[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will his presidency be the most infamous in history? For a thousand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 8123912.jpg (55KB, 435x599px) Image search: [Google]
8123912.jpg
55KB, 435x599px
Will his presidency be the most infamous in history?

For a thousand years shall students analyze his twitter shitposts.
>>
>>139720454
No, in 30 years when kids are reading about this in 8th grade history, he will be remembered as a huge mistake and Russian puppet, and likely the expressed as the reason why presidential power was curtailed after his administration. Nixon and Trump, 2 presidents cut from the same cloth, and both suffered the same fate.
>>
>>139723656
>he will be remembered as a huge mistake and Russian puppet
CNNigger just leave
>>139720454
IInevitable Covfefe classes
>>
>>139720454
People will remember him for starting the war with North Korea. Not for his tweets.
>>
File: 1476848164889.jpg (518KB, 1145x825px) Image search: [Google]
1476848164889.jpg
518KB, 1145x825px
in France we don't include Pétain in the official list of heads of state. it will be the same for him, they'll put madame president instead
>>
>in the future, students will study his tweets!

LAFF, no. They'll read about how controversial he was and how effective his hateful populism was. He'll be a case study on the dangerous side of democracy, not as some paragon of nationalist virtue that made America great again.
>>
>>139723950
It's beyond retarded that you still deny his involvement with russia. You've taken the orange pill, and it's a suppository.
>>
>>139720454
Do american schoolchildren analyze TR's radio broadcasts? No. In fact, I'd even bet there is not a single other person in this thread who has heard a recording of Roosevelt's voice. At best there will be two references in a highschool US history textbook to how Roosevelt used the emerging radio technology to be the first president in all of american history to get his message across to every american in thrir household and not just the ones that showed up for speeches. Do you really think trumps tweets will be analyzed any more than maybe a single picture of a single tweet in the textbook to show what twitter's format looked like?
>>
>>139724292
2 months from now, you're going to completely forget about the shit going on with north korea, because North Korea does this shit every election cycle and you already forgot the last time it happened.

Nothing's gonna fucking happen. North Korea doesn't want war, they only want to threaten war. And pretending "THIS IS THE LAST STRAW" is how Kim and his generals stay in power.
>>
File: 0m5dn6h6trzy.jpg (90KB, 1200x828px) Image search: [Google]
0m5dn6h6trzy.jpg
90KB, 1200x828px
>>139720454
>He will be revered and celebrated
>Restoring Patriotism
>Destroying fake news and Antifa Anarchists

Statues will be erected in 10 years.
>>
>>139725019
I'm not saying war is imminent . I'm saying that by the end of 2018, North Korea will have an ICBM able to hit the US with a nuke. McMaster, Trump, Mattis, Pence, is not going to allow that. And so, what you'll see is increased efforts to destabilize the country, and continue to build up the military in the region. Within 1-3 years, it'll be done.
>>
>>139724768
>>139725135

Idiots, he will propagandised as a horrible monster for 100 years
>>
File: 1504050759777.jpg (246KB, 1000x629px) Image search: [Google]
1504050759777.jpg
246KB, 1000x629px
>>139724750
PROOFS NIGGER
>>
>>139723022
your answer.
>>
File: yo.jpg (39KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
yo.jpg
39KB, 876x493px
>>139725467
>hot sauce
>mfw garrison just proved he's a racist
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.