[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOT HAPPENING https://twitter.com/inside_nk/statu s/9032387

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1501323505779.jpg (55KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
1501323505779.jpg
55KB, 600x371px
NOT HAPPENING

https://twitter.com/inside_nk/status/903238720681336832

And so, now that the joint US-SK drills are over NK will go back to being it's quiet self and the happening will forever never be. Thanks heavens, no one actually wants a war here and it's good to see things will blow over and be back to normal once more after a dangerous month.
>>
i pray for war with nk.. to see that chubby fat faggot hung and for the slight chance china backs him up and we fucking slaughter them like the insects they are.
>>
File: IMG_0473.jpg (244KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0473.jpg
244KB, 1203x1447px
>>139732916
I want war. What the fuck is up with you?
Fucking beta bitch you are mate
>>
>>139732916
Too late. You can't fire a missile over sovereign airspace and not face consequences.

You'll notice he didn't fire that shit over Russia. Why do you suppose that is?
>>
>>139734234
Trump is a weak leader who likes when his country is being threatened. DPRK and China is playing him like no other.
>>
>>139732916
Translation: America is all bark and no bite when it comes to NK.
http://thedaily.online/post/2017/08/30/north-korea-issues-statement-regarding-missile-tests-what-are-you-gonna-do-about-it-fag-
>>
>>139734409
Ah fuck it. I give. Back to vidya
>>
>>139733074
>>139734234
>>139734382
There won't be a war. convincing yourself otherwise is delusional. It was all routine sabre rattling and will go no further.
>>
>>139734917
God you cunts are all so weak. No wonder we fatass Americans can lord over you so easily.
>>
>>139735088
>observing and stating fact
>making people weak

Come on now, don't be dense.You and I both know there won't be a war with NK and that the rhetoric will die down now that the military exercise is over.
>>
>>139734497
>America reacts violently to North Korea's provocations
OMFG amerikkka, they weren't even fucking doing anything that serious us europeans have managed to live peacefully for thousands of years and then you come along such bloodthirsty barbarians picking on countries fuck drumpf kkk killer monster

>America issues a stern warning, but doesn't really escalate the situation into a shooting war
*BREATHES IN* AH HAHAHAHAHAHA dumb pussy americans are too afraid to fight little kimmy fucking paper tiger burgers, us europeans wouldn't put up with that bullshit we'd defeat his entire nation in one fell swoop this is why you lost in vietnam and china is the new super power
>>
>>139735981
There there, we know Americans are jealous of us superior Europeans. We created you, after all. Now keep kissing our asses.
>>
>>139736650
Big talk about jealousy from someone hiding behind a fake flag...
>>
>>139736850
It doesn't matter where I'm from, all European countries are superior to yours, little boy.
>>
No happening please
>>
>>139735600
Nope. I legitimately believe there will in fact be war with NK someday, and it's simply a matter of US, Russia, China and SK working out who gets access to what rare Earth minerals.

If those four can agree on that. NK is fucking rekt. Money is more important than lives.
>>
>>139735981
the US goes to war as a hobby and for fun, if North Korea didn't have China behind them they'd already be smoldering ashes.

Your post makes you sound like an annoying 10 year old britcuck. Why do you have an American flag then?
>>
>>139737138
Globalism along with MAD will prevent major wars from taking place ever again.
>>
>>139732916
its 1945
US pretends there is a possible war and so does NK to keep its people in line
>>
>>139735981
Well, you sure are mad.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.