[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me ONE (1) good reason as to why I should not just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1502478092318-wsg.gif (3MB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
1502478092318-wsg.gif
3MB, 600x396px
Give me ONE (1) good reason as to why I should not just take the black pill
>>
what's te b;ack pill?
>>
File: 0.jpg (668KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
668KB, 1600x1200px
>>139772336
That's impossible. Go out. Get some average-looking thot and partake in whatever degeneracy you like, or off yourself. That's the place where I am.
>>
>>139772336
>one (1)
are you a bot or something?
>>
Because it hurts?
Self-hurting feels exactly like punching yourself in the face or in the balls, but you are thinking of doing it for allowing yourself to be totally overflooded by a general sense of desesperation and defeat.

This is stupid, unhealthy and gay.
>>
young people have no sense of self so they cling to politics for some kind of identity.

the trick is to know and believe that there is a universe out there that you can use to discovery who you really are.
>>
>>139772670
It's when you realize you are not a real contry and accept your fate to become a Russian sex doll
>>
>>139772336
You live in a country with such a wonderful history and heritage to make it one of the few in the world worth dying for
>>
>>139772336
The black pill is the ultimate red pill.
The most ubermensch thing you can do is to take the black pill, and then choose to continue improving yourself so that you can better suited to endure the endless struggle. And the struggle IS endless. Because the globalists are ultimately just another facet of the human condition - the sociopath. Today they just happen to be jews. But if we were to remove the shekelrats, something else would take their place. Even in the perfect society these types always rise up again and muster power again.
>>
File: sexy_girl_in_white_top.jpg (43KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
sexy_girl_in_white_top.jpg
43KB, 480x800px
>>139772336
Girls of your own race. You don't have to do anything other than get a white woman and make babies, and fuck, why would you NOT want to bang a hot white woman?

Obviously you shouldn't be a degenerate and go arounf having one night stands with a string of women but you should marry and fuck one to make many more pure whites.
>>
>>139773067
more real than a rag-tag collection of island inbreds, sry m8
>>139772670
black cock
t. European expert
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.