[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help. Serious, I was a good boy and now I'm in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: hell.jpg (526KB, 1655x1196px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
526KB, 1655x1196px
I need help. Serious, I was a good boy and now I'm in the shit. I fapped with cp, please help me how change and save my soul
>>
>>139772893
what did you do..
>>
There is no saving you. You participated in the destruction of a child's life. May you experience the full weight of your decision.
>>
>>139772893

cia is finna be knocking on the door soon fagit, don't do the crime if u cant do the crime, y'know what im saying criminal??
>>
>>139772893
>I fapped with cp

dumbass why WOULD YOU ADMIT TO THAT?

>>139774845
>You participated in the destruction of a child's life.

lmfao dude its like watching gore you dind hurt the kid its a victmless crime.
>>
Accept jesus forgiveness and keep it in mind.
>>
>all this morralfaggotry
jesus reddit realy flooded in after the election dind they?
>>
You are a disgrace to humanity. The optimal solution is for you to kys but you can also sell all your possessions, put everything in safe investings for when you retire, and join your military.
>>
>>139772893
repent and shun your sinful ways
>>
>>139775271
pizzacancer was before the election
>>
>>139775476
>pizzacancer

more like ((pizzagoyim)) the pizzaniggers should just admit they want sombody to an hero on a random pizza hut.

also op is a dumb nigger no self respecting pedo would admit to jerking to cp.
>>
>>139772893
>I fapped with cp, please help me how change and save my soul
I'm going to need you to post these "CP" images so it can be determined if you are indeed a degenerate and if we can save you.
>>
Go back to Comet Ping Pong. We hate pedos!
>>
>>139772893
>I need help. Serious, I was a good boy and now >I'm in the shit. I fapped with cp, please help me >how change and save my soul
By turning yourself over to the authorities, they'll help you.
>>
>>139776094
>I'm going to need you to post these "CP" images so it can be determined if you are indeed a degenerate and if we can save you.

and so the mods will range ban? fuck no let op wallow in his shame like the dumb nigger he is.
>>
>>139777175
>and so the mods will range ban? fuck no let op wallow in his shame like the dumb nigger he is.
I'm with The Authorities. We're giving him a pass to post these supposed "CP" images to help with our investigation.
>>
>>139777640
>I'm with The Authorities. We're giving him a pass to post these supposed "CP" images to help with our investigation.

no you nigger we will all get range banned if op posts cp.

also do you want to see op post cp?
>>
>>139777640
you're requesting cp on 4chan. you should tread carefully senpai.
>>
>>139778009
>you're requesting cp on 4chan. you should tread carefully senpai.

lmfao i would not be supprised if the mods banned him dum ass hes litraly asking for cp.

your treading on thin ice lad.
>>
File: tumblr_lu0m5ytbm11qzu2tmo1_500.jpg (48KB, 258x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lu0m5ytbm11qzu2tmo1_500.jpg
48KB, 258x700px
>>139772893
your soul is beyond saving

your choices have damned you. good luck next life
>>
>>139778455
whats with all the christfaggots nowadays?

also i think op is LARPing.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.