[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be beta nerd since childhood >get treated like shit by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: brainlet.jpg (9KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet.jpg
9KB, 244x206px
>be beta nerd since childhood
>get treated like shit by white women my whole life
>first day of Calc II there is a long line to turn in the very easy, on account of it being the first day, "pop quiz" we are given
>very short bespectacled Asian girl is behind me
>I casually take her paper and turn it in on her behalf out of politeness and to keep the line moving
>her face lights up and says "thank you!!" in a thick accent

I know race mixing is bad but you guys really need to understand and sympathize with why it's appealing to men who haven't been treated very well by white women. Saying "thank you" simply should not have this kind of impact.
>>
>>139738388
yes racemix you pathetic incel its a good thing
>>
Race mixing with chinks is or nips is the least of our problems.
>>
File: 1501464877823.jpg (247KB, 507x712px) Image search: [Google]
1501464877823.jpg
247KB, 507x712px
Nice blog post faggot
Go back to /r9k/
/pol/ is for alphas with aryan gfs
>>
look nigger, she's not gonna fuck you either.
>be beta back bitch
why are you stressin about race mixin if your bloodline got you to this point anyway? if you have kids, any race mixing would improve your gene pool.
>>
>>139738388
>>139738388
I concur with your experience. White girls look at you as their tool and won't ever treat you kindly if they are not required to. Meanwhile asian women appreciate when you help or court them.
>>
>>139739414
Yeah and it's unacceptable.
>>
>>139738388
>get treated like shit by white women
>by white women
Do chicanos perceive themselves as inferior and act more nicely?
>>
File: y63uVfS.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
y63uVfS.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Hey what you guys doin in --
>>
File: lupin laugh.gif (558KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
lupin laugh.gif
558KB, 500x375px
>>139738388
>girl says thank you
>beta thinks she likes him
Jesus Christ, go back to fucking up your AP class.
>>
>>139738388
you're not race mixing if you just fuck her anon, god speed.
>>
>>139738388
Will you fags quit larping. This is just the fantasy you've spent the last five hours masturbating to.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.