[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the true leader of the Alt.Right? Putin? Richard Spencer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (183KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
183KB, 1500x1000px
Who is the true leader of the Alt.Right? Putin? Richard Spencer? Sam Hyde? Harambe? Blump?
>>
Ben Garrison
>>
There is no alt-right.

What the fuck does that even mean? Alternative right? You have left and right, backwards and forwards. what the fuck else is alternative to right except left??
>>
>>139717346

reverse sideways.
>>
>>139717276
The original alt-right is just the normal right now, alt-right now days is just used to associate people with skinheads, Richard Spencer is the only one who uses the term unironically
>>
>>139717346
it means alternative to your standard neo-con/republican, dummy
>>
alt right doesn't exist, it was literally made up by the mainstream media to lump all disenting opinions together and discredit them all at once without needing to actually name them, it was then spread through a psy-op and all the brainwashed reddit kiddies ate it up, just like the ((())); can you believe the board that has been naming the jews for a decade is now full of people who don't anymore ?
>>
How are neocons not alt right in relation to classic republicans?
It's just a label meant to discredit young conservatives. That's literally it. If you want to believe the alt right has anything special about them then go ahead.
>>
>>139718525
Meant to reply to >>139718268
>>
It's always been Bannon you imbeciles
>>
File: a1a[1].png (332KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
a1a[1].png
332KB, 600x450px
>>139717276
>Who is the true leader of the Alt.Right?
KEK

We don't need a "leader". We only respect chaos.
>>
File: 1467236662481.jpg (65KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467236662481.jpg
65KB, 1080x1080px
>>139717346
>>139718445
This. Everyone who unironically uses the term is either a shill or a moron.
>>
>>139718525
well I suppose since it's not actually a properly defined term it could mean whatever the hell you want. I think ancaps are alt-right by my definition and theyre infamous for being incredibly liberal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.