuck would I encourage my kids to mongrelize and destroy their genetic legacy?
The preservation of my people is the most important value to me.
>>
>>139827671
>The intellectual/consumer economy IS neo-libearlism. Neo-liberalism isn't a series of intellectual propositions that were transitioned to effective policy. They were a post-hoc ethic that rose in justification of a new order that exists to facilitate its efficiency.
The chinese governmental elite will not give power to their upper class in the way you think they will. The middle/lower class resists western ideals by default as they've been repulsed by western imperialism of ideas for ages

>And no, I'm simply making the observation that the Chinese have been horribly uncreative for the past thousand or so years,
Patently untrue, extremely naive, won't even debate this point honestly

>Which is why they've constantly been a source of economic power for OTHER powers. They've been an incestouous, inward looking culture. It remains to be seen if one hundred years is all that's needed to reverse that.
Their current power is a result of looking outward onto the world state and manipulating the open state of trade, doesn't seem inward looking to me at all. Enjoy being riced.
>>
>>139827724
Soros is a kike.
>>
>>139827999
Cling to that as your line shrivels under Neo-Liberal slavery
>>
>>139827251
I would not deny that this is the case in our current world, although it is certainly a very nihilistic image of the modern world.
The question is, can this system fall, or will it persist until we have a global state.
The belief of the alt right (and the reason they exist) is certainly because they believe that this system can fall.
And there are certainly some indicators for that, Trump alone should be considered a signal that many Americans believe that this can not go on, same with Brexit. Although one just needs to look at the result of both to see that they were ultimately meaningless victories against that system.

But can this go on forever? Nothing in history was ever eternal, neither Alexander the great, nor the Romans could create something ever lasting.
The EU (which I would say is one of the more prominent, parts of that system) is certainly somewhat shaken and there is quite a lot of resistance in many European countries.
>>
>>139812351
Yes it is.
>>
>>139826479
Thanks, you're aren't so bad yourself if Im honest - but I'm still going to see you at the end of a knife. lol
>>
>>139812351
>post-modernism
S O R T
>>
File: 1503301160859.gif (998KB, 410x258px) Image search: [Google]
1503301160859.gif
998KB, 410x258px
>>139828145
Your desired future is not set in stone. I will never fall into despair or give up the fight for my people.
>>
>>139828169
Trump is a tool of the military and financial elites. He and Bannon (Brietbart) exist to reinvigorate the relationship between upper class Right Wing interests and the nationalist base after the decline of FOX news, the National Review, and similar media outlets.

Your movement is a temporary flash in the pan that's FURTHERING the interests of the very parties that you claim to stand against.

http://www.ccru.net/swarm1/1_melt.htm

^^There's the real redpill. Don't worry, the nightmares will pass.
>>
>>139828415
You shouldn't despair. Never despair. But adjust your expectations.
>>
>>139828324
Just finished his Personality course. Deep shit. I think Jordan is more of a post-modernist than he'd like to admit. He's just doing something about it.
>>
>>139828499
The expectations you present to me involve only the death of my people.
>>
>>139828607
"Your people" is a fiction that you cling to to give your life meaning
>>
>>139828670
Wrong. We are tribal creatures and my tribe is the Finnish people.
>>
>>139828908
An arbitrarily chosen tribe with no utility. Hollow, it will be crushed under any significant strain.
>>
>>139828986
I think you are wrong. Tribal and national groups such as the Jews and the Basques have survived for at least 3000 years; this is not fiction. These groups are not easily crushed, provided they have enough cohesion.
>>
>>139828986
Wrong. Realization of our national consciousness freed us from foreign tyranny once, it will do so again. People without unity and identity are easily exploited.
>>
>>139812351

>Neo-Liberal

>Individualism

Parasitism. Neo-Liberalism is anti-individual. It requires an exploitable, contained and controlled consumer class.
>>
>>139829217
He is a murrican mongrel with no roots or identity. He will never understand.
>>
>>139829273
You are being exploited at this very moment. Populist nationalism has always been a fundamental aspect of neo-liberalism. Your tribalism is not only ineffective and decaying, it is holding you and your children in slavery.

>>139829314
I may be a mongrel, but I know what I see. I'd be willing to submit myself like a good fag to any authority that should and will rule. If it were nationalism, I'd be nationalism's bitch. As it happens, I'm someone else's bitch.

>>139829302
Individualism is not a utopian ideology anymore.
>>
>>139829217

Fifth political theory is now a thing in the alt-rightq
>>
>>139829542
Ay, you're back.
>>
File: 1454969699862.png (218KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1454969699862.png
218KB, 600x579px
>>139829536
>post-modernist
>neo-lib
>libertarian
>individualist
>someone's bitch
>likely accelerationist

hmmmmm...
>>
>>139829849
I'm more of a nostalgic than anything
>>
>>139813982
Wait I thought this was just a meme
Is he actually? Is there proof?
>>
File: MTIxNDI3MjkzNDE1MTc5Nzg5.jpg (44KB, 619x515px) Image search: [Google]
MTIxNDI3MjkzNDE1MTc5Nzg5.jpg
44KB, 619x515px
>>139814467
Really? What has being "over-run" by "shitskins" done for Vancouver?
Oh no our property value has gone up and our house that used to be worth 400k is now worth 4million because all these rich Chinese people want to live here. Being over run with engineers and doctors. Say it ain't so.
>>
>>139814751
You're just trying to dismiss him and not acknowledge what he's saying. At that point why even reply?
>>
>>139812351
How about you leave me alone and I leave you alone, is that libertarian enough for you?
>>
>>139831850
You chose to open this thread and respond. You could have kept scrolling. He is leaving you alone
>>
>>139812351
you mean alt right are the people who refuse to be slaves to a bunch of fucking sjw neoliberals.

Yeah, pretty much.
>>
>>139821345
They're not killing "your people". Some people are choosing to have more kids. Other people less. That's not extermination that's the liberty of individuals to choose to have kids or not.
Or are there specific programs which provide incentives only to non-white people when it comes to having children, so a white person in the same circumstances could not recieve the same benefit. If such a program exists than sure. But I don't know of one.
>>
>>139822590
Are you just intentionally equating nature and Naturalism in order to be obtuse or are you just actually retarded
>>
>>139823516
Can you name a point in history that there was a method of government that allowed the citizens to live with no masters?
>>
>>139829964
This is what you do with your evenings? Try and out-autist the board? Go get a job or something.
>>
>>139814467
These "shitskin savages" aren't a problem if you educate them.
>>
>>139832747
A round of "intellectual sparring" can be one way to blow off stress. He's better read than I am and can better structure arguments but I appreciate and understand what he's doing
>>
>>139812351
"New upper class", get out you utter pleb.
>>
>individualism
lmao
individualism is a meme spread to prevent political organization capable of disrupting the status quo of an aristocracy that soothes itself with repeated tales of its own merit and virtue

i can tell by your >60 posts that you are a mentally ill attention whore tho
>>
>>139832298
Welfare? Refugee housing? Doesn't this provide shitskins with incentives to breed more shit?
>>
>>139812351
>implying anything the upper class wants is good for common people
Hmmm, guess we're on the right track then. If we can unbrainwash the masses you're finished. I feel reinvigorated with purpose. Thanks Anon!
>>
>>139834116
>so a white person in the same circumstances could not recieve the same benefit.
White people can recieve welfare and housing
>>
>>139832944
Yeah, we're doing a great fucking job of that aren't we? They are destroying educational averages everywhere.
>>
>>139812351
Wrong /leftypol/ but keep making these obvious shit threads. Sage in all fields.
>>
File: national_transhumanism.png (310KB, 1000x570px) Image search: [Google]
national_transhumanism.png
310KB, 1000x570px
>>139828429
I disagree, whatever maintains the technological progress of the west will eventually result in a white future (primarily due to consumer demand). All you need is the final piece of biological singularity and that is mass cognitive enhancement. The ideal ideology has yet to be invented, it's preferable we give ourselves the resources to discover it.

Afterwards, space colonization is a key component to a mass exodus of various human ideologies throughout the universe. Colonists of America were either people unhappy with the status quo back home, or in search of profit. This too will repeat, except throughout the whole universe.
>>
>>139823959
>Not understanding thay identity create, shape and is part of the culture
>Collectivisim is going to die
Bruh is another name for tribalism shit that actual science is trying to explain but its very well known his existence. Social science intellectual are a bigger meme than intellectuals from my country
>>
File: ancapist.jpg (111KB, 1000x748px) Image search: [Google]
ancapist.jpg
111KB, 1000x748px
>>139812351
>Alt-right ideology is just a coping mechanism for low-class losers who can't handle Neo-Liberal individualism. Libertarianism and post-modernism are the ideologies of the new upper class.

I AGREE
>>
>>139812351
You're a pussy who lacks real intelligence.
You think pleasing your professor and flaunting your vocabulary makes you important.
You're a parrot. And it's funny.
>>
>>139836255
not an argument. God damn you must be stupid
>>
This thread reminds me why technocracy is only way to got and publicly execute mental gymnastics niggers like OP
>>
>>139812351

Wow, you just realized that the ruling ideology changes with time. So smart.
The ruling elite in every era imposes a master ideology on the ruled, doesn't mean the ideology is any more likely to be accurate. Luckily we live in the 21st century and we have access to the same data that the elite does, we can see the effects of their ideology in society. It's not working.

The majority of people can't handle individualism, including the elite. That's why we have the sickest and most mentally disturbed socitieies in human history.
>>
>>139812351
now how many different sub genres of metal are you going to make up? mathcore screamo numetal hungarianblackdeathgrindmetal? its almost like your whole point is to make shitty LABELS up every week to divert from the fact that your music objectively sucks or is a direct ripoff of someone else with a new coat of paint. I swear most of the people who ascribe and promote these garbage LABELS arent even metal fans.

I like metallica and they are just metal to me and i wont get into an argument based on LABELS because they mean nothing and i dont care what you think the cool kids are into these days.
>>
>>139813148
Some rulers have been better than others. Just because I will always become hungry doesn't mean that I shouldn't care about what I eat. Go fuck yourself and a pig faggot.
>>
>>139812351
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.