[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's Wrong with the Alt-right, part 4 - "The Problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 50

File: maxresdefault.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
The Distributist has a new video up, if you haven't been following this series, please watch it, even if some things seem self-evident. It's a very good analysis of the alt right and which things are achievable by what means, which aren't, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfxijQBlIq4

There's actually some good discussion in the comments of each part too.

Previous parts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_7c_zPn8VE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g34dkuJw72g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z9nJtDyHZE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l5aP5Ez3PI
>>
>>139779330
So basically, regardless of the path we take, the inevitable end goal of the alt-right is mass killings and ethnic cleansings facilitated by a more extreme version of Hitler. This is something I've been pretty wary of too; regardless of how many good people exist within the alt-right, I've noticed that it still has a tendency to attract sociopaths like Weev, and as paranoia begins to take hold of the movement these sociopaths will inevitably hijack the movement and steer it in a direction that will get a lot of people killed and betray many of its own adherents.

The true redpill is the blackpill. I think I might as well just leave while I still can.
>>
>>139779330
>oy vey, stop advocating for you own interests because people will die
>>
>>139784012
>>139783587
That's just one of the possibilities that he mentions at the end of the video (and the most unrealistic one), I think the general attitude on accelerationism from the first part is spot on though.

To me it's kind of worrying that neither he nor anyone else I've seen yet mentions the effects of technology that will make all this irrelevant because people (of all races and ideologies) will have their brains turned to complete mush. Already you can't talk to 90% of people about anything. And with the powers that be actively suppressing talking about anything important (whether through mass surveillance, censorship, or distractions), what's there left to save?
>>
>>139779330
>White people wanting self determination? its anudder shoa
>>
File: 1497647889622.jpg (16KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
1497647889622.jpg
16KB, 418x405px
>>139784430
>To me it's kind of worrying that neither he nor anyone else I've seen yet mentions the effects of technology that will make all this irrelevant because people (of all races and ideologies) will have their brains turned to complete mush. Already you can't talk to 90% of people about anything. And with the powers that be actively suppressing talking about anything important (whether through mass surveillance, censorship, or distractions), what's there left to save?
I guess your right, lets just do nothing and let the rich globalists fuck us over forever and destroy any redeeming quality of our society.
>>
I dont think he knows what Accelerationism is.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerationism
>>
>>139783587
That's a pretty ridiculous conclusion anon
>>
>>139784012
Did you even watch the last video? He's saying that the endgame of the current white nationalist movement is just death and bloodshed on both sides that will take place as the globalist elite just watch and laugh. The alt-right is just fueling the fire.
>>
>>139784707
Have you ever played Deus Ex? Do you remember the Tracer Tong "dark age" ending, where global communication gets destroyed and the world becomes a multitude of city-states once again?

Unless you specifically remove certain technologies (which of course will never happen until the "end of the world" and even then they will likely survive it), you'll never have a society worth living in again anyway.
>>
>>139783587
retard or shill??
>>
>>139784982
then we need better elites
>>
>>139785101
>Unless you specifically remove certain technologies (which of course will never happen until the "end of the world" and even then they will likely survive it), you'll never have a society worth living in again anyway.
The blackpill is cancerous, you can't just give up and say we are fucked no matter what. Might as well go down fighting.
>>
>>139783587
>tendency to attract sociopaths
This became a big issue during the planning stages of UtR. Any reasonable or pragmatic suggestions would have some sperg shouting "Don't punch right, cuck!" while obvious retards and saboteurs took over. Spencer especially is too passive and inept to deal with this problem as a leader.
>>
>>139779330
>implying genocide is wrong

Liberal faggots need to go back
>>
File: IMG_2425.jpg (75KB, 259x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2425.jpg
75KB, 259x460px
>>139779330
The Alt-Right is a joke. No top whites want anything to do with it.

So it's like a gathering of fourth-rate whites and rural Protestant trash. Plus Richard Spencer is an incredibly mediocre leader/speaker. Nobody would follow that pleb across the street, let alone into battle.

Time for a new movement.
>>
>>139779330
>The Distributist has a new video up
Holy shit, really?

You should go tell someone who gives a fuck!
>>
>>139779330
cant be bothered give me a quick rundown
>>
>>139783587
>it still has a tendency to attract sociopaths like Weev, and as paranoia begins to take hold of the movement these sociopaths will inevitably hijack the movement and steer it in a direction that will get a lot of people killed and betray many of its own adherents.
this is called the slippery slope fallacy. the alt-right deserves a better class of critic than you can deliver.

next!
>>
>>139785852
>The Alt-Right is a joke. No top whites want anything to do with it.
top whites like the GOP establishment and their cronies? that's exactly the swamp we want to send to siberia. do you unironically think we care what these shitheads think? grow some spine, you little maggot.
>>
>>139786545
>implying the slippery slope isn't real
Remember gay marriage?
>>
>>139783587
What's wrong with ethnic cleansing? Do you prefer ethnic dirtying?
>>
File: LiberalsAgainstAmerica.jpg (27KB, 300x323px) Image search: [Google]
LiberalsAgainstAmerica.jpg
27KB, 300x323px
How about the problem is the more accepting and tolerant we become the more other races hate on us for not being more tolerant and accepting sooner. The more we give the angrier the left becomes. It's like you're pushing our buttons and then playing the victim card when finally react. The reason so many of the left to turn right is because we broke free from your social programing.
>>
Only watched video one
I like this video style anyone other video recommendations
Peterson elite beserker vanguard
>>
>>139784982
>He's saying that the endgame of the current white nationalist movement is just death and bloodshed on both sides that will take place as the globalist elite just watch and laugh.
So why not just skip fighting the other side (in this case, the Left) and just go after the elites first? If the endgame would be a bloody one, regardless of who the "alt right" goes after first, a Pyrrhic victory is still a victory. Rebuild once the enemies are all wiped out.
>>
File: genocidal.png (306KB, 2394x1777px) Image search: [Google]
genocidal.png
306KB, 2394x1777px
>>139784832
Look at the people ITT. There's people here literally saying that there's nothing wrong with genociding other races. We all know where this is gonna end up.
>>
>>139779330
a fucking Croatian
>>
I don't want to see any "ethnic cleansing" I just want to be able support my president, and watch Dukes of Hazard without being called a white Nationalist neo nazi. When did it become a taboo to simply have a healthy dose of patriotism?
>>
>>139779330

Listened to it, it only doubled my conviction.

The guy is a cuck and we need to fight for our lives and for the beauty in our world.

The globalist totalitarian left will not stop until the last white man is degraded and destroyed. We need to start targeting their leaders.
>>
>>139787395
The Rothschilds and their subsidiaries form a multi-network monolith that are basically incapable of being destroyed. Getting rid of the global elites is an even bigger fantasy than building a white ethnostate.
>>
>>139787901
He's scared because he thinks the alt-right is going to turn full terrorist and start targeting innocent people.
>>
>>139787525

Good. I hope this kicks off before we are a hated, humiliated minority in our own lands.
>>
>>139786856
slippery slopy if a fallacy unless you can demonstrate why one set of events NECESSARILY leads to another. just claiming that it will IS a fallacy.
>>
>>139788043

"Terrorist" implies we'll be an ineffectual underdog.
We'll take power AND use force. Terrorism alone is just one facet.
>>
File: IMG_2387.jpg (256KB, 1242x1005px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2387.jpg
256KB, 1242x1005px
>>139786743
>top whites like the GOP

I never suggested the GOP was filled with "top whites." But it's funny that you consider Republicrats top whites. That says more about you than about me.

I meant the high IQ, high talent white that moves to New York or Silicon Valley. The world builder. That type of white looks at Richard Spencer the same way Michael Jordan looks at elderly pick/up basketball players at the park.

The truth is this movement is filled with trash.
>>
>>139787929
>The Rothschilds and their subsidiaries form a multi-network monolith that are basically incapable of being destroyed. Getting rid of the global elites is an even bigger fantasy than building a white ethnostate.

People have no idea how interconnected and numerous various elements of the machine are.

I suspect most people in the "alt right" are just highschool/college kids who think it's like in a dystopian scifi novel or movie like BNW, or Snowpiercer or Elysium, where you just need to get to the "final boss" and then everything collapses.
>>
It's shit this! My flag is considered hate speech? But burning the American flag and threatening the president isn't?
You liberals are going to far and you're turning moderate conservatives into alt right ultra conservatives and regular liberals with a since of right and wrong into conservatives. I used to be a liberal myself, but I can't get behind this kind of PC fascism running a muck. Your throwing freedom of speech out the window, trying to violently stamp out patriotism and ya mis label anything that doesn't fit your world view as bigoted fascism? Fuck y'all!
>>
>>139788206
So, you'll start killing innocent people?
>>
>>139788464

From my experience the movement is filled with intelligent, malcontent, high potential young white dudes.
The Silicon valley types and their culture have become stagnant and locked into their own routines and stereotypes, and just as any other organism past its prime it will lose its initial, experimental, testosteronous advantage.

Another problem is that the founders if Silicon Valley companies were mostly apolitical technocrat nerds, with vaguely idealistic convictions in some cases but definitely not Marxist party-style lines to toe. Their companies got infested by women, first as assistants and then as HR where they gained the leverage to hire dysgenically, in favor of leftism and oppression-hierarchy status (minorities).
This precipitated the rot rhay comes from favorong politics and sigbaling over technology proper, which will likely be the downfall of the companies and will open up new space for the young, hungry, right wing technocracy to rise in the next decade.
>>
>>139788628
They aren't innocent.
>>
>>139788628

Nope. Though eventually they are bound to be caught up in the violence.
>>
>>139785196

its called the history of mankind
>>
>>139789187
Define innocent. I'm not talking about violent leftists, I'm talking more about peaceful nonwhites.
>>
>>139789367

They will be given a couple of years to conclude their business and make arrangements elsewhere.

Then they will be evicted.

If they fight back they will be killed.
>>
>>139789151
>Their companies got infested by women, first as assistants and then as HR where they gained the leverage to hire dysgenically
The "PC" or "SJW" people in tech companies (and other companies) serve the exact same function as political commissars in communism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_commissar

It's funny how this can fly under the radar long enough to infect everything, as long as you don't give them an official title.
>>
>>139789633

They have a long and illustrious history of infiltration, and the long march throigh the institutions is the Marxist strategy whose blossoming we are witnessing in the media, education, tech and politics.

My family has seen this shit before.
>t. Russian Jew
>>
File: 1504211909895.jpg (134KB, 600x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1504211909895.jpg
134KB, 600x1080px
>anything you do will simply cause the loss of your homelands to invaders, either with your permission through apathy or over your graves

So is he saying we're done and that we're for the history books, with the brown horde arguing in 1,000 years whether the natives of Europe were their kind of brown people or not. Wonderful.
>>
>>139789628
Wishful thinking. Why would a militant reactionary group try to coerce nonwhites into leaving the country when killing them all would be so much easier? Like I said, the end goal of the alt-right is acceleration.
>>
>>139789933
Well, Spengler was already claiming this a hundred years ago.
>>
>>139783587
Wrong. National Transhumanism is the true solution
>>
>>139789933

He's a recovering cuck.

Man your station and do what you know is right. One of the main things we are facing right now are withering demoralization campaigns by the scared, panicking faggots in charge.
We will be fighting, and we will win, thoigh some parts of the West will fall in the process.
Train, assemble your buds and get ready.
"You may not be interested in politics, but politics is interested in you"
>>
>>139789999

It varies from place to place.

The unrest will play out across the entire Western world, and it will go down differently in different parts of it.
>>
File: faggot.gif (187KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.gif
187KB, 400x440px
>>139789933

maybe you shouldn't have acted like a massive faggot and betrayed your best military leader becasue you couldn't repress your submissive obsession with attractive men?
>>
>>139789999

In places where we'll be in power we will have the option to arrange for their departure politically. In other places it will be Balkan-style ethnic cleansing.
>>
>>139789842
>t. Russian Jew
Lmao, you're Jewish? How the fuck do you trust a movement like this with your safety? They'll gas you as soon as they issue the DNA tests.

That's another issue with the whole purity spiraling thing. It'll eventually just become a literal embodiment of the Murdoch Murdoch video where they start ousting people for not being "white enough." How long before the "Italians aren't white" and "Slavs aren't white" memes start becoming unironic? This can only go downhill.
>>
>>139787525
Hopefully with non-whites being genocided, rather than white people, which is currently happening, AND every "mainstream" and "moderate" politician is TOTALLY fine with, so fuck you, fuck you cock-sucking "moderates" and fuck your "based black guys", fuck off to r/the_donald where you belong and pray we don't get around to hanging you on day of the rope.
>>
>>139779330
Nothing wrong with the alt-right. They are the only hope this world has.
>>
>>139790957
Good luck finding me fgt
>>
>>139790743

Like I said, the war is taking place across the entire West and it will not be happening in a homogenous way. As a far right Jew for example, I have no idea where I will be wanted and where I will be unwanted. I have deep ties to Europe and a snow white phenotype akin to any Belarusian. It's too early to tell at this stage.

I'm a Jew but I'm not a hypocrite, I see what the leftist Jews in the US are doing and advocating and I understand how this will create vengeance against them.
In my opinion, if we gotta leave then we gotta leave, if a certain population will not want Jews of any kind to be present then we must not stay, even violently right wing ones like myself (and most other Russian Jews desu). If we gotta go then we gotta go, it's something we will need arrange and negotiate in time in a civilized way so that we don't get genocided like dumb fucks whilst stubbornly refusing to leave and yelling about human rights.
>>
>>139790957
Just let USA and Britain go anon, they are too far gone. Their political correctness has completely destroyed them. They are becoming weak as nations and they are soon to be no longer the worlds super powers.
>>
>>139791587

You underestimate human potential, things have gotten REALLY bad historically before a backlash proper took place.

I understand that the situation is already dosgusting, but it has to reach a point where a significant proportion of the population is PERSONALLY threatened and harassed, and that's when you'll see the actual flipping of the switch.
>>
File: 1468809096761.jpg (31KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
1468809096761.jpg
31KB, 640x470px
>>139791511
You'll just get genocided anyway, don't you see? The alt-right will eventually just get pushed to its most extreme, at which point they'll swiftly remove anyone with Jewish or nonwhite DNA from their ranks through fatal means. I see people espousing this rhetoric already, they don't fucking care that you're a "le based Jew xD"; they still want to fucking kill you. For the life of me I can't understand why you choose side with people who will ultimately want you dead.
>>
If you want to understand accelerationism and how to be in the right mindset for the coming unrest, read

Europeancivilwar. com

The guy is somehow simultaneoisly aware of the precipitously worsening situation and a white-piller. It's uncanny.
>>
>>139792493

Look, you have to distinguish between pol and real life.

In real life people want you GONE, they don't want you dead. I don't think I know a single one of ourguys who would care about Jews beyond not having them around in HIS country.

Pol is simple, real life is complicated.
>>
>>139793283
I view /pol/ as more of a precursor to the future. Like I said, accelerationism. The Jared Taylor mentality of "we just want whites to be left alone" will inevitably give way to the Weev mentality of "kill every kike" once the pressure cooker starts heating up.
>>
>>139792493

Even though there are guys on this side who want all Jews dead no matter what, I still prefer it to the side that wants all males emasculated and all whites demeaned and destroyed along with their civilization.
I want to live in a world of dangerous nationalism, not in some dystopian mixed Babylon with no dignity or freedom.
>>
File: 1492479602464.jpg (93KB, 1200x490px) Image search: [Google]
1492479602464.jpg
93KB, 1200x490px
>>139779330
What a virgin
>>
>>139779330
very interesting videos. I agree on some points, disagree on others but overall enjoyable and educational. Thanks for the links OP
>>
>>139783587
Hi shareblue.
Anyone opposed to violence is thus aiding our genocide and is an enemy.
>>
>>139779330
Bump - Distributist needs more views. I highly recommend his "Resisting Progressive Institutions" series
>>
>>139794417
That's a lot of people, bro.
>>
>>139793879

Just as the "we just want equal opportunities" gave way to "we want unquestioned supremacy and eternal white humiliation".

The alternative is emerging too, and it is much worse. It is globalized which makes it inescapable, it is Marxist which makes it demonstrably murderous, and it is based on negative, postmodern, ultimately anti-human values.

As a Jew I don't want to see innocent Jews being killed merely for being Jews (different story for leftist agitator Jews).
But as a white dude who grew up in Europe and North America, I am way more concerned about the clearly emerging dystopian swamp that the West is nosediving into. I'll go to war against it because it is everything that I hate.
>>
File: IMG_4116.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4116.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
>>139791587
>Great Britain
>world superpower
>>
>>139793897
There's literally nothing wrong with killing Jews.
>>
>>139794757
You're alone in the world, then. The side that you love wants nothing to do with you.
>>
>>139795475
He's a Jew, and I'm trying to convince him that no matter how hard he shills for the alt-right they'll still want him dead in the end. You're all the proof I need.
>>
>>139795496

I guess we'll see. Hasn't been my experience in real life.
>>
>>139779330
>alt-right
i don't think you are on the right website friend.
>>
>>139795475
people like you are the reason why the Identitarian movement will almost never gain a large following
>>
>>139795750

Whatever, it's a placeholder term, everyone understands what it means even if it sounds faggy.

The Right would be better, but people seem to think it's too broad.
>>
>>139783587
>So basically, regardless of the path we take, the inevitable end goal of the alt-right is mass killings and ethnic cleansings facilitated by a more extreme version of Hitler.

What's the problem with this? Do you have another solution to the problems we currently face as a society?
>>
>>139795933

The Identitarians are pretty top notch bud. I can't think of many movements who are more successful at the moment.

Maybe NRM and NA.
>>
>>139795992
I used to think that the alt-right was trying to minimize conflict, not accelerate it.
>>
>>139795933
We don't want a large following. We want a dangerous following. Large means lots of dead weight and liabilities.
>>
>>139789999
>Why would a militant reactionary group try to coerce nonwhites into leaving the country when killing them all would be so much easier?

Because unlike them, white people actually have morals.

Unfortunately.

Also, Muh Optics, International Diplomacy, etc.
>>
>>139796161

But it was, while it was still possible to have dialogue with the Left.
It's in the last 5 years that centrism and the possobility of dialogue have for all intents and purposes evaporated. At this point counting on things cooling off is extremely naive.
>>
>>139792493
>You'll just get genocided anyway, don't you see? The alt-right will eventually just get pushed to its most extreme, at which point they'll swiftly remove anyone with Jewish or nonwhite DNA from their ranks through fatal means

You're unironically retarded, right? Anyone stable and pragmatic enough to gain real power would also realize that this is a terrible idea.
>>
>>139796334
Good luck taking out the international elite and their millions of pwns with just a few thousand people or so. Retard.

>>139796346
>white people actually have morals
lol, just read this fucking thread and the people who unironically want mass killings
>>
>>139796334

You want both unless you intend to run around like some ass-naked fugitive partisan.

You need popular support, stronghold territories, AND the dangerous crews.
>>
>>139795496

>both sides will end up killing millions and millions of people
>le based jew just picked the one who he thinks he can best negotiate and who will build the world he most wants to live in

There is nothing hard to understand about this you retarded commie shit.
>>
File: IMG_2427.jpg (338KB, 1242x1731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2427.jpg
338KB, 1242x1731px
>>139795588
The problem is that the "Alt-Right" even considers that they themselves are remotely competitive with the Jews. This is hubris at best, suicide at worst.

How many "Alt-Right" billionaires are there again? Exactly.

>>139791587
I think that a really important way to look at this movement is through the lens of the complete and utter collapse of Protestants.

They as a group are basically the new niggers. The data on the Protestant descendancy is shocking. Nobody is really talking about this, but I guarantee this will be one of the big stories over the next decade.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CAN-VbxNO0
>>
>>139796623
That's why you get in with biker gangs and the like
>>
>>139796763
i am heir to a west coast textile powerhouse owned by jews (adopted). little do they know I am hitlers man on the inside
>>
>>139796161
It pisses me off hearing the way the organizers of the rally were talking about it after the event, basically doubling down. To them, accelerationism isn't only tactical, they really want a new country or something, something revolutionary and destructive.

Here's the problem. Accelerationism works for the right. Here we are two weeks after and antifa is getting BTFO in the press, Trump has made the right stance and been attacked and is now being vindicated like always, and all the people arrested from the right seem to have a good chance of getting out and suing the city. And the media looks ridiculous. These insane right-wingers have produced a situation where the left disavows antifa and people are aware of them.

So it's a bad situation where this accelerationism works, but only the other side can change that by becoming sensible to how they're being played. It'll take a few years but I think the left really will do this in a transformation similar to the conservative -> alt right transformation.
>>
>>139796763
Richard Spencer is worth like $180 million, but he's still an idiot.
>>
>>139796763

The Right is expanding to encompass a good part of the population, are you trying to say that it's hard to assemble the talent among half of the West to rival some current networks of influential elites?
There are right wing billionaires and there will be billionaires aligned with the Right as it grows.
The governing elite can be, and has been, displaced and replaced many times.
>>
Does weev actually unironically want genocide? I always just assumed he was trolling.
>>
>>139797584
I hate to pull the muh horseshoe theory card, but I fucking hate how much the alt-right has began to act like leftists with their larping as revolutionaries bullshit.
>>
>>139796763
Yes because what made all those old philosophers so great was how much money they had.
>>
>>139794665
Us against the fucking world
>>
>>139797871
Both. The dude's fucked in the head; there's a good chance he's actually Jewish himself based on what we know from online archives. He certainly looks Jewish, but he's written manifestos about how he wants to kill Jewish children and wants to see blood spill across America. This all happened after he mysteriously got released from jail early, too.
>>
>>139797962
Do you imagine that wasn't the case? The vast majority of them were in privileged court positions or tied to various aristocracy or high academic circles. Do you have those? No. Do you have people with money? No. Who do you have? Uhh...

No revolution, intellectual or otherwise, ever came from the people.
>>
>>139797962
u need money to be a philosopher thats y aboriginiggers cant play the didgeridoo and ponder existential theory at the same time bc he need jabba walla kangaroo meat bc he cant buy it at store
>>
>>139797878

The horseshoe theory is false because the Left and Right are based on fundamentally different personality traits and drives.

The Right is based on natural order, strength and positive values.
The Left is based on subverting the natural order, on empowering weakness and on negating man's natural drives and values.

They only LOOK similar under very specific circumstances such as early-stage Weimarizatiin street marches and brawls. Fundamentally though, they are different and they lead to different worlds.
>>
>>139783587
>genocide is the only answer because I'm too fucking dumb to see any other option
You're not a nigger by any chance, are you?
>>
>>139797878

The AR is effectively leftist identity politics but for white people in all ways, right? Not that that's bad inherently, I like a Plan B for white people.
>>
>>139797878
horseshoe is only wrong because the situation is more complicated than a single axis and people who use it are usually just too stupid to even understand the left-right differences. But there are a lot of things in common, I like this podcast discussing it: https://soundcloud.com/user-984015125-1171328/praise-of-folly-podcast-24-fascism
>>
>>139798552

+1 for Leaf
>>
>>139798657
It is in practice, but on philosophical grounds the reason for the identity politics is different. On the left it's "identify as X because society oppresses X even though you're really the same as everyone else" where as the right is "identify as X because it's a natural category you belong to and you can't deny nature so identify with those you have innate things in common with"
>>
>>139798552
Good post. Biggest difference definitely is the conception of hierarchy and human nature
>>
>>139798094
I dunno I think you're over thinking it. The guy has been involved with trolling and raiding for ages, he used to roll with the GNAA back in the days of old /b/ iirc, who knows how many layers of irony he's operating under. He's been fucked over by the system hard and probably hates leftists enough to kill them in cold blood, but I doubt he really wants to murder children.
>>
>>139798552
they don't even lead to different worlds although the reason for that is kind of weird. I mean the fact that every successful communist revolution ends up with a state that's far more like fascism than what the communists had promised: Stalin's "socialism in one country", the Arab socialists like Saddam Hussein and Assad, the Juche ideology like DPRK, they all become nationalist and the way they're organized is super authoritarian and hierarchical.

It's like the same way that communist agitators provoked the fascist reaction in other countries, if you have a successful communist revolution it's like it will even provoke an internal fascist reaction in the country that's supposed to be communist.
>>
File: ethnic cleansing operations.jpg (91KB, 473x636px) Image search: [Google]
ethnic cleansing operations.jpg
91KB, 473x636px
>>139783587
>So basically, regardless of the path we take, the inevitable end goal of the alt-right is mass killings and ethnic cleansings facilitated by a more extreme version of Hitler.

Yeah, but if we don't, then it's simply US getting genocided instead. First slowly, through immigration as its happening now, but eventually it'd be like what happens to the copts in egypt or the boers in south africa.

Kill or be killed. I've never been under any illusions that things won't turn to violence. I'm not even saying I *want* violence; I'm saying there WILL BE violence. You can either get ahead of the wave or stay back and get sucked under.

We're ALREADY in a war. It's just that one one side is bothering to fight.
>>
>>139798644
Genocide most certainly isn't the only answer, but I still think it's the direction it's headed in. Like I said, just read all the posts in this thread unironically advocating for mass killings.
>>
>>139783587
thats some nice tactical nihilism you kike.

>theres no way to do this without genocide so lets just give up and run away

and like a commissar in Stalingrad i will have a full magazine ready to empty in your back when you do.

The irony is that most of the formulated ideas and principals of oldschool communism would be considered right wing fascism by the new crop of antifa we are dealing with thats how far they enemy has accelerated their positions. If you asked an old commie about mass immigration they would tell you that its a tool of the capitalist bourgeois used to lower the wages of the workers and reduce their collective power and influence. They also hated homosexuals.

A literal fucking commie from the 40's would have many of our views as of today thats how far we have fallen.
>>
File: sargon white genocide.jpg (119KB, 861x333px) Image search: [Google]
sargon white genocide.jpg
119KB, 861x333px
>>139796161
We're trying to SURVIVE, you cunt. Pic-related is what people who aren't white nationalists think.

there is an enemy on our doorstep. We could survive, but we need to fight back to do so.
>>
File: IMG_2101.jpg (776KB, 2521x3600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2101.jpg
776KB, 2521x3600px
>>139797625
What?

He's worth nothing near that. And when you inherit money from your Mommy you don't get any credit for it.

He's earned no money on his own. Without his Mom he'd likely be the assistant manager at some mid-scale corporate steak house in Ft. Worth.

But, you're right, he is an idiot.
>>
>>139799651

What the fuck, is that actually him or an impostor?
Is this real?
>>
>>139799514
Niggers and other shitskins need to leave. They can either do so peacefully, or through force if they refuse to leave peacefully.

Nonviolent population transfers HAVE occurred. Look at places like Turkey and Greece.
>>
File: 1503960879390.jpg (1MB, 1848x1391px) Image search: [Google]
1503960879390.jpg
1MB, 1848x1391px
>>139783587
>the alt right isn't a meme or /pol/ is alt right

heh
>>
>>139799878
That's him. I forget which video, its under, but its legit. This is "le radical individualist" who takes MUH COLLECTIVISM to a radical extreme, to the point where he probably doesn't even see the family unit as a valid thing.
>>
>>139799546
Why don't you just become a commie, then?

>>139799651
fake-ass screenshot
>>
>>139799434

That's a really interesting theory
>>
>>139787062
Underrated.
>>139783587
That's a lot of buzzwords anon
>>
>>139779330
When Rome collapsed it was Benedictine monks living in self-sufficient communities who eventually took over. Just an idea, and definitely not a bad one.
>>
>>139799968

He's the Coors Light of redpilling and I skipped over him in my own development.
Can't say I regret this.
>>
>>139799434
Or be like Pinochet which a Hoppeian reaction, and then a Popperian mindset which leads to Friedman solution.

Which now Chile starting to forget again.
>>
>>139799978
I'd much rather shove a piece of steel re bar up your ass.
>>
>>139779330
On this day of all days OP was not a faggot.
Good post OP
>>
>>139800571
Same. I only found out about sarcuck after I was already full-on GTKRWN. Some of his earlier shit critiquing feminism was... eh, okay. But I would just roll my eyes when he would go off on stuff like "I am a CLASSICAL LIBERAL and I believe that we should treat everyone equally!" while completely ignoring the blatant biological differences between men and women, and how this impacts how we think and behave differently. Never really got into him at all. Too much of a faggot who just goes through videos line-by-line and forcing fake laughter
>>
>>139800915

The whole thread is eerily good, shills are conspicuouss in their absence
>>
File: 1471506037622.jpg (596KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1471506037622.jpg
596KB, 2560x1707px
>>139779330
No thanks. When they say "alt-right" what they really mean is anyone right of ANTIFA. I don't have cable anymore because I got tired of Yiddish propaganda. What makes you think I'm going to waste bandwith watching some kike go on and on saying
>Any form of conservative is EVIL
>PROGRESS is the only way!
No thanks, Jew.
>>
>>139801045

I like listening to Europa Weekly these days, stuff like that
>>
File: Generation Identity.png (142KB, 767x817px) Image search: [Google]
Generation Identity.png
142KB, 767x817px
>>139783587
>>
File: Abraham_Lincoln_Hero_Chair-H.jpg (187KB, 1389x454px) Image search: [Google]
Abraham_Lincoln_Hero_Chair-H.jpg
187KB, 1389x454px
>>139783587
The alt right should explicitly condemn genocide as a founding principle.

Genocide and modernity don't mix.

Only problem is the rise of third world populations, which seems like it could be a huge problem, but we should always focus on the positive aspects of white culture and how we can be a force for good in the world despite our antisemitism.

We must be good people, but stand up for our interests as white people.

Remember, there are lots of peaceful aspects to our movement. No war for Jews in the Middle East (Iraq War killed 500k Iraqis).

We're really paleoconservatives, not Nazis. At least I am.

We must heavily resist Jewish ideology without becoming literally genocidal towards them.
>>
File: Fistofetiquet.jpg (89KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
Fistofetiquet.jpg
89KB, 500x272px
The problem with The Dark Enlightenment is that Monarchism is not a permanent, political solution for problems in a society. It's just a quick fix like physical removal.
>>
>>139801190
How good is that podcast? Never really bothered listening because, well, I'm not in Europe. Do they just discuss Euro politics or something?
>>
File: 1475197408563.png (11KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1475197408563.png
11KB, 500x560px
>>139801641
>Posts a picture of Lincoln
>A man who tried to commit genocide against the South
Your crypto Jew is showing.
>>
File: charlie shrug.gif (3MB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
charlie shrug.gif
3MB, 450x338px
>>139801688
Monarchies are the most stable form of government, with thousands of years of track record.
>>
>>139789367
So neither innocent nor people?
>>
>>139801692

Mostly, yes.
It was pretty top notch this year, recently slightly dopped in quality cause the crew changed.
Other stuff of the TRS network is good too.
>>
>>139801842
And yet they never last. They inevitably fall to "democracy."
>>
>>139783587

wtf i want to be ethnically/racially erased now
>>
>>139801641
Define "genocide". Personally I don't really *want* to genocide shitskins, but I do believe they need to be expelled from our countries. They all came here, and they can likewise leave. Populations have been expelled and relocated all throughout history, so it's really not that unreasonable a thing. Now, if they get violent and/or they refuse to leave, then I'll do what I can to "convince" them, but they need to fucking go one way or another.

Now, I make one exception: the kikes themselves. I don't want to genocide shitskins because I just see them as dumb muscle and useful idiots. I don't blame blacks for being naturally violent and dumb. I just think they can't peacefully coexist with me. HOWEVER, the jews are an evil destructive force, and they need to be wiped the fuck out, theoretically. If you don't wipe them out, they end up weaseling their way back in and doing the process all over again.
>>
File: 1503779950787.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1503779950787.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>139792493
>oh my god! there are people who don't want to sell their birthright!
>>
File: WorldPopulationAnimation.webm (1MB, 1000x471px) Image search: [Google]
WorldPopulationAnimation.webm
1MB, 1000x471px
>>139779330
What a pile of sophist trash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj-sAmrGtRs

sage
>>
>>139801778
Haha, I took the degenerate plant Jew, it could be that speaking.

Is genocide justified? I read lots of Kevin MacDonald, Jim Lobe, and others; and realize that what Jewish political organizations are doing is the cause of horrible wars in the Middle East, and it's openly true and not a conspiracy theory. Richard Perle and his neocon gang very specifically pushed for the Iraq War despite the resistance all the experts in the federal and security bureaucracy. It led to horrible, horrible deaths, and was not in our interests.

Palestinians are treated like human garbage, yet we're lectured by Zionist Jews at home on how we send back Mexicans to their homeland (which Palestinians don't have).

We can't get on with Putin, because his authoritarian state can't be controlled by the Jewish lobby like America is. During the brief period of Yeltsin, Jewish oligarchs ran and plundered the country before Putin rose.

That being said, as a moral white person, I think genocide is not the right thing to do. I think Putin handles it pretty well, in that he respects the right of the Jews to live as a minority group, but does not take any of their shit.
>>
>>139801941
Democracy is a mere abberation of the true status quo. A blip on the radar. Democracy has only bee around for a little over 200 years in america, and around 100 years or less in most of the rest of the world. Democracy has an absolutely abysmal track record, and this notion that democracy is some sort of hegelian "end of history" state is complete nonsense.

Democracies are always operating on borrowed time, because elections weight short-term gains over long-term gains. This constant focus on short-sighted goals results in problems accruing over time, until the system collapses.

All empires eventually fall, but different forms of government tend to last longer. Anarchism only lasts a couple months or years at best. Our democracies are set to crumble in short order due to immigration and debt/economic issues without our lifetime. There are monarchies that have lasted hundreds and hundreds or even thousands of years. It's a matter of degree. All governments eventually fail and get replaced, but some hold stronger for longer.
>>
>>139794757
>it's the walking paranoid Jew stereotype again

You have a place where you belong. It's Israel. But as a merchant you want to be welcome in all of the world's ports.

sage
>>
>>139798657
>identity politics
Asserting your sovereignty is not equivalent to begging for gibs.
>>
File: 1468639869422.jpg (501KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468639869422.jpg
501KB, 2000x1000px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophist

sage
>>
>>139802641
>westerners falling for the "based Putin" meme
He's just a puppet of the oligarchs, doing the exact same thing in Russia that's being done everywhere else.

>>139802776
>Democracy has an absolutely abysmal track record, and this notion that democracy is some sort of hegelian "end of history" state is complete nonsense.
Technology is bringing about the synthesis of capitalism and communism under total control of the Leviathan. This was never possible in history.
>>
File: 1503953997618.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1503953997618.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>139801077
Threads like these is why I keep coming back.
>>
>>139779330
>not dividing USA in 5 parts
>Weimerica
>Nigerica
>Joserica
>Honorarica
>4th Reich
>>
>>139794757
fuck off to israel, you slimy cunt. And no, the problem isn't just "leftist agitator jews". You cannot separate the forest from the trees.
>>
>>139802236
>Define "genocide". Personally I don't really *want* to genocide shitskins, but I do believe they need to be expelled from our countries. They all came here, and they can likewise leave. Populations have been expelled and relocated all throughout history, so it's really not that unreasonable a thing. Now, if they get violent and/or they refuse to leave, then I'll do what I can to "convince" them, but they need to fucking go one way or another.

I know what you mean. Jews sometimes seem like they were born like Border Collies for humans, always trying to round them up and organize them to help their ethnocentric Jewish interests.

That being said, I still think there's a way to handle the JQ w/o literally killing innocents and children, which is extremely degenerate and immoral.

If we openly discuss the issue, we can figure a way out. I would take banning from any political and media activity over genocide.

I don't mind having their strong minds being applied to our economy.
>>
>>139802991
>implying I'm willing to give up any clay at all.

At best there can be an interim status where all shitskins are forced to relocated to california , which is then quarantined and the people there can either choose to flood back into mexico, or sail across the pacific back to vietnam or china or wherever the fuck.
>>
>>139801842
Go Tell the Habsburgs.
>>
File: 1503790021692.jpg (1MB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
1503790021692.jpg
1MB, 1800x1322px
>>139798200
>>
>>139801077
>this thread
>good
Half of this thread is people talking about how badly they want to kill people.
>>
File: IMG_2005.jpg (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2005.jpg
78KB, 500x500px
>>139801641
Here's the thing...

You're trying to win over poor, disenfranchised whites. These people larp as genocidal maniacs because they feel a lack of control over their lives.

>But if they could just genocide mestizos imagine how successful they'll be in life!!

The moral high ground is long gone at this point. Shit, most people in this movement have no real basic idea what's actually going on in society. It's embarrassing at times. Sometimes I wonder if whites are no longer a serious people.
>>
>>139803242
Literally a trust fund hipster slumming it.
>>
>>139801641
>Genocide and modernity don't mix.
We are anti-modern. Anti-liberal, anti-American, anti-christian, etc.
>>
File: jews expelled 359.png (1005KB, 928x8800px) Image search: [Google]
jews expelled 359.png
1005KB, 928x8800px
>>139803088
Look how many times jews have been expelled throughout history. Over 300 times, at least. But the real frightening question, is how they keep coming BACK?

You're right about genocide. I don't relish the idea, and it doesn't mesh with my european sensibilities. However, I really don't see any other choice. If we don't get rid of them, they'll come back AS THEY ALWAYS DO and subvert us all over again in 100 years or so. People will grow complacent. Jews will come back in with their usury and weasel their way up the ladder again, etc etc etc. It's what happens every time. It's like the Batman and the Joker, always battling each other but refusing to do what must be done to actually end the conflict between them.

I don't see any other way. Honestly, having them off go to israel would be a good start, but even that's not good enough. Israel isn't a real nation. It's a centralized hub of world jewry. It's not an independent country, and cannot exist on its own. It relies entirely on its control over countries like the USA, both in terms of funding and tech, but also using us as their attack dog to take care of all their problems for them.

Jews are inherent urbanites. They are specifically evolved to parasitize other societies. They cannot exist cut off in their own nation, for the same reason a parasite needs its host. Israel would eventually crumble, and the jews would spread out again and weasel back into our countries.
>>
>>139803234

California is some of the very best clay.
>>
>>139803362
>Sometimes I wonder if whites are no longer a serious people.
Some of the most prominent "white rights" e-celebs aren't even fully white, I mean heck just look at people like Tara McCarthy, EdgySphinx, and Brittany Venti. Even That Guy T has been hanging out with white nationalists and giving them fucking advice on a regular basis. If HWNDU was any indication it seems like half of these people standing up for whites aren't even whites themselves.

I swear "white" has become more of an idea than a race at this point. Heck, the concept of "white" people didn't even exist until America was founded and became mongrelized into a sea of Euromutts; before that you only had different European ethnicities like French, German, and Irish. This is why it's so fucking hard to define who's white and who's not.
>>
>>139803302
It's very revealing how scared people like you are when Europeans decide to play identity politics. During the last eight years of Obama, practically everybody have been playing identity politics, but now, when finally Europeans are doing the same, it's the Holocaust!
>>
>>139803362
Nice psychoanalysis, shlomo. There's plenty of data to back up everything we believe, and this notion of "hurr you're just using other groups to scapegoat your own personal issues" is complete bullshit.
>>
>>139801641
they joke about genocide because you'll be called genocidal no matter what and if they comply by disavowing it it will only serve to validate their opponents by having them agree that there is a need to disavow.

who is asked to disavow the Iraq war? nobody. who is asked to apologize for the atrocities their ancestors committed except for Europeans? nobody. Communist atrocities? nobody. Its like an idea that conservative white people are inherently genocidal and so therefore they must apologize even if they never seriously advocated for it.

The left takes a disavowal / apology as an admission of guilt.
>>
>>139799514
Genocide is the end, not the means. It justifies itself.
>>
>>139784982
>He's saying that the endgame of the current white nationalist movement is just death and bloodshed
Then he's completely retarded. The left is militant, not the right.
>>
>>139803975
I know, that's why I said "interim status". I only pick cali because it's already mostly nonwhite anyway, so it just makes sense as the containment zone from a logistical standpoint. Step 1 would be to round them up in Cali. Step 2 would be to force them out to mexico or overseas.

Hell, I'd even be in favor of colonizing some shithole in africa, building up infrastructure, and then sending shitskins over there
>>
>>139803588
And it's at this point that the alt-right admits it's anti-American. Good job, you're now domestic terrorists.

Also, as the video blatantly puts, as much as you try to reject modernity, you've already fallen victim to it. Even the most hardcore of white nationalists will still fine some aspects of modernity in their lifestyle, and most everyday white nationalists will find a lot of it. There's no way to escape modernity.
>>
>>139803302
Have a discussion like this on Normie Social Media and see what happenz. =D
>>
>>139802641
Fredrick the Great did not take any of their shit either. But they will always find a way to Jew your shit up.
We need a more PERMANENT solution.
>>
>>139804010
>scared
Why are you blaming me for being scared when people ITT are literally talking about how they want to go out and murder people?
>>
>>139800493
>Just an idea, and definitely not a bad one.
Good luck with that when the government is regulating how much sugar you can eat and how many grams of estrogen you have to inject into your trans-daughter to keep her feminine penis from growing.
>>
>>139785341
Unironically, I have been pondering the hypothesis that the reason to try/care/work hard/sacrifice in life is that if you do so, things might get better, but if you don't try/care/work hard/sacrifice, things are guaranteed to get worse.

Since contemplating on that, I've been much more peaceful/disciplined, as I don't really see any way that you could argue against that (in good faith). Sure, you might still be overtaken by death and catastrophe and chaos, but if you don't even bother making an effort, you are guaranteed to be enveloped in chaos as entropy grinds down everything you have ever cared about, whereas if you make the effort, you can fight off the chaos and maybe not have such a horrible existence.
>>
>>139779330
Good stuff! Thanks.
>>
>>139804305
Part of the issue is that in the past, information traveled slowly. Not everyone was literate or bothered reading books, there was no internet, etc. So when the kikes fucked things up in Country A and got kicked out, they'd go over to Country B. But the people in Country B don't *know* what the kikes did in country A, and they're totally ignorant to their tricks. It's only after the kike problem got bad enough for Country B to experience it themselves first-hand that they also decide to kick them out. And then they'd go to country C, etc. Eventually so much time would pass that Country A forgot how bad the kikes are, and they'd end up letting them back in all over again.

However, that's no longer the case. We have global telecommunications. We have the internet. We have a wealth of information at our fingertips. When the next inflection point happens and we start kicking jews out, it'll end up being a global affair, because everyone will be equally aware of the issue, just as a burger, a leaf, and a britbong on /pol/ all know the same information here. It'd be a GLOBAL physical removal, so to speak. No more countries left to hide. Or at least no western countries.
>>
>>139779330
This series has way too much conjecture and the author is ridiculously pessimistic. 50 years ago if you said the former soviet union would turn out the way it did, people would laugh at your face. This kind of attempt to predict geopolitical future is completely pointless.
>>
>>139802827

I know who and what I am. Do you?
>>
>>139794757
>innocent Jews
Don't exist.

>But as a white dude
Jews aren't white. You're a sandnigger.
>>
File: you.jpg (61KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
61KB, 601x601px
>>139779330
> NOooo Don't go tooo fast!!! I HAVEN'T HAD MY SHEKELS YET AND PROFITED FROM THE DEMISE OF THE WEST!!!
>>
>>139803773
How do you define who's Jewish or not? What percentage of Jewish DNA makes someone a Jew? Or is it purely cultural? These are pretty important things to discuss when you're talking about, y'know, systematically eliminating an entire race of people.
>>
>>139803006

In the US, it is.
Or are you saying that the right wing ones who have loyalty to the West are contributing to its downfall too?
>>
File: pandoras-box.jpg (20KB, 385x308px) Image search: [Google]
pandoras-box.jpg
20KB, 385x308px
>>139804398
You should be scared. When the Left decided to use identity politics they opened a Pandora's Box.
>>
>>139804398
But you aren't scared when Europeans are being submitted to genocide in their own countries. People like you are happy with the idea of Europeans disappearing.
>>
>>139804943
Doesn't matter, you'll have collateral either way. Best just make sure it's finally done for good.
>>
>>139804008
>>I swear "white" has become more of an idea than a race at this point.
Isn't that a sign that the western society has actually been over for a while at this point, so people are latching onto the vague ideas and concepts that are no longer living, and calling them "white"? Or in other words, just meaningless LARPing in a transitional/collapse period (since there's obviously no institutional power for a renaissance).
>>
>>139804259
yeah, I think what you say is the opening for people on the left develop in the next 8 years. the alt-right exposed things about the status quo of neoliberalism that are stupid, cruel and wrong, but they don't care about technology aside from that which they use to meme and troll. they only care about the human element by itself.

technology has changed us and you can't pick and choose which technologies you want to preserve like people in the alt-right seem to think. owhen I think of what the left should be, it's something that expends the utmost energy in managing our relationship with technology so it doesn't either destroy us or reduce us to slaves or netflix-watching orgasmbots or whatever.
>>
>>139804259
>There's no way to escape modernity
Only by instigating civil war and destruction of civilization.
>>
>>139803773
Yeah, but just as they've constantly existed and haven't been expelled, Western civilization really has progress. Their intellectual abilities have contributed a lot to our understanding of the world in some ways (Einstein, Kubrick), but also hamstrung them in other ways (Boas, Freud, Marxism).

China will be an existential threat to US world hegemony, and I think this could be the unifying force that makes us cut the bullshit and be suspicious of foreign traitors like neocons. This will also make the ethno-state impossible unless America loses, because the ethno-state would be a fragmentation of the world's superpower, which would cause a massive power vacuum in the anarchic world stage that no one on the alt right talks about.

Honestly, if we could just get pretty Arpaio on immigration, while discussing Jewish issues openly, that would be a good start. And maybe we'll need a Putin-like authoritarian leader to seize power and prevent Jewish manipulation, but this could be their saving grace as well. Both Putin and Chinese leadership are very popular.

The ethno-state is literally impossible without massive worldwide conflict, because someone will need to fill the power vacuum as America fragments.
>>
>>139804770
>50 years ago if you said the former soviet union would turn out the way it did, people would laugh at your face.
But Kojeve knew this and helped to make it happen more than 50 years ago.
>>
>>139804846
>sandnigger

Probably whiter than your bitchass, treated and categorized exactly as all whites, accused of the same things and scheduled for the same loss of freedom and dignity as you are if they win.
>>
>>139805117
That doesn't answer my question you psychopathic subhuman.
>>
>>139804943
Your fear of Europeans committing a genocide against your people is a projection.

It's a projection because it's what your people is doing right now against us.
>>
>>139805431
>which would cause a massive power vacuum in the anarchic world stage that no one on the alt right talks about.
We will seek funding and military support from China in exchange for white ethnostate.
>>
>>139805684

You mean Russia?
>>
>>139805684
Would they give it to you? You will be at their mercy. If they want to genocide you, they can.
>>
>>139805569
I'm not a Jew, and I just want to know your criteria for what makes someone a Jew. That's all I'm asking.
>>
>>139805467
>Probably whiter than your bitchass,
False.

>treated and categorized exactly as all whites, accused of the same things and scheduled for the same loss of freedom and dignity as you are if they win.
Not our problem, dune coon scum.
>>
>>139805684

That'll be a weak ass position and likely game over in the broadest sense of the word.
>>
>>139783587
Nigger
>>
>>139805918
I've never called you a jew, but you're clearly an anti-European and responsible of the extinction of my people.
>>
>>139805751
Russia is not a rising world power. We should be allying with them to balance against China, but we can't because neocons are against it.

It's foreign subversion for Israel.

That being said, power is largely based on total GDP (population * GDP per capita) so we should change our immigration policies and unite as a nation. It will require dialogue between left and right, and the left needs to do a better job of listening to the alt right's concerns, so that we can actually work together to create a state that works for everyone.

The political violence from ANTIFA is dangerous, and AIPAC's subversion is horrendous.

The ethno-state will make us as powerful as maybe Germany or something. Also, I don't want to cede American territory bc Jews hijacked our immigration policy in the 1960s.

We just need to be much stronger for standing up for our interests and taking back our country to avoid its collapse.
>>
>>139805824
>Would they give it to you?
Probably. If they are seeking to destroy the USA, a goal we share.

>You will be at their mercy
It is either their mercy or the mercy of the current gang of Jews running things. I would choose the Chinese, as they are fairly neutral in rulership and show they are willing to enter into mutually beneficial relationships, whereas kikes are vindictive and seek domination, humiliation, and destruction of their clients. Either way, there is no political will for white rule at this point. We will be a client state of a greater power one way or another. China is the least bad option.
>>
So something I've learned from this thread is that everyone in America who's right-wing and not 100% white is basically doomed. They can't pick sides because both sides will want them dead. America is about to faction into two fringe extremes that'll just exterminate everyone caught in the center. Fuck all of this.
>>
>>139806310
You're still not answering my question, faggot.
>>
File: US Pride.jpg (226KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
US Pride.jpg
226KB, 1024x819px
Just for the record. I do not care about your open borders, or your ethno states. I want to see an American Flag with one star, and a huge Roman numeral.
PAX AMERICANA !!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>139806410
Yes, we will see. I really don't want to cede territory to move to a smaller, weaker country.

If a Jew genuinely listens to us, we should talk to them though.

Professional hostage negotiators use extreme empathy and listen to their clients to get what they want.

I don't think a pluralistic state is impossible, but it will most likely require an authoritarian to seize power if things continue as is. If America fractures, really bad war will happen.

Assad and Saddam were both necessary to hold the line on ethnic conflict.
>>
>>139806503
The same we learned about people like you, who just deny the right of Europeans to survive.
>>
File: race spectrum fallacy.png (136KB, 1359x586px) Image search: [Google]
race spectrum fallacy.png
136KB, 1359x586px
>>139804943
I reserve the right not to spell out a finite one-size-fits-all definition and split talmudic hairs, just as I refuse to engage in "well who counts as white???" debates. Fuck off with that bullshit.

>>139804961
>Or are you saying that the right wing ones who have loyalty to the West are contributing to its downfall too?
topkek, nice false premise. I can count the number of truly ""good jews"" on half a hand. "left wing" and "right wing" jews both preach universalist garbage and do nothing but subvert the goyim to their serve their own interests. Two sides of the same shekel.
>>
>>139806503
What do you think people from mixed marriages experienced during the Serbian aggression in the 90s, especially in Bosnia. That's how things end up when a non-homogenous country starts splitting along any material (not purely ideological) lines.
>>
>>139806503
I don't think will manifest themselves as you say outside /pol/

I think the lack of genuine, open dialogue with anyone who resists the insane progressive orthodoxy is what causes us to go to Nazi anime imageboards where only the most extreme genocidal statements are rewarded.
>>
>>139785342

I've honestly come to the conclusion that Spencer is a narcissist to some extent, and that he can be easily wooed with praise and false submission. He knew Heimbach was a belligerent retard and even told him to fuck off from NPI in late 2015 for his obnoxious behavior and questionable ties to the Feds, but Heimbach managed to butter Spencer up so he could worm his way back into UTR.

>>139788200

It has a pretty demonstrable pattern in alt-right circles with regards to radicalization. TRS, for example, started out as a Paleolibertarian/Hoppean community, and now it's more or less Daily Stormer 2.0. Hell, Mike Enoch went from being really big into Moldbug to denouncing him as a jew (which is ironic not only because Mike was married at the time, but because he basically looks like a fatter version of MM)

>>139801688

The DE doesn't even suggest Monarchism outside of a few people who missed the point. Moldbug simply uses Monarchism as a jumping off point, his actual proposal, Formalism, is a bit more complex than that.

>>139804770

The reason the Soviet Union fell is because we had explicitly parallel structures to Communism. If they had won the Cold War and there was global communist hegemony, the Soviets would still be around, even if the USSR was running on duct tape and prayer. The reason the current system can't collapse is because there's no exit, no alternative system.
>>
>>139806790
>Yes, we will see. I really don't want to cede territory to move to a smaller, weaker country.
Dude, America isn't your country you dumbfuck retard.

>If America fractures, really bad war will happen.
Exactly what we want.

>I don't think a pluralistic state is impossible
But it is undesirable in every way.
>>
>>139806860
If you refuse to even define a Jew then who the fuck are you going to exterminate?
>>
Remove EVERY FUCKING TH NETWORK, BRING CENSORCHIP LIKE CHINA DID!

STOP WITH THE PORN, AND STUFF
>>
>>139806503
>33 posts by this ID
>WAAAAH BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EXCEPTIONS TO THE GENERAL RULE??!?

I'm not going to sacrifice my own people just because "based" shitskins want to be here too Fuck off, you mudblood cunt. You shitskins are the most entitled faggots to ever exist, thinking that an entire race of people deserves to cease existing just because your special snowflake ass feels entitiled to exist in our country. You should have never come here in the first place. Fuck off back to whatever shithole your ancestors came from.
>>
>>139788464
I'd love to see a picture of what you look like.

Fucking kike.
>>
>>139807323
The only people being exterminated right now are Europeans, by your people.
>>
>>139807411
>thinking that an entire race of people deserves to cease existing just because your special snowflake ass feels entitiled to exist in our country
When the fuck did I mention anything like that? I basically pass as white, so do you think I actually approve of white genocide? I want to stop it just as badly as you do, but I also don't want to get killed in the process by the very people I'm trying to fucking help.
>>
>>139807323
Jews. Just because I'm not going to split hairs with you in a series of increasingly semantic arguments over what percentage of semite blood is "good enough" that I KNOW this conversation thread is going down, does not mean we have no possibly way of getting rid of the kikes.
>>
5g networks
>>
>>139807054
>The reason the Soviet Union fell is because we had explicitly parallel structures to Communism
That's not why. It's because American spies had infiltrated them and they worked with the russian mafia to take down the state economy. Also Gorbachev was a traitor working for the USA.
>>
>>139807462
Once again, I'm not a Jew, and once again, you're still going out of your way to dodge the question because the truth is you can't even answer it for yourself. Just like you can't answer who's white and who's not.
>>
File: 1498020065336.png (2MB, 1468x7317px) Image search: [Google]
1498020065336.png
2MB, 1468x7317px
>>139784430
90% of people don't matter, it's the 10% that affect change on the world. Everybody else follows
>>
>>139807411
Exactly. He concerns about possible future genocides, but he doesn't care about the current genocide suffered by Europeans.
>>
>>139807676

You worry too much.
Just stay alert, be aware of the reality around you and keep your family out of harm's way.
>>
>>139807676
>I basically pass as white
Ah, there it is. That's how it always fucking is with you people. All you care about is your individualistic ass. You're living in a white man's country. If I were living in china, I wouldn't demand the chinese bend over backwards to cater to my white self at the expense of the chinese. But for some reason, every shitskin acts like an entitled cunt, thinking that the handful of "BASED shitskins" that exist is somehow my fucking concern.

Go be a mudblood somewhere else.
>>
>>139787129
The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you
>>
>>139807706
>Just because I'm not going to split hairs with you in a series of increasingly semantic arguments over what percentage of semite blood is "good enough" that I KNOW this conversation thread is going down, does not mean we have no possibly way of getting rid of the kikes.
Yes it does lol, you can't get rid of them until you identify them first.
>>
>>139807169
>Dude, America isn't your country you dumbfuck retard.
It definitely still is to a certain extent. Also, state's always prioritize their security interests over any other interests, so someone will likely seize authoritarian power before we split up, and control the military and have a nationalist, Russia-like state that violently opposes dissent to ensure stability.

> But it is undesirable in every way.
I'm supportive of homogeneity, and I don't want America to become a blue state with mouth-frothing minorities controlled by Jews, but an authoritarian leader like Putin or Assad could stop this.

Also, unless you're a literal veteran, you're just a pathetic larper for unironically wanting war. War is extremely shitty.
>>
>>139806860
The red bird is committing the continuum fallacy because he is outright claiming that race doesn't exist. If he had said that it can't be discussed, then he would be committing Loki's wager.
>>
>>139807832
>90% of people don't matter
Don't you remember when you could actually talk to people about abstract concepts, ideologies, culture, that sort of thing? Maybe America was ruined much earlier in that regard, but I remember I could still do it until the mid 00s in my country. Then suddenly everyone was just replaced with pod people.
>>
>>139807799
Again, I don't care if you're a jew or not, you're clearly an anti-European who supports the extermination of my people.
>>
>>139807876
>You worry too much.
He says, as the very people in this thread he's white knighting for continue to tell him that they want him dead regardless of how "based" he is.
>>
>>139807054
Ethical formalism like Monarchism stagnates. A Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus only manifests itself once in a millennium.
>>
>>139807969
What part of "to you" don't you understand. I'm not going to bother with this pedantic trap. I don't need to have a strict autistic definition of jew, just as I don't need to have a strict autistic definition of the white race, or of the demarcation point between red and orange, or orange and yellow.

lr2n heuristics, you fucking sperg.
>>
>>139807929
I look white. I identify myself as white. All my life I've been treated as white. Who are you to tell me that I'm not white?
>>
Friendly reminder the revolutionary war was fought with 3% of the American population.
>>
>>139779330

>The distributist

Literally who?

Also, wtf I hate the white race now
>>
>>139808042
Technically true. Loki's wager comes into play with questions such as "who counts as white" or
"who counts as jewish"
>>
File: ash.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
ash.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>139807969

I am going to masturbate on your ashes
>>
>>139804008
That's because the old definition of people didn't include subhumans. You didn't divide between lesser or greater because everyone who was someone was a white european. Now we've got to reclaim that before we can ever get back to cohesive identities.

Anyone who's spent longer than 3 minutes thinking about this fully understands why "white" gets a group on its own now, don't play like you're a fucking child. "White" is synonymous with the old world that actually gave a shit about advancing. They shot it in the back of the head at the end of WWII, and it's almost done twitching by now. What happens next is gonna be beautiful.
>>
>>139808274
You just identified yourself as nonwhite. And I was able to tell purely based on how you were arguing, even before you admitted it. Take a minute to reflect on this, and think about why people like myself are staunchly against people like you being here.

Whether you are consciously intending it or not, you are a subversive element who is not looking out for the interests of the white race, despite the fact that you now try to switch sides and claim that you "look white enough". Doesn't matter. You identify yourself as nonwhite. You put the interests of nonwhites ahead of the white nation. You need to go.
>>
>>139808205
So, you're just going to kill some people with a certain amount of semitic DNA but not all? What does that accomplish? If you refuse to define a Jew then there's still gonna be some people left with Jewish DNA even after the mass killings. You're trying to attach abstract definitions to objective things.
>>
>>139779330
*snores*

I hate the way pseudo-intellectuals speak. This is how university professor's all speak, and it's the same way Anita Sarkeesian speaks. It's like this fake monotone style of making yourself appear as though you sound smarter. It fucking works amazingly on leftists because leftists care more about appearances in general.
>>
>>139807988
>It definitely still is to a certain extent.
No. Not to any extent.

>>139807988
>Russia-like state that violently opposes dissent to ensure stability.
We don't care about stability you cowardly faggot.

>War is extremely shitty.
No. War is what makes a man's life worth living. War is his telos.
>>
>>139804398
Because you should be. You had no right to this society, none at all. It was solely on the good graces of my ancestors that you were even allowed a foot in the door, and now you sit at our table, eating our food, spending our money, corrupting our culture because you couldn't hack it on your own and had to leech of something else. It's not genocide, we're just not gonna share our toys with you all when we rebuild the house you're so hell bent on breaking.
>>
>>139808555
So not wanting to kill people makes me anti-white now?
>>
>>139807792

Well yeah, that's how parallel institutions work, the exit is inherently subversive towards the structure and corrupts it.

>>139807832

So in other words, the alt-right is embracing the Jacobin-esque revolutionary mindset, thus ensuring that the same institutions that have existed since the 16th century remain in power.

>>139808154

And yet the explosion of industry shows that not to be the case- all sorts of suitable monarchs have come over the past century and a half in the form of captains of industry: Men like Henry Ford and Walt Disney could have very easily been fit to lead the United States as Chief Executives.

>>139808615

He says, dismissing someone based on appearances.
>>
>>139805479
>I don't understand the most basic concepts of genetics
Look at the shitskin and laugh!
>>
File: rock rolls eyes.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
rock rolls eyes.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>139808596
Wow, it's almost like I'm psychic or something, calling and predicting exactly the sort of pedantic avenue that you'd take this on.

Tell you what. Whatever the formal definition would be, we'll gas you too, just because you argue with talmudic pilpul and would be an honorary kike regardless of any genetic percentage.
>>
>>139808741
Would you like to die via bog or gas chamber? I hear La Brea tar pits are lovely this time of year.
>>
>>139802941
>He's just a puppet of the oligarchs, doing the exact same thing in Russia that's being done everywhere else.

It's not that I think Putin is a great leader, but look at how he stood up to Netanyahu:
http://www.pravdareport.com/world/asia/25-08-2017/138513-israel_iran-0/

This is why Jewish neocons hate him.
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/03/03/nearly-all-the-leaders-of-the-liberal-opposition-in-russia-are-either-fully-jewish-or-have-jewish-background/

If we had just kept our basic pre-Jewish policies of having smart immigration policies, none of this would have happened.

I just think people underestimate how hard it is to fragment the world's largest superpower, how much war and destruction that would cause. Someone would seize power and enforce order before that occurred, and they would likely try to seek a good degree of organic public support to ensure that they kept favor with the people.
>>
>>139808741
Wanting to exterminate European people makes you anti-European.
>>
>>139808798
There's no subjective way to make a sandwich. You need set instructions and definitions before you do it. You're realizing that you have no answer and so you're attacking me with ad-hominems, which just tells me that you're weak and insecure in your own convictions.

Also a "white nationalist" using a reaction image of a nonwhite celebrity is pretty damn ironic.
>>
"I set up my fighting manifesto and tailored it deliberately to attract only the toughest and most determined minority of the Germany people at first. When we were quite small and unimportant I often told my followers that if this manifesto is preached year after year, in thousands of speeches across the nation, it is bound to act like a magnet: gradually one steel filing after another will detach itself from the public and cling to this magnet, and then the moment will come where there'll be this minority on the one side and the majority on the other - but this minority will be the one that makes history because the majority will always follow where there's a tough minority to lead the way." - Adolf Hitler, a secret speech to his Generals (January 27, 1944)
>>
>>139808760
>So in other words, the alt-right is embracing the Jacobin-esque revolutionary mindset, thus ensuring that the same institutions that have existed since the 16th century remain in power
No, we will team with China.

>>139808760
>Men like Henry Ford and Walt Disney could have very easily been fit to lead the United States as Chief Executives
No. This is one of the biggest problems with nrx (they get a lot right to be fair). Confusing technocrats and aristocrats.
>>
File: michael jackson eating popcorn.gif (568KB, 200x136px) Image search: [Google]
michael jackson eating popcorn.gif
568KB, 200x136px
>>139809293
>mfw reading your non-arguments

So again, do you want the bog or the gas chamber? Or the bear and eagle? Or how about a ride on the holocoaster, straight into the ovens?
>>
>>139808624
Nice LARP. If you think about the way that the anarchic world stage works, you'll realize that shifting the tectonic plates of power will cause massive destruction, and someone will naturally seize power to unify the nation and keep the $730,000,000 military from splitting apart.

By trying to split off and create white ethnostate, you'll basically be ISIS in Syria, who's trying to split off and create Sunni-dominated state.

The pluralists will band together to create a state that represses separatists, much like occurs in Syria. 70% of Assad's military is Sunni, it's the Sunni separatists who get the drone bombings.
>>
>>139779330
Holy shit anon, this promises to be interesting.
>>
>>139792493
>The alt-right will eventually just get pushed to its most extreme, at which point they'll swiftly remove anyone with Jewish or nonwhite DNA from their ranks through fatal means.

>Ah yes, fellow citizen of a country of mutts, I see you are not Pure 100% Bavarian phenotype, welp to the firing squad with you
>>
>>139785852
White Nationalism is a joke, if white nationalists were less retarded they'd attract many baded blacks/latinos.
I know fuckton blacks and latinos that hate sjws/leftists.
>>
>>139809293
>allow me to ignore your points to let me psychoanalyze and marginalize you
Don't you get it, you filthy semitic prick? That one doesn't work on us anymore. We define ourselves through the same lens of objective truth our forefathers did, and it turns out that whites are objectively the smartest, most advanced people out there. Our physiology is the perfect balance between the extremes of negroid and mongoloid, and we have wielded this genetic superiority as a hammer to crush opposition, and build a foundation for the society you're still trying to fuck up right now.

All you've got is diffusion and rhetoric, meanwhile the facts will still back up my side long after all the corpses are buried and there's no one left to ask about your feelings.
>>
>>139809293
Answering to what? To your fantasies about being killed meanwhile you openly support the end of Europeans?
>>
>>139809628
>want a white country
>include nonwhites into your group
Fucking based, sven, do it again so I don't have to wonder why your country passes out "please don't rape me" bracelets
>>
File: 1503958376412.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1503958376412.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>139808760
Okay. Your argument has merit, however the people you used in your example depended upon voluntary exchange over what meager support they received from a government.
>>
>>139809628
t. Muhammad Bin Bix Nood Abdi-razaq
>>
>>139809437
I'll let you know once you take control, which will be never since you're already setting yourself up for failure.

Either way have fun being invaded by shitskins while I'm up camping out somewhere in the Canadian wilderness. It sucks because I really wanted to help, but I guess I'm just not allowed to.
>>
>>139809539
730,000,000,000*
>>
>>139809928
Ah yes, the subversive shitskin who wanted to help by trying to bluepill everyone with le based civic nationalism

See you during the race war, Rich.
>>
>>139809539
>If you think about the way that the anarchic world stage works, you'll realize that shifting the tectonic plates of power will cause massive destruction, and someone will naturally seize power to unify the nation and keep the $730,000,000 military from splitting apart.

>By trying to split off and create white ethnostate, you'll basically be ISIS in Syria, who's trying to split off and create Sunni-dominated state.
Yes, and we will have our patron in the ascendant east (and perhaps other places), as ISIS and Assad have their patrons. Assad is winning because his patrons are better than IS patrons. Nobody likes America, and many seek to replace it, so we will have many potential allies to give us money and arms.
>>
>>139809565
Read this fucking thread, moron. It's literally already happening. There's a fucking Canadian Jew here who would be considered a right-wing extremist by normie standards and he's white knighting for a bunch of alt-autists while they consistently tell him how much they want him dead.
>>
>>139809928
Do you want to help? How? Attacking the only people who are trying to do something?
>>
>ooga booga alt right is bad and cringy
>t. enlightened centrist skeptic fence sitter
>>
america is less than half white. a democratic solution just isn't possible any more
>>
>>139810106
>wants a white majority country
>somehow I'm a civic nationalist
How's that double-digit IQ workin' out for ya?
>>
>>139810176
What makes you think Jews won't somehow subvert the Chinese and drone bomb white separatists?
>>
>>139810482
Chinese people hate negroes
>>
>>139809389

That brings up the question of if they succeeded because of the system, or because they adapted to the system. Given that I think that the captain of industry more or less has far more power in contemporary American society than the politician, I'd argue the latter.
>>
File: 100 tbh fam.jpg (49KB, 907x661px) Image search: [Google]
100 tbh fam.jpg
49KB, 907x661px
>>139810462
Bog or gas chamber?
>>
File: 1502586229166.png (661KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502586229166.png
661KB, 800x800px
>>139810217
>a handful of people are exclaiming extremist genocidal views anonymously on the internet
>same people are going 'hello, fellow white supremecists, if you're not 100% agreeing with me, you're obviously for white genocide and therefoe non-white and should also die'
>this clearly shows intent by the people who would realistically get in power a desire to commit genocide on an arbitrary DNA level
>>
http://rightrealist.com/articles/progressivereligion.html

This is a pretty interesting article. Its thesis is that academia has used tactical nihilism to destroy all values, and replaced it with a religion that starts with the idea of that the Holocaust is the absolute evil, and all other morality springs from this notion.

"Since the Holocaust is the foundation for Liberal morality, all Leftist moral arguments can be traced back to it if you dig deeply enough. All roads lead to Rome, all progressive moral claims lead to the Holocaust."
>>
>>139810482
If that happens then we are screwed either way. We will go down fighting before we submit to judeo-amerinigger empire, though. We can at least cause some lasting pain and damage.
>>
>>139810746
Does the alt right explicitly condemns genocide as the foundation of its movement, or does it seek to become the absolute evil of the new, progressive morality?

An interesting and crucial choice to make
>>
>>139810697
Well the point was that they are different qualities of person. A technocrat cannot be a good leader of state because he's a different quality from a ruler.
>>
>the alt right is a single homogenous group and is united in their beliefs
>here, let me as le alt righter, explain what the entire vague groups ideals and policies are and will be

Sage this faggot shit. Dude's voice cadence is garbage and he sounds like an autist who hasn't talked to another person in weeks.
>>
>>139810829
>We will go down fighting before we submit to judeo-amerinigger empire, though

Literally the attitude of the Palestinians, Hezbollah, Iran, Hitler.

None of them have succeeded, but Hezbollah and Iran haven't failed yet.

That's why Trump very well may be jewed into a war with Iran.
>>
File: jolly rodger.jpg (48KB, 900x651px) Image search: [Google]
jolly rodger.jpg
48KB, 900x651px
Good discussion OP
1 Doubloon has been deposited into your account.
>>
>>139811121
>>We will go down fighting before we submit to judeo-amerinigger empire, though

Putin, interestingly enough, has seemingly succeeded while taking a relatively moderate stance on Jews.

Of course, we're threatening Russia with neocon wars at almost every opportunity.
>>
>>139811121
We will have some advantages, since we will necessarily rise with civil unrest in the country, and have popular support in at least some areas, dividing zog's forces.
>>
File: merchant shut it down goyim know.jpg (217KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
merchant shut it down goyim know.jpg
217KB, 1023x768px
>>139810746
That's something we've known for some time now. Why do you think every argument eventually boils down to "x is literally Hitler"? Why do you think we focus so hard on making fun of the holohoax mythos?

And also, we are their own creation. The left tore down all meaning and destroyed all values. So of course their golem eventually turne don them and people stopped giving a shit about MUH SHOAH, just like with everything else.
>>
>>139811366
>since we will necessarily rise with civil unrest in the country, and have popular support in at least some areas, dividing zog's forces.

If we did take power, I don't think genocide would be good or necessary, but we would have to make sure that our new state would be impervious to subversion.

I think this would be better to both us and the Jews.
>>
>>139783587
once you go nazi, you never go black...
>>
>>139811415
yes, but it's interesting to see it so directly formalized in an essay format.

We speak through irony, but this is a directly stated document with a clear, lucid argument.
>>
>>139811121
Of course, those aren't really apt comparisons. You're comparing the ZOG empire to these relatively tiny nations/groups. But in America, if a civil war were to break out, that'd be a whole different ballgame. It wouldn't be america being used as a sword against israel's enemies. It'd be america vs itself. Very messy situation. Plenty has been written here and elsewhere about what a hypothetical civil war 2.0 would be like, so I'm not going to delve into that scenario.

And while it's true that Hitler failed, he did pretty damn well, and got pretty close to winning while fighting against pretty much the entire rest of the world. Not too shabby, even though he did of course lose.
>>
>>139811718
"The progressive moral universe can therefore be viewed spatially. At the center of the universe is the negative moral hole, the Holocaust, absolute evil. Things nearest the center of absolute evil, such as Fascism, are therefore regarded evil according to their proximity to the Holocaust. The further you get from the center, the closer you get to a progressive notion of the "Good." To be Good according to progressive dogma is to support anything which leads AWAY from the absolute evil of Fascism. Thus, open borders. Thus, absolute inclusivity. Thus, egalitarianism. Thus, the denial of racial differences. Thus, anti-traditionalism. (Thus, anti-white?)"
>>
>>139811718
Very true. I wonder how many besides /pol/ actually fundamentally realize this?
>>
>>139811590
>I don't think genocide would be good or necessary
Why? Because if you kill your enemies, you lose?

>I think this would be better to both us and the Jews.
We don't care about what is good for Jews. They are subhuman garbage and will be fed to wolves.
>>
There already is a fucking race war you stupid fucking kike.

Why is it the wimpy cowards of the right cry about it when white men start showing a backbone do you all whine and cry being too afraid to defend your race from genocide? You deradicalization shills are the literal cancer of the right and I hope a pack of niggers kill you. I bet you'll cry "but Tyrone, this is what the elites want!" As they fucking bash your retarded coward head in.

Man up or stop shilling you kike
>>
>>139811910
It's important to remember that shitskins aren't *necessarily* our enemies. They're mostly just unthinking animals, useful idiots, and proverbial cannon fodder. I don't view blacks and spics as "my REAL enemy". I just view them as competing groups that need to be physically removed for my own group to survive and thrive.

The real problem basically just boils down to the jews. They're the ones with malicious intent. They're the ones who are using shitskins against us. I don't care about genociding shitskins, so long as they leave (preferably peacefully, but if violence is required, then so be it). But I make a distinction for the kikes, who must be put down with extreme prejudice, as they are the ones who actively seek to subvert and destroy.
>>
>>139811789
>And while it's true that Hitler failed, he did pretty damn well, and got pretty close to winning while fighting against pretty much the entire rest of the world. Not too shabby, even though he did of course lose.

It's also worth noting that while Jews wanted us in WW2, there were legitimate realist reasons to go to war from an American interests perspective. Whenever a world power rises and is about to dominate their region, America has to effectively neuter or contain them to ensure they can't (ex: imperial Germany, Nazi Germany, USSR). This phenomenon is called "offshore balancing." There is no escape from power politics.

It's the Jews peculiar internationalism that makes their interaction with these national wars so convoluted. It seems they're impossible to fully assimilate into the nation-state without coercion.
>>
Well I don't know what you guys are doing but I'm playing NSDAP music extremely loud in recognition of the Invasion of Poland.
>>
>>139812281
I don't necessarily agree with that. Especially since fucking over Germany (first via lend lease, then via active participation in the war) only gave us the rise of the USSR and gommunism across eastern europe, asia, etc etc. Even normalfags will usually agree that the outcome of WW2 was fucking terrible because it set up the cold war and all that.

It wasn't in America's own interest. It was in the jews' interests. Personally I would've preferred we stayed true neutral and just did trade with all sides and made a killing in all the production we would've been doing. And doing so without stepping in and helping gommunism spread.
>>
File: pepe_gib.png (53KB, 755x512px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_gib.png
53KB, 755x512px
>>139812445
gib danzig
>>
>>139811910
> Why? Because if you kill your enemies, you lose.
Leads to murder of innocents, like children. While Jewish political movements are cancerous, most Jews are not involved or concerned with them. The nice woman owning a Kosher Deli is not fucking Bill Kristol or Robert Perle.

>I think this would be better to both us and the Jews.
This is the transgressive, /pol/ approach that seeks to go directly at the heart of the new morality, where the Holocaust is the ultimate evil. This path will receive lots of resistance. IMO this new morality should be fought with redpills, awareness, and wise conversation before anyone goes full LARP.

It seems nationalist Eastern Europe has managed to resist this morality without genocide, if you look at Viktor Orban (who actually has support from Netanyahu)
>>
>>139810217

None of them tell me that in real life.
Pol is where we vent and brainstorm. Out there everyone knows I'm a Jew. No one gives me shit.

I'm the tard in the blue helmet. No one has a problem with me.
>>
>>139812634
John Mearsheimer, who wrote "The Israel Lobby", a huge redpill, made this argument.

It wasn't only Jews who pulled us into WW2. The American South, who felt strong cultural ties to Britain, were pro-WW2 involvement.

>It wasn't in America's own interest. It was in the jews' interests. Personally I would've preferred we stayed true neutral and just did trade with all sides and made a killing in all the production we would've been doing. And doing so without stepping in and helping gommunism spread.

We exited the Great Depression, set up Europe and much of Asia as a market for US goods, became enormously affluent, and are still hegemonic to this day.

If it weren't for the 1965 immigration act (largely pushed by Jews), and the Jewish takeover of elite institutions of power (media, academia, foreign policy institutions) we wouldn't be in this mess.

We need to have our own intifida, which means "shaking off," but I do not think the final genocide solution meme is necessary, because it will only lead to a vicious, horrible struggle which involves the killing of innocents.

We just need to become smart enough to resist.
>>
>>139812792
>While Jewish political movements are cancerous, most Jews are not involved or concerned with them. The nice woman owning a Kosher Deli is not fucking Bill Kristol or Robert Perle.

The problem is you can't separate these entities. Even if you killed off all the blatantly anti-white kikes like bill kristol and tim wise, that'd only solve the problem for one generation. The next batch of jews to reach adulthood would have their own subversives in there too. And it's also important to understand how jewish power structures work. It's not *just* the kikes at the top like kristol. The whole jewish society props each other up. They all heavily vote for anti-white interests. Their communities participate in anti-white activities at local, state, and even federal levels. They support their own and provide interference and cover for the "bad jews". They are a tribe, and they all help out the tribe first and foremost. You cannot separate the forest from the trees.

It's like trying to address the black issue by saying "well, most blacks aren't actually criminals" and then only getting rid of the felons. Well, that might work for a generation, but next generation, same deal. That's why it's actually simpler to address these issues in terms of groups.
>>
>>139813427
What if we excluded them from political and media participation? Even if they could funnel money secretly to causes they like, that would not be enough power to subvert the will of the people.

We need to return to regular American morality, and hold the line.
>>
>>139813661
It's worth noting that there are many peaceful elements of the alt right, as we oppose all the recent wars.
>>
It is for the greater good.
>>
>>139813427

Jews are CONTRARIAN and CONSPIRATORIAL by nature, as well as being CEREBRAL.

It's not in our dna to subvert per se, but we have a tendency to argue with the existing order and system, almost no matter what it is.
We also disagree vehemently among ourselves.
>>
>>139779330
I guess his nightmare is my wet dream.
Total war
Purge
Rebirth.
And yes we have thought this through...
>>
>>139813408
>We exited the Great Depression, set up Europe and much of Asia as a market for US goods, became enormously affluent, and are still hegemonic to this day.
This would still be true had we not entered the war. That was a function of trade with the nations that WERE in the war, even before we entered ourselves. We still would've been a superpower had we not entered the fray.

>If it weren't for the 1965 immigration act (largely pushed by Jews), and the Jewish takeover of elite institutions of power (media, academia, foreign policy institutions) we wouldn't be in this mess.
It should be noted that many of these jews came to America as a result of our role in WW2. Basically, we took them from Germany/Poland/etc, and they repayed us by rotting our society from the inside out. Most obvious example being the Frankfurt School, who we allowed to come to america after Hitler took power. Of course, there were still subversive jews in America before the exodus, but still

As for genocide of the jews, I am on the fence. I don't actually like the idea, but it's hard to see alternatives. The track record throughout the past 2500 years of history isn't good.
>>
>>139813855
>Jews are CONTRARIAN and CONSPIRATORIAL by nature, as well as being CEREBRAL.

I have this same contrarian impulse.

Jews, however, seem to use their contrarian impulse as a pure form of ethnocentric advocacy, only adopting it in host societies, while practicing extreme right wing ethnic cleansing in Palestine.
>>
>>139808760
>He says, dismissing someone based on appearances.
If someone is trying very hard to appear like an intellectual, that is a personality trait, not an appearance.

Retard.
>>
When the time comes and the truth finally becomes an unavoidable reality, the people will demand an eradication of the Jew. The collapse will change everything.
>>
>>139814083
What if we had them all emigrate to Israel?

They openly see Israel as their insurance policy, and we could perhaps see more eye to eye with them when they weren't subverting our own culture.
>>
>>139813661
That's what many societies tried doing. But they would still weasel their way in. The problem is that these things are all impermanent. Sure, you may set up a rule against jewish participation, relegating them to 2nd class citizens. That'd be a decent short-term solution (as it was in germany), but the problem is that EVENTUALLY they'll convince people to give them equal rights, and then we're right back to where we started.

Remember, 300 times throughout history they've been kicked out. And yet, they always manage to get back in. They always manage to climb back into control of the money and the media.
>>
>>139814237
The Palestinians, of course, would tragically become the sacrificial lambs.
>>
>>139814279
Emigration to Israel is now possible, and it wasn't possible for the last 2000 years.
>>
>>139813855
>It's not in our dna to subvert per se,
>but we have a tendency to argue with the existing order and system, almost no matter what it is.

I know you're not trying to be subversive when you say that, but read your sentence and see the pilpul. You're basically saying "It's not in our DNA to be subversive, but we do these things that are extremely subversive".

It IS in your nature. I understand the surface level and individual reasons for how you might see specific actions, but as a whole, the fact remains that these actions are extremely subversive. This is how you evolved (see Culture of Critique). It's your survival and domination strategy. Parasitize and subvert.
>>
>>139814065
Yeah, I appreciate his intellectually honest analysis, and I think everyone should watch it, but it's really not some huge revelation. We *do* joke about DOTR for a reason. No one actually thinks that we can get a white nation through the democratic process. Everyone should know that we're only using the tools we have to "soften up" the scenario and stack the deck as best we can in preparation for the future. Just because there's going to be a war in the future doesn't mean you shouldn't take what steps you can now to prepare for it and put your thumb on the scale.
>>
>>139814103

There are plenty of Israeli and diaspora Jewish cucks who cry about the poor Arabs (Palestinians). They would've been chased into Egypt and Jordan long ago if a bunch of faggoty leftists in Israel (tracing their lineage back to Soviet Marxism) hadn't ensured through incessant whining that the Arabs were allowed to stay there, a demographic bomb and an eternal headache for Israel.
>>
>>139814548
Is paratasism the right analogy?

I'd say that a better relevant concept would be the desire for control and domination, which comes out of a sense of ethnocentric fear of ceding any power.

Thus, it doesn't seem like they're dominating, because they're always in fear of a Holocaust, and are just protecting against this possibility.

Of course, this desire provokes resentment, and their fear becomes somewhat of a self-fulfilling prophesy.
>>
>>139814781
>There are plenty of Israeli and diaspora Jewish cucks who cry about the poor Arabs (Palestinians). They would've been chased into Egypt and Jordan long ago if a bunch of faggoty leftists in Israel (tracing their lineage back to Soviet Marxism) hadn't ensured through incessant whining that the Arabs were allowed to stay there, a demographic bomb and an eternal headache for Israel.

The problem with Jewish politics is that it's always shitty in America.

Either their left wing Marxists, who want to impose a crappy communist government, or they're right wing neoconservatives, who tirelessly work to have us to fight Israel's wars on their behalf.
>>
>>139815080
they're*
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.