[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White people are done for. Either we slowly become assimilated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

White people are done for. Either we slowly become assimilated by the growing immigrant population or we will die fighting them and our governments. The best thing you can do if you actually care about your genes is find a high quality mate of another race and mix. That way they will live on and be on the side of the majority when such a time comes.
>>
>>139803591
Die faggot
>>
>>139803591
Subhumans: the picture
>>
File: BASED.jpg (34KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
BASED.jpg
34KB, 640x426px
>>139800350

BASED >>139803728
>>
File: 1502061366263.png (165KB, 376x309px) Image search: [Google]
1502061366263.png
165KB, 376x309px
>>139803591
>Only shitskins exist in the future
>wallow in their own filth
the joke is on you
>>
Holy fuck you ANTIFA shills are out in force tonight, what do you get like a quarter sheckle a post?
>>
File: planet apes real life.jpg (25KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
planet apes real life.jpg
25KB, 460x300px
>>139803591
Then the whole world is done.

Say goodbye to the future and hello to the primitive shithole nightmare of the future.
>>
>>139803591

No way OP.

I'm gonna make sure my descendants aren't shitskins so that when gene editing is commercially available they'll still have a high enough IQ and position in society to afford it and become literal gods among men, owning your shitskin slave descendants. I might even marry a jew just so I can get in on their world domination.
>>
File: hpMer.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hpMer.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>139805195
A quarter shekel? That is 250 agorots-- I only get 150. I-i m-m-mean we don't get paid to post, we are just passionate about the revolution!
>>
sage and report
>>
Race mixing is a minority in America. The media pushes it because they want to increase it. It's like the liberals and their agenda. Only a handful of people believe in it & want to try to get the mass as well. Like how Hillary was leading in the polls, for example. For every black/white couple, you have 8 whites together.

If you're with a black person and have a niglet as a child but concerned about the white race just gtfo fags
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.