[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Youtube produces official cartoon music video and you'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: FN1Liqs.png (372KB, 832x651px) Image search: [Google]
FN1Liqs.png
372KB, 832x651px
Feeling nostalgic today, I decided I would listen to Rocket Man, the 1972 hit song by Elton John. The first result on google was the official music video, produce jointly by Youtube and Elton John in May of 2017.

The subject of the video is not about a man who goes to outerspace. Instead the journey to a cold, unknown environment in the song is presented as a metaphor for a Muslim adult man who must (for some reason) leave his wife and children in the middle east in order to stow away underneath a semi-truck trailer in order to migrate to Europe.

Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtVBCG6ThDk
inb4 not politics, this is a topical thread about the google, youtube, and other corporations' active role in the ongoing migrant crisis
>>
File: pv1OrEX.png (540KB, 834x407px) Image search: [Google]
pv1OrEX.png
540KB, 834x407px
Perhaps more egregious, the video is totally inaccurate because the nigger in it is able to swim when his shitty raft sinks in the Gibraltar Straights.
>>
File: 1502994589849.gif (1MB, 510x326px) Image search: [Google]
1502994589849.gif
1MB, 510x326px
>>139752255
I already posted a ton of comments about how every migrant, including babies, should be murdered.
Do your part, /pol/
>>
Fuck i love this song, can't believe they maneged to cuck it
>>
File: 1493777680160.jpg (91KB, 720x536px) Image search: [Google]
1493777680160.jpg
91KB, 720x536px
i thought you were shitposting when you said muslim astronaut but its true

elton john was always a fag though what do you expect?
>>
Did I miss something about that song? Isn't it about being high as fuck, and not actually going into space?
>>
>>139752255
i always assumed rocket man was a metaphor for sodomy
>>
File: sxZ5S2R.png (615KB, 845x475px) Image search: [Google]
sxZ5S2R.png
615KB, 845x475px
>>139752778

I suspect this has more to do with Youtube than Elton John. They probably came to him with the idea of "were going to produce music videos for a bunch of your old hits. You get a fresh new paycheck for something you wrote over 40 years ago and we get to push our agenda."

Its nothing all that new, Youtube has been doing this shit for fag rights for a while, it just seems to be creeping into other political issues as time goes on.

They also did music videos for some of his other old shit (Benny and the Jets, Tiny Dancer, etc) but those videos are just Elton John style gay, not political.
>>
>>139752948

It's technically about a science fiction novel, but its not a metaphor for getting high unless you make it one. It was released right around the time of Appolo 5 and space was big in America.
>>
File: waters.jpg (101KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
waters.jpg
101KB, 750x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XdLNqWYgGI

These old hacks cant never get over themselves. Roger Waters managed to get an interview on Russia Today, claiming the rightwing has "Blacklisted" him.
>>
>be a fag
>don't care about the future at all
>not even the future other gay men will live through
>shills for open borders to let literal goat-fuckers in who toss fags off of roofs
At least we will see him get chucked off a roof before he dies. I bet the muzzies will play rocketman for him as they throw him off big Ben.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.