[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop this subversive shit undermining our western values

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: peak degeneracy.jpg (51KB, 542x960px) Image search: [Google]
peak degeneracy.jpg
51KB, 542x960px
How do we stop this subversive shit undermining our western values and destroying our society?
Ad says "Flirting is not just for singles" and is for a website that has adultery as its core business. This shit is everywhere, (((they))) are really ramping it up lately.
>>
>>139718583
fucking degenerates
>>
>>139718583
it's called prostitution for free.
>>
>>139718583
There is no law agaisnt adultery so you can't.

In perfect libertarian society you may have option of creating marriage contract with penalties for adultery but you don't like freedoms (muh degeneracy) so enjoy you Communist boot in your ass.
>>
>>139718583
>Whaa whaaa something I don't like.

As bad as your liberal friends.
>>
>>139718583
>core business
capitalism is a fucking plague
>>
>>139718969
>>139718896
I don't even have THAT much of a problem with adultery in itself, but what this also does is normalize and promote lies and deceit, and that is just plain wrong. Same as the normalization of trannies: they live a lie and want us to go with it, making us more accepting of lies and deceit in general, which (((they))) use to their advantage.
Truthfulness is extremely important.
>>
>>139718583

SecondLove is fucking pathetic. It's a cash cow to trick gullible men into giving it their money.
>>
>>139718583
Marriage is a failed idea in the modern world, to tolerate it this exists
>>
File: 534534.jpg (72KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
534534.jpg
72KB, 980x490px
>>139719209
>but what this also does is normalize and promote lies and deceit, and that is just plain wrong
You have principle mistake here. If something is legal you can't stop promotion of it. Capitalism. There would be market of it. Do we have slavery promotion problem? Nope. Slavery is illegal. Nazism promotion problem? You get my drift.

If you have something to stop then ban it. There is no way around. In this matter left are much more redpilled than you.
>>
(((They))) push interracial dating while labeling white people as rapists
>>
>>139719030
Fuck off you retard, Jews are parasites and so are you
>>
>>139719209
>I don't even have THAT much of a problem with adultery in itself, but what this also does is normalize and promote lies and deceit, and that is just plain wrong.

>everyone for all of history have been good monogamous boys and girls, people have never had affairs before muh Jewish conspiracy

How old are you?
>>
>>139720082
Older than you, going by your flag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.