[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have part jewish ancestry but I consider myself to be German.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Crying-Merchant.jpg (40KB, 772x452px) Image search: [Google]
Crying-Merchant.jpg
40KB, 772x452px
I have part jewish ancestry but I consider myself to be German.
I fucking hate kikes, mudslimes and lefties.
How can I use my inherited jew power to save Germany?
>>
>>139721937
Well...
You can try shilling the Goyim into NOT KILLING THEMSELVES.
You'll be fighting an uphill battle though.
>>
You can denounce what they advocate, or brag you'll have advantages due to your ancestry. Anything that slowly wakes them up.
this is an advantage redpilling the masses, use it
>>
>>139721937
>Move to Muslim area.
>Declare your being prosecuted for your religious beliefs
>Sue Government.
>Get Shekels.
>Use money to move to another Muslim area.
>Repeat.

Come on kike, you honestly need a goy to tell you how to Jew ?
>>
>>139722838
I think you guys want Germany to stay alive more than the actual Germans. Just use their guilt against them and tell them they are not protecting you from Jihadis.
>>
>>139723117
Goy
They WANT the Jihadist to kill us
It's their final fuck-you to the Jewish people

Much like Muslims they'll drag themselves to hell just for the Jew to be there with them
>>
>>139721937
Which part and how much
>>
>>139721937
>How can I use my inherited jew power to save Germany?

kys. and everyone like you,
>>
>>139723327
It is true that German autism is a threat for themselves and anyone near them
>>
>>139723327
>Being this much of a filthy lying kike
>>
>>139721937
you need to remove that jewish blood, kys.
>>
>>139723618
No one asked for your titles
>>
>>139723388
My maternal grandmother is jewish.
>>
>>139721937
>I have part jewish ancestry but I consider myself to be German.
>I fucking hate kikes, mudslimes and lefties.
Shareblue slider, you have made this exact same fucking thread several days in a row now. FUCK OFF
>>
>>139723327
This, Germans are the worst possible neighbor

Their autism is a threat to the entire world, though it could have led to great things

I just hope they'll disappear without another White Armaggeddon
>>
>>139721937
Don't reproduce.
>>
>>139724288
Why so mean?
>>
File: May Not Be Perfect.jpg (75KB, 479x640px) Image search: [Google]
May Not Be Perfect.jpg
75KB, 479x640px
>>139723876
You made germany this way. It's almost a shame that death camps didn't exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xURn2yE1jY
>>
>>139721937
It's ok I'm park kike as well and I hate kikes too. I can blend in with whites and I intend to fight with them all the way through.
>>
>>139723327
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaZldOUC-q8
>>
>>139724334
I try to redpill people. Not just on /pol/, /po/ is kind of an echo chamber. I usually go on youtube and post links to red-pill videos and I post red-pill statistics (like black males being 6% of the US population and committing 50% of the murders). I'll make sure to post these on typical leftist trash youtube videos too, to make sure it's leftists seeing them (like TYT).

I'm half kike, half slav, and I do not want the world to turn black/brown.
>>
>>139724983
Meant to be a reply for:
>>139721937
>>
>>139724113
Soon they will be entirely replaced by sandniggers, which is probably not a better neighbour.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.