[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for devout Christians. If I still follow the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: images.png (5KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 212x238px
I have a question for devout Christians. If I still follow the rules and word of the Bible to the best of my abilities as an imperfect man and try to be righteous, but don't necessarily believe that Jesus was the Messiah, just a good philosopher and prophet, then what does my afterlife look like?
>>
>>139774327
plz respond i need to know im so worried
>>
>>139774327
The gate is strait and the path is narrow. Only by faith on Christ can you be saved.

I know that sounds like mumbo jumbo as an atheist, but the idea is that without truly believing on Christ, no matter how good you are now, tragedy or time will reveal your sin. It will expound upon it.

Why don't you believe on Jesus? Thousands of witnesses. You are calling thousands liars. All the Christis who dies gruesome, agonizing deaths because they KNEW they were not lying. Look up how the Apostles died. All some had to do was LIE for a SECONS and they wouldve escaped crucifixtion. But it was more important for them to look at that audience, at the people hoping it wasn't a magic trick, and they said "He IS the Lord".

Totally serious: have you seen Passion of the Christ? This isnt a spoiler, and you'll understand: the entire ending with the earthquake is corroborates in OBJECTIVE, SECULAR records.

And lastly, the Jewish Talmud confirms Christs' Miracles. The enemies of Christ didnt even deny them, because if they did, the Jews they preached to would know they were lying. The rabbis said it was black magic. As you and I know, modern science has not opened the door for pragmatic ways of instantaneously healing cripples and blind and dead people.
>>
File: agvcxvbvc.jpg (123KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
agvcxvbvc.jpg
123KB, 720x720px
>>139774327
Daily Reminder that people pushing Christianity in pro white movements are just negro christians.

They are doing it because white nationalists tolerate Christianity and Christianity is one of the things that makes race mixing possible.

Christianity teaches that a Black Christian is exactly as good as white Christian and a white infidel is subhuman. Christianity has been telling the white man everyone is equal in the eyes of the god.

The left is the most Christian whether they admit it or not. White Nationalism is exactly the opposite of Christian globalism.

WE ARE BEING HELD BACK BY FAGGY MORALS.
>>
File: CEN213(24)b.jpg (10KB, 200x248px) Image search: [Google]
CEN213(24)b.jpg
10KB, 200x248px
>>139776302
>>
File: IMG_lixb7q.jpg (47KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_lixb7q.jpg
47KB, 960x540px
>>139776302
These niggers or as christ cucks call them children of god, don't want racist atheists and neo pagans in their way.

Pic related: Average deus vult LARPER and his traditional christian girlfriend.
>>
>>139774327

It means you're a Jew.
>>
>>139776571

>dislikes racemixers
>has pictures of interracial couples saved on his computer

Hmm...
>>
File: 1504051205234.jpg (271KB, 1504x543px) Image search: [Google]
1504051205234.jpg
271KB, 1504x543px
>>139774327
White people cannot fight Jewish rule and White genocide while insisting it is right that White people kneel to a Jewish god and pray in a race neutral church that floods us with brown people. You all have to abandon your worship of the Yahweh if you still cling to it.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (84KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
84KB, 600x400px
>>139776929
>>
>>139776433

"Honor thy father and mother"
>>
>>139774327
If you cannot be a Pagan than become a pro white atheist or something else. Don't be a degenerate Christian and never subscribe to any Abrahamic religion.

Christianity is a universal cult of weakness, cowardice, humility, body discovery, racial blindness and pacifism.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus."

This is a real verse from the Bible and it sounds like some new world order shit for even today's standard. (pic related)

Now imagine saying that in front of a Roman emperor back then! No wonder (((christ))) was crucified.

1/3
>>
File: Odin The All Father .jpg (55KB, 371x500px) Image search: [Google]
Odin The All Father .jpg
55KB, 371x500px
>>139777542
Now, compare that to Germanic Paganism which is not only older than Christianity but also truly European.

It not only prohibited homosexuality but most importantly Race Mixing which Jews and Christ cucks can't stop promoting.

Tacitus's germania on Pagan German Morals:

Germans do not racemix.
Tacitus says (Ch. 2, “Origion and descent of the Germanics”) that physically, the Germanic peoples appear to be a distinct (indigenous), racially pure nation, not a blood admixture of their neighbors: "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations…" They are divided into three large branches, the Ingaevones, the Herminones and the Istaevones, deriving their ancestry from three sons of Mannus, son of Tuisto, their common forefather.

Germans are racially pure and healthy.
In Chapter 4, “Racial characteristics of the Germanics“, he attributed to Germanic men and women that they all have common physical characteristics, fierce blue eyes (truces et caerulei oculi = "sky-coloured blue, dark blue), red-blonde hair (rutilae comae = "red, golden-red, reddish yellow, golden-blonde") and tall framers (bodies), vigorous at the first onset but not tolerant of exhausting labour, tolerant of hunger and cold but not of heat.[5]

Germans Reserve death penalty for deserters, faggots.
The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9]) was punished by throwing the condemned into a bog. The difference in punishment is explained by the idea that "glaring iniquities" must be exposed in plain sight, while "effeminacy and pollution" should best be buried and concealed.[10] Minor legal disputes were settled on a day-to-day basis by elected chiefs assisted by elected officials.[11]

2/3
>>
>>139777542
Germans hold marriage sacred, abortion is criminal.
He also records (Ch. 19, “Sanctity of marriage”) that adultery is detested and very rare, and that an adulterous woman is shaved of her hair and exiled by the community regardless of her beauty. To limit childbearing or to kill children (abortion) is considered criminal. “In Germany good morals (customs) are worth more than good laws.”

Germans Practiced monogamy.
Tacitus says (Ch. 18) that the Germans are content with one wife, except for a few political marriages, and specifically and explicitly compares this practice favorably to other barbarian cultures, perhaps since monogamy was a shared value between Roman and Germanic cultures.

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1463698747/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_awdo_x_tz7fzb44Q9NTJ

Christianity on the other hand, had nothing against Race-Mixing. Bible never talks about race issues and it is only against Christians marrying non christians. Meaning, as long as a negro is a christian there is no bible stopping him from getting married to a white christian woman.

This is why christian White women are more likely to mudshark with Christian Africans than white atheists or pagans.

As a white nationalist, this was a deal breaker for me.

Blacks have been raping and murdering Whites in South Africa since the end of Apartheid but somehow these Christian churches just keep on operating as if there's just been a change in political leadership.

Also the overwhelming majority of donations and aid to Israel and to the Israeli lobby are from zionist christians that literally believe jews are the chosen ones..

I started realizing that christianity was not helping whites but it was helping our (((perpetrators))) instead. This was the first time when I became skeptical of Christianity and its teachings.

3/3
>>
>>139777667

Tacitus also says that Germans only didn't racemix because nobody wanted to live in Germany. Now that the situation has changed, look at how openly German/Dutch girls racemix.

Though you can't really blame them because of how the typical German/Dutch man is
>>
>>139774327
You must accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior in order to experience the glory of Heaven.
>>
>>139777777
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.