[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /pol/'s general opinion on Sir Arthur "BOMBER"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_7229.jpg (20KB, 460x288px)
IMG_7229.jpg
20KB, 460x288px
What is /pol/'s general opinion on Sir Arthur "BOMBER" Harris?
>>
>>139716343
Dead old cunt.
>>
>>139716343
Needs to do it again desu.
Jerries are getting uppity once more.
>>
>>139716680
this

lets bomb japan again as well for shits and giggles
>>
File: 0.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>139716343
I agree with the Germans. He should do it again.
>>
he should do it again
>>
>>139716343
He didn't go far enough
>>
File: aryandoom.jpg (341KB, 1024x1441px) Image search: [Google]
aryandoom.jpg
341KB, 1024x1441px
>>139716343
>Dresden? There is not such a place any longer." "I want to point out, that besides Essen, we never actually considered any particular industrial sites as targets. The destruction of industrial sites always was some sort of bonus for us. Our real targets always were the inner cities.

>There are a lot of people who say that bombing cannot win the war. My reply to that is that it has never been tried. . . and we shall see.

>I do not personally regard the whole of the remaining cities of Germany as worth the bones of one British Grenadier. It therefore seems to me that there is one and only one valid argument on which a case for giving up strategic bombing could be based, namely that it has already completed its task and that nothing now remains for the Armies to do except to occupy Germany against unorganized resistance.
>>
DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS
>>
>>139716343
nigger faggot
1488 Adolf "The Messiah" Hitler was right
>>
>>139716343
Scum, hitler should have bombend you dirty rats in durkirk
>>
File: 1500656208723.jpg (72KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500656208723.jpg
72KB, 1080x1080px
Puppet of Rothschild occupied government. Same with Balfour and Churchill.
>>
>>139716343
I think Bomber Harris is a pretty cool guy, eh bombs Dresden and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>139716343
DO

IT

AGAIN
>>
>The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everybody else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put that rather naïve theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now, they are going to reap the whirlwind.
>>
>>139720505
Yeah unfortunately Germany was too busy spending all their money on things like this instead of actual bomber aircraft.

They eventually did manage to do some bombing of their own, but when people bombed them back they got incredibly angry.
>>
>>139716343

Just yesterday i watched a French docu called "bombing war from guernica to hiroshima" jesus christ the frogs are so fucking cucked.

The whole premise of the 1h40min docu is that bombing civilians doesn't work, sad.
>>
File: 1388280998344.png (547KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1388280998344.png
547KB, 900x600px
>Remember the Six Hundred Thousand you stupid Anglo! Six million Aryan children died in Dresden alone! This is like another Treaty of Versailles...You haven't heard the last of this you anti EU vermin! My grandfather died in the firebombings of Dresden and Hamburg only to be convicted in those Nuremberg Trials. Wait until he hears about this!
>>
>>139721009
>how you want your BV 141 fàm?
>just fuck mein scheiße up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.