[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be libertarian >My political, social, and religious beliefs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: downloadfile.jpg (159KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile.jpg
159KB, 500x386px
>Be libertarian
>My political, social, and religious beliefs can basically be summed up in five simple words
>"Leave me the fuck alone"
>Why does everyone insist on screwing with me? Liberals, conservatives, Islamists, Jews, feminists, MGTOW, tax collectors, gun nuts, homlsexuals, LGBTQGSYFMDBZ
>would gladly break bread with any of my fellow man (or woman)

To quote the famous crackhead criminal Rodney King... "Can't we all just get along?"

Do I really have to be in a constant state of conflict with my fellow man? And if so, why?
>>
People want to take advantage of you
>>
>>139722098
you worhship the material jew over your fellow countrymen, ky anon.
>>
>>139722098
This post tells me you haven't actually argued with leftists and SJWs yet. Lurk moar.
>>
>>139722098
>"Leave me the fuck alone"

Not a coherent political philosophy. Not really a philosophy at all, if you think about it. Certainly not an applicable philosophy in the context of any human society. Basically, it expresses a mere contextual preference rather than anything greater, and thus cannot serve as the basis for any actual political or ethical system.
>>
>>139722704
No shit

>>139722791
I would gladly bear arms for my nation if threatened, but don't consider myself a nationalist.

>>139722835
I have. Leftists are beyond enraging but conservatives are almost as bad.
>>
>>139722986
So the alternative is being in a constant state of conflict. Why can't I just live my life in peace? I don't want to fuck with anyone.
>>
The problem with your individualism is that no one else sees the world that way. Niggers, fags, commies, cunts and any other degenerates will gladly band together to fuck you and your individualism over. It doesn't matter how far you bury your head in the sand, they'll still use the state to coerce you.

And how the fuck are gun nuts screwing with you?
>>
>>139722098
> I really have to be in a constant state of conflict with my fellow man? And if so, why?

Unfortunately yes. Because there exist people from all over the political spectrum who want power over you. Who cannot stand the idea that others don't think like them, live like them, and value what they pretend to value. This pains them, fills them with doubt that they might be wrong. Since self reflection hurts they chose the easier and less painful path: making you submit. And of course some people just live power.
>>
File: 20170628_192441.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_192441.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>139723414
I myself am a gun owner, much moreso than most gun nuts, but I'm tired of hearing from the goddamned NRA
>>
>>139723697
So how do we fix it? The only answer seems crusade like violence and no one wants that
>>
Being a libertarian has kind of blackpilled me into not giving a shit anymore. It's all become absurdist political theater. What's right doesn't matter. You can't even have civil conversations on the internet about this shit anymore, it's so gay. I just want to make friends, make money and chill. I hate seeing people get hurt whether it be physically or financially. And all I see are extremists brawls and people having their livelihoods attacked by people who don't agree with their opinions. It's so fucking corny, I wish everyone would just grow up.
>>
>>139723712
Perfect collection, what is your favorite shtf gun?
>>
File: 1503973956203.png (774KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
1503973956203.png
774KB, 1024x789px
>>139723887
The only thing I can think of is to build strength. Physically, mentally, socially, and politically. And yes I realize the last one is hardly libertarian at all. The symbolism of the Gadsten flag only works if they fear the bite and right now they don't.

>>139724130
As you are we once were. Three decades ago it was the religious right who were the zelots, now it's the left. They are out to quash every ounce of "toxic masculinity" and they will not stop until they are stopped.
>>
>>139722098
>MGTOW
What the fuck are MGTOW doing to you? The majority of MGTOW are libertarians anyway.
>>
Being libertarian is why I voted for Trump.

I genuinely do not care about his policies or beliefs. I simply saw that the republican party was weak and it would both be easy and funny to see it get seized by an external candidate. Seeing that same candidate beat out an ex-president's wife was just the topping on the cake. And now, the never ending rectal ravaging sustains me like an all you can eat buffet.
>>
>>139724130
It's pretty funny seeing the left and right squabbling over the dry half of a sinking ship. Hopefully when this edicifice comes crumbling down we get a Pinochet to clean things up and restore a limited government
>>
>>139723712
fuck you. the nra does more than you ever will.
>>
>>139722098
Secularism and isolation would be beneficial for you.
>>
>>139725937
>The symbolism of the Gadsten flag only works if they fear the bite and right now they don't.
This is a good way to put it. The other issue is that so many of the snakes that bite back in defense get punished. Not just criminally, but also socially. And this is how you convince libertarians to become Nazis.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.