[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Hitler's fascism only temporary? Most of people believe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (5KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 217x232px
Was Hitler's fascism only temporary?

Most of people believe that he intended to keep a fascist dicatorship after the war.
But does an opressive goverment match his preachings about liberating the german volk?
Is it truly the best form of goverment as some of you believe?
So,
>be Hitler, pre-war
>Germany is a relatively small country, compared to the USA or the USSR
>has 65 million citizens, USA, USSR and other countries our planning to oppose have much much more
>How do you fight these countries and their jewish tyranny?
>well not through democracy for sure, if you dont recruit every single able citizen to fight, then its a lost cause from the beginning
>not through freedom of speech, you cant afford to be divided or to have revolutions

Hitler would've never conquered the USA, as soon as they switch to obligatory military service, you're doomed
USSR was weak as shit, the common people would have loved seeing the execution of comrade Stalin

>so you liberated the russians, urkanians, etc from their sufferings under the communist dictatorship
>now you're after the war, you made peace with the USA
>you can fullfill your dream of liberating the german people
>you dont liberate through an opressive goverment, or war economy
>you bring back elections, freedom and welfare for your citizens
>ofc people will vote for the party that liberated them from the jewish tyranny

Back to the (((current year)))
the USA is already strong
theres no need for a fascist goverment, since theres no military competition
the only things needed are true freedom of speech and redpilling american citizens
>>
>>139728311
i personally believe he was going to reinstate the monarchy, but we will never really know
>>
File: Young-Hitler-276428[1].jpg (71KB, 590x613px) Image search: [Google]
Young-Hitler-276428[1].jpg
71KB, 590x613px
>>139728311
He would rule under a soft dictatorship until he died. After writting down his memories and see executed in the german and europe his master plan he would finally die in peace. It was going to be Licurgo's revolution 2.0.
>>
>>139728311
Hitlers fascism was temporary and in support of germans at home or abroad. The germans in America would help set up american history via Germany. Theyd send any historical document to Germany for it to be marketed there. A whole bunch of pictures of people that are said to be European are technically Americans especially the ones with darker features and curly hair. A lot of the slavery documents were German hands. You have to understand that Catholicism became an ethnic religion after Rome sponsored ethnic cleanses. How does that help foreign Germans? It makes them business approachable. But sets them at a higher standard by recreating them as unique. How does that help Germans in Germany? It makes them the center of East-West information they can systematically control foreign academics and reconstruct to their benefit. Put it this way the Coca Plant is said to be the first GMO plant it did not exist in the wild prior to 1900s or so. It was a genetic mutilated coffee plant reverse engineered to produce an important medicine that once had taken a longer process to produce. What did German academics do?
>>
>>139729953
could you clarify a bit?
>>
>>139729953
Its a little known secret that gives Japanese people distrust of new world crops. if coca is GMO then so is corn, potatoes, sweet potatoes, tobacco...not natural not safe...its the devils trick.
>>
I'm not sure. He probably wouldn't have wanted a state that was relaxed enough for Jewish infiltration.
>>
>>139728311
I think they are going to pull the rug out from under the economy at some point. The whole thing is a house of cards made of debt and corruption.
Only fascism can rebuild our social bonds that have been destroyed by nihilism and capitalist neoliberalism.
>>
>>139729953
Your English is a little shaky buddy.
>>
>>139731010
but isnt fascism a ticking bomb because of no feedback from the actual citizens? we dont live in the age where the majority of the country's residents are blind and stupid serfs, educated people are always craving for freedom, back when there was monarchy, the king only had to deal with the nobles (who enjoyed massive benefits), not with the masses
>>
File: 1503669360796.png (429KB, 5000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1503669360796.png
429KB, 5000x3000px
>>139728311
Suave af
>>
>>139728311
>literally implores Germans to submit to the party
>temporary
>>
>>139728311
He wanted a "Germanic Democracy" after the war, where citizens (those who served in the military and mothers) voted for an absolute leader.
The idea was a Democracry more like the Roman Republic, or Classical Greece. A system that would maximize accountability.
>>
>>139731466
>we dont live in the age where the majority of the country's residents are blind and stupid serfs

Yes we do. And this democracy does not care at all about its citizens. It is a system without accountability or transparency. It rewards mediocrity and corruption.

What people need is purpose and duty. Modern radical individualism is what is tearing us apart.

True freedom is becoming what you are. Modern freedom is the right to drive yourself insane trying to become what you are not.
>>
>>139728428
This. Was he a fanatic when it comes to this monarchist thing?

>>139728848
Maybe he would be like a king or something.
We wuz white
>>
bamp
>>
>>139731466

Feudalism wasn't such a bad system. King has underlings to keep him in check(or get killed off). His underlings have to deal with underlings- and will also get killed by them if he fucks up too much. Right down to the peasants. People could and did rise up to kill the lord if they sucked enough. The system was around for a long time, so it wasn't really that bad. After a certain scale I think it breaks down, but that's pretty true of many large organizations of humans.
>>
>>139728428
When I was in high school I had a latin teacher who mentioned a quote about democracy when talking about the fall of Rome, and I keep thinking of it every since... "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury. After that, the majority always votes for the candidate promising the most benefits with the result the democracy collapses because of the loose fiscal policy ensuing, always to be followed by a dictatorship, then a monarchy."
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.