[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"One day you will have to choose between the church

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Himmler Portrait.jpg (22KB, 257x351px) Image search: [Google]
Himmler Portrait.jpg
22KB, 257x351px
>"One day you will have to choose between the church and your nation"

What did him mean by this?
>>
>>139773387
It means he and the others in the Vril Society knew the origins of christianity were a complete jew misrepresentation of pagan mythologies.
>>
Nazi teenagers: Christianity served us just fine for I don't know, a millennium and a half or so?

But then again, it's really hard talking sense to folks who claim to be white nationalists, and then celebrate Adolf Hitler, the king of white fratricide.

Sorry, the fact that he was based on the Jews doesn't abrogate that.
>>
High ranking nazis hates organised religion as it was another authority that was not the state/nation.
>>
>>139773961
What do you mean?
>>
>>139773387
Maybe he was referring to a Judaized cuck church or your nation.
>>
>>139773387
Church is spiritual and religious, Nation is physical and political - they coexist, there 's no need to choose between them, they should support each other. Like a family needs Father and Mother - different roles in harmony.

Problem is a government that is a effeminate nanny state trying to do the role the church should do: feed the poor, accept the refugees, forgive the criminals, accept strangers, etc.

The state needs to be strong and protect the nation from wrong.

That's what the quote means.
>>
In Finland the Church have betrayed the people even worse than the government. Church giving own property for muzzies to use, hiding muzzies, speaking for muzzies, speaking against the people, approves faggots, basically breaking their every rule etc.
I know I have already made my choice. I used to be part of the Church just like any other atheist/agnostic Finn, not anymore. Church is losing members, probably hundreds a day. Especally the true believers should leave the Church to send a message. You don't need an institution for you believes.
>>
I cant wait for 2045! the NDA of where his grave will be lifted! I cant wait to piss on it!
>>
>>139779003

Kirkko on aina vihannut suomalaisia ja suomalaisuutta. Tuleeko jani-petterille yllätyksenä tämä fakta.
>>
>>139773387

he looks chinese
>>
>>139779309
No ei vittu tullu vitun autisti LaVeyn softcoverin omistaja. Ei se silti samaa tasoa ollut kuin nyt. Kirkko joskus jopa rintamallakin spotattu.
>>
Probably talking about the Catholic Church.
>>
>>139779729
>LaVeyn softcoverin omistaja

Sen paskaa syövän idiootin teoksia en omista yhtäkään kappaletta
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.