[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when you guys worshipped this guy even though he was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 80920988.jpg (49KB, 473x313px) Image search: [Google]
80920988.jpg
49KB, 473x313px
Remember when you guys worshipped this guy even though he was in the wrong.

*Had trouble with the police before and was tazed at a baseball game
*Known for yelling about NAM like a crazy person
*Claimed he was a vietnam war vet. he was not

He's just a crazy person
>>
>>139731480
>he was in the wrong.
Except the video disproves this, you fucking cocksucker.
>>
>>139731607
He instigated the fight. He was asking that guy to shine his shoes.

It's basically like the scene from goodfellas
>>
The nigger instigated the altercation.

What's the point in lying when anyone can easily look up the video and watch it for themselves?
>>
>>139731838

huhuh being rude means negros get to attack you
>>
>>139731838
>instigated fight
>didnt act first

You seem to have the mental capacity of a nigger. Dont you have a "hands up, dont shoot" thread to start?

>>139731970
this
>>
>>139731838

>Hey, shine my shoes.

>No.

It's that easy, and then you sit down and wait until your stop arrives to get off. You must be one sheltered kiddo if you'd start a fight over something as trivial as that, because you'd be starting lots of fights in that case. I've heard people say 100x nastier shit than that to each other on the streets without a fight starting.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>139731480

remember when they made a movie out of it, except instead of a white guy being hassled by a black guy he jumps out its a hispanic guy being hassled by white skinhead racists who he kills?
>>
>>139732487
>Just Kike things.
>>
If you throw punches at an old man you deserve the shit kicked out of you regardless.

Also reminder that the nigger was being egged on by the women filming it to 'kick his ass, kick his ass' and when beard guy left the bus they fucking stole his little bag of whatever. They were absolute trash and deserved the beat down however it came to be.
>>
>>139731838
tommy got his head blown off for that shit you nu-male white boy FAGGOT
>>
File: 1485398510307.jpg (258KB, 857x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1485398510307.jpg
258KB, 857x1400px
Remember when mods did their jobs? me neither
>>
>>139731838
He literally moved seats to deescalate the situation.
>>
I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ME!
>>
>>139731480
>he was in the wrong.
No he wasn't.
>>
Call amberlamps or summin

amberlamps
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.