[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i always see thread like >most cucked country >italy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 21

File: download.jpg (13KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13KB, 259x195px
i always see thread like
>most cucked country
>italy
or
>wrost nations
>italy

well, this means you read fake news or you don't understand the situation so let me redpill you ok?
>Italy is fucked by immigrants who come with boats
well this isn't true. the entire business is handled from mafias so the negros are treated like cows or cocks since the revenue is proportionally to the amount of immigrants you take care of.
>"Anon, this means your cities are full of niggers"
No. the DON'T want to stay here...since they come here bc it's the easiest way to enter into EU but their goal is germany france or iceland who cares?

let me redpill you with some proof on why niggers don't like my country:

>http://www.cittadellaspezia.com/Sarzana/Sarzana-Val-di-Magra/-A-Barcellona-ne-sono-morti-pochi-240614.aspx
nigger is chased by clients of a bar bc he says they are too few dead in Barcellona

>http://www.repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/07/23/news/calabria_coppia_omosessuale_respinta_da_struttura_nei_pressi_di_tropea_qui_niente_gay_e_animali_-171467234/
inner refuses to rent an house to gay couple
public opinion doesen't care

>http://www.ansa.it/sito/notizie/cronaca/2017/07/12/non-affitto-a-nerino-casa-a-immigrati_58be4280-5320-4728-b83b-adb22e61adcd.html
same stuff for niggers
noone cares

>http://www.tio.ch/News/Estero/Cronaca/1158806/-Sei-fidanzata-con-un-nero-Non-ti-do-il-lavoro-/
employer refuses to give a job to an italian girl who has black bf

>http://www.ilmessaggero.it/primopiano/cronaca/jesolo_gente_applaude_riprende_cellulari_suicidio-2633095.html
immigrant throw himself from a building while citizens loudly clap and record with phones

you can be openly proud of your race and your homeland (even commies...ameridumbfags)

we are best in slot in:
>food
>wheather
>womans
>creativity
and:
>we don't have fingerprinting id
>our police is far right and protects italians over foreigns
>sand niggers litterally only can work on tomatoes farms

what's your point on blaming italy?
>>
>>139713692
>what's your point on blaming italy?
People don't know what they're talking about. You're right most of these economic migrants want to get to the UK or Germany. Just happens to be Italy is in the way.

Good to see many Italians are still sticking up for their country.
>>
>>139713692
http://news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/08/25/17/italian-protestant-church-says-i-do-to-gay-blessings
>>
>>139714327
>Implying Italy is a protestant country. The protestant church is cucked.
>>
>>139713692
Goes in the options field. Not sure what you are hiding but you guys are sliding
>>
>>139714327
> protestant
That's the problem. Fuck proddies. Italy is a Catholic nation.
>>
i always see thread like
>most cucked country
>italy
or
>wrost nations
>italy

strange i never see such threads
>>
>>139714940
we use different filters
>>
Italians are NOT white.
>>
The Race war will start here
I can feel it simmering.
A NOI!
>>
>>139713692
>food
Bunch of carbs. Disgusting. Olive oil is the only decent product.
>wheather
if you compare it to other europoors maybe
>womans
bunch of sand nigger hoes that get fat as they age
>creativity
which century is this again?
>>
File: GayMarriageReligion.png (210KB, 700x1006px) Image search: [Google]
GayMarriageReligion.png
210KB, 700x1006px
>>139714823
>>
>>139714327
>Italy
>protestant
>>
>>139716315
try again bro without hiding your flag... i won't take this seriously
>>
>>139716376
Just saw your flag. Sorry mate. I don't knowingly deal with or talk to faggots. Should've been paying attention. Nothing personal, i wish you all the best but your kind arent worth engaging with.
>>
File: GenGay.png (379KB, 666x940px) Image search: [Google]
GenGay.png
379KB, 666x940px
>>139716810
Uh hey there friend.
>>
File: McIvor.jpg (30KB, 634x366px) Image search: [Google]
McIvor.jpg
30KB, 634x366px
>>139716810
I mean hey there friend
>>
>defeated by fucking greece
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Italian_War
>>
My dad's family is Sicilian, can I hang out with you guys?
>>
>>139716376
Is this in Italy????
>>
>>139717046
No, United States.
>>
>>139717061
Then... why are you posting it in an Italia discussion friend
>>
>>139713692
yeh i get it but we will always get shit on by other whites even the fucking irish the lowest of the order, luckily I am 1/4 german but no matter what we will get shit on and still have the best food, family, jokes, company, etc. Honestly the world would be better off if it was only italian but I guess we have to wait for rome 2.0. At least we're completely forgotten about and can pose as latinos to niggers.
>t. italian living in jew york
>>
>>139717046
According to data from the 2010 Italy Eurispes report released 29 January, the percentage of Italians who have a positive attitude towards homosexuality and are in favor of legal recognition of gay and lesbian couples is still growing.

82% of Italians consider homosexuals equal to all others 41% think that homosexual couples have the right to marry in a civil ceremony, and 20.4% agree with civil unions. In total, 61.4% are in favor of a form of legal recognition for gay and lesbian couples. This is an increase of 2.5% from last year (58.9%) and almost 10% in 7 years (51.6% in 2003). "This is further proof that the Italians are ahead of their national institutions. Our parliament hear more people and what they hear as soon approve a law that guarantees gay people the opportunity to publicly recognize their families, as is done in 20 European countries "- said the national president Aurelio Mancuso Arcigay.[40]

A 2013 Pew Research Center opinion survey of various countries throughout the world showed that 74% of the Italian population believe homosexuality should be accepted by society (the 8th highest of all the countries polled), while 18% believe it should not.[44] Young people were generally more accepting: 86% of people between 18 and 29 were accepting of gay people, while 80% of people between 30 and 49 and 67% of people over 50 held the same belief. In a 2007 version of this survey, 65% of Italians were accepting of gay people, meaning that there was a net gain of 9% from 2007 to 2013 (the 4th highest gain in acceptance of gay people of the countries surveyed).

Will look fro a breakdown by religion but I doubt I will find it.
>>
>>139716016
I hope so, God, you can't go to a train station without being harassed by niggers or ahmeds
>>
>>139713692
> food
I'm Croatian. You stole our food. But yeah, nothing beats a solid Italian meal
> weather
By European standards, yep.
> women
Fucking beautiful. But easily batshit crazy angry. My first three girlfriends were Italian. Didn't plan it, just happened.
> creativity
No contest. I'll give you that.
Verde, Fermi, Vivaldi, Pavarotti, Marconi, Da Vinci, Raphael, Modigliani, Caravaggio, Ferrari, Puccini, Luciano Berio.
>>
>>139717121
>Then... why are you posting it in an Italia discussion friend
Fags just make everything about them. Just ignore the man who makes himself into a woman for other men.
>>
>>139713692
Same thing will happen to Italy that happened to USA when they brough in slaves.

For now you are getting financial help from EU, and even if some of those migrants leave, alot of them stay, the longer they stay the more likely they will stay for good, another couple of generation of migrant influx plus low italian birthrates and you will become true african country
>>
>>139717152
From the other thread
>civil ceremony
Nothing to do with religion. It is a live and let live policy and they need some kind of recognition of their status if they want to leave some inheritance to the partner.
Now let's see which countries allow gay couples to make kids.
>>
File: Italians speaking.jpg (697KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Italians speaking.jpg
697KB, 1600x900px
Why i like Italians

>Parents go to a artifical lake supported by a dam
>the dam has a guard
>couple italians want to cook some pasta and want to ask the guard for permission to cook in nature
>guard doesn't know a word of english
>parents are asked to translate
>parents translate to him that the Italians want to cook some macaroni on their gas supported hot plate
>Italians get angry and try to explain that they want to cook PASTA not macaroni, while waving their hands
>they get permission, everyone is happy and pleased

You guys are really passionate about your food, i'll give you that
>>
>>139716315
Fuck off pasta nigger.
Its literally the laziest junk food in the entire Jewrope.
>>
>>139716016
Swiss who loves this shitty country of yours reporting in.
>>
>>139713692
Who are more fashist south or north italy?
>>
>>139717152
c mon this is a joke
>>139717613
no it won't bc americans are insensible on history or lore and culture so they have no respect for the past... because they haven't one... they are our garbage that we have sended over the atlantic to be more rich.
and we have mafia who is sadly very strong but unironically they are now keepin us safe with their huge christian root
>>
>>139719245
No this is a joke:

https://youtu.be/nczzdUzDmEw

Gay marriage and adoption are inevitable in Italy.
>>
>>139719195
>fashist
you mean fashonist
>>
>>139713692
You are right about Italy only being used as a shuttle to germany and france but Italy will always be the least of the great European powers.

They are still one of the great powers but will never have the influence that germany france or england have because italy is full of apathetic people who think cheating taxes and borrowing money from your neighbor and never giving it back is a virtue
>>
>>139719314
if you want to develop your own sinner union i have nothing against with...but pls let the marriage to us because is a sacrament and not some kind of social right
>>
>>139719507
I have no problem with religious marriage being straight only and churches being able to refuse gay wedding ceremonies but being legally allowed to be married has a lot of benefits so don't be surprised when gays agitate for it more and more. The youth are much less anti-gay so eventually most of Europe will come around at some point to he idea of civil marriage for gays and adoption rights. Especially if studies tracking planned married gay families vs straight families go well that will be hard to refute.
>>
>>139713692
I have family in Asiago in Veneto, they say that they've never seen immigrants in their life. What's Italy's welfare for refugees like? Happy to hear that Italians hate black people and muslims as much as we fucking do.
>>
File: Immagine.jpg (303KB, 660x789px) Image search: [Google]
Immagine.jpg
303KB, 660x789px
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/30/rimini-attack-muslim-cultural-mediator-says-rape-can-enjoyed-like-normal-intercourse-woman-becomes-calm/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
>"Lo stupro è un atto peggio solo all'inizio, una volta si entra il pisello poi la donna diventa calma e si gode come un rapporto sessuale"

ITALY YES!
>>
>>139719717
Lol, good luck with that in Italy. Maybe in Germany, France and Sweden and all the other gone to shit countries, but you have no chance in any of the other countries. Just go marry in another country and then go back, stop trying to make people change their traditionalist views, especially in Italy where a majority believe tradition is everything.
>>
>>139719772
we don't hate simply don't try to fuck with us because we made a culture over fuckin the system
>>
>>139719904
Mate don't bother interacting with the poof. He's trying to derail this thread to be about faggot marriage.
>>
>>139719776
it wasn't italian AND littreally everyone have raised up against him
>>
>>139719397
The north are the fashionistas with cities like milan and turin
>>
>>139713692
I wish my country was half as based as Italy.
>>
>>139720150
so they actually exist
>>
>>139719904
A majority of Italians already support gay marriage.

According to data from the 2010 Italy Eurispes report released 29 January, the percentage of Italians who have a positive attitude towards homosexuality and are in favor of legal recognition of gay and lesbian couples is still growing.

82% of Italians consider homosexuals equal to all others 41% think that homosexual couples have the right to marry in a civil ceremony, and 20.4% agree with civil unions. In total, 61.4% are in favor of a form of legal recognition for gay and lesbian couples. This is an increase of 2.5% from last year (58.9%) and almost 10% in 7 years (51.6% in 2003). "This is further proof that the Italians are ahead of their national institutions. Our parliament hear more people and what they hear as soon approve a law that guarantees gay people the opportunity to publicly recognize their families, as is done in 20 European countries "- said the national president Aurelio Mancuso Arcigay.[40]

A 2013 Pew Research Center opinion survey of various countries throughout the world showed that 74% of the Italian population believe homosexuality should be accepted by society (the 8th highest of all the countries polled), while 18% believe it should not.[44] Young people were generally more accepting: 86% of people between 18 and 29 were accepting of gay people, while 80% of people between 30 and 49 and 67% of people over 50 held the same belief. In a 2007 version of this survey, 65% of Italians were accepting of gay people, meaning that there was a net gain of 9% from 2007 to 2013 (the 4th highest gain in acceptance of gay people of the countries surveyed).
>>
How do Italians generally feel about sportsmen who are black? Your football team isn't from Mali like France's is, but there's plenty of Africans doing well in Italian sport. Are people OK with this?
>>
>>139721089
>>139721089
>but there's plenty of Africans doing well in Italian sport
>africans
>italian
whaaat
if they have a superior body and strenght they fit exactly the role of entertainment
if those quality were somewhat related to leading we were living in another kind of wolrd
>>
You're still letting muds into Europe. If I was a frog I'd be pretty pissed if I had to deal with the mess made by wops.
>>
>>139719195
Lazio and Sicily are the most right-wing regions.
>>
>>139714940
I've to say it. Me too neither.
>>
>>139721089
In the sports, football above all, we are the most racist nation I've ever seen. Even with "italians" like Balotelli (in Rome some supporters threw bananas at him) https://sport.sky.it/calcio/2009/06/07/tifosi_lanciano_banane_a_balotelli.html
>>
>>139724624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziwNKJ35m18
>>
Elezioni when?
>>
>>139725069
Never.
>>
How do you do my fellow italiani
>>
>>139725152
like shit, I'm not responding well to the redpills
>>
File: 1473929682427.jpg (17KB, 264x399px) Image search: [Google]
1473929682427.jpg
17KB, 264x399px
VINCERE
>>
Fascists are literally as dumb as negros
>>
>>139725599
Dups on duceposting.
Kek is with us.
Shadilay.
>>
>>139725599
E CAMBIEREMO ALLEATI
>>
File: mo.jpg (233KB, 440x659px) Image search: [Google]
mo.jpg
233KB, 440x659px
>>139713692
>being proud of destroying Europe
>It's another episode of Italy fucks things for everyone again
>>
>>139720880
you're the same faggot from the other thread?
because that shit has already been answered both there and here (>>139717940)
as for adoptions: fuck off, go to Sweden or Britain if you want to rape children
>>
>>139726086
A majority of Italians support CIVIL gay marriage, not just civil unions. We went over it after that post. He had misread what was written.
>>
One question guidobros, are you still severe catholics or have you taken the evolareghinipill?
>>
>>139726150
That's false. Most people dislike the idea but are afraid of being jumped by leftists should they speak their mind. Most of us would take all the faggots and all the niggers and just gas them like the good old days.
>>
File: B O L O G N A.jpg (58KB, 502x516px) Image search: [Google]
B O L O G N A.jpg
58KB, 502x516px
>>139719776
>b*lognese
>human
>>
>>139726477
"Ti amo ma ci devono essere più peni "
>>
>>139726425
That's not what the data said. Look at it yourself it is in the thread.
>>
File: faggot medicine.jpg (52KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
faggot medicine.jpg
52KB, 840x473px
>>139726150
shoo
we already talked about this
>>
>>139726150
Again, the answer is positive for gay civil marriage because without marriage they can't get inheritance automatically after the death. We have the same problem for straight couples who just "convivono".
Of course most people are going to be fine with it, there is nothing wrong with being able to give your partner what you accumulated for your family during your life.

But the support stops there. There is no plan to give them adoption rights anytime soon, as there is absolutely no discussion about it.
>>
>>139726915
There are other benefits to civil marriage besides inheritance.
>>
>>139726477

LOL che faccia da cornuto.
>>
>>139726915
There WAS discussion of stepchild adoption for gays. There will continue to be discussion.
>>
>>139726597
I just told you people don't say it in public. And more importantly "data" rarely means shit, especially on political or social opinions. I'm telling you as someone who lives here: fags and niggers are degenerates to most people.
>>
>>139714940
i see lot of them but on int
>>
>>139727021
I don't care that you live there. You have no evidence that people were lying in those studies. Support for gays has increased every year in Italy.
>>
>>139713692
Italians are emotionally unstable. There's no way they're going to allow niggers and Muslims to run rampant in their country.
>>
File: your future.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
your future.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>139726968
again, go to Britain or Sweden if you want to diddle some children
now gtfo, this thread is not about you attention-starved faggots
>>
>>139727269
say that to my face stupid ameripoor nigger
>>
>>139727314
They won't have to soon enough.
>>
>>139726949
Reversible pension and not getting kicked out of the house if the dead partner owned it.

>>139726968
And the guy who tried to promote it went to America to have his child.
>>
>>139727315
Italians are fucking crazy. My moms side is Italian so don't try and say otherwise.
>>
>>139713692
>qui_niente_gay_e_animali
Froci BTFO
>>
>>139727395
Hospital visitation, next of kin rights, easier time obtaining a passport for your kids, (usually) adoption and surrogacy benefits, just easier to deal with big systems if you are married, especially if you have kids and plenty of gays have kids from prior heterosexual relationships that they are raising by themselves or with a gay partner.
>>
>>139727546
>next of kin rights
AKA inheritance, that is what most people cared more about.

>adoption and surrogacy benefits
As far as I know that doesn't apply to Italy because every case is judged individually by the court and there is no proper law about surrogacy and adoption (not to mention there were issues with adoption even for straight couples last year).
But we are not like anglo countries, so judge's decisions don't make law.
>>
>>139713692
The annoying NigNogs which are selling cheap shit everywhere (on beaches, parking lots, in the streets) aren't even your main problem Pizzafag.

It's the fucking Pakis/Arabs/Poos. I am currently in Italy on vacation and there are shitskins everywhere. They are wearing their traditional clothes/hats and are sitting on every piazza talking shit in their weird terrorist languages while staring at your hoe women.
And no they will not leave, they are already infiltrating your mercatos, clubs and start dating Italian girls, you guys are just as cucked as the rest of Europe and we all will face the same fate if nothing changes soon.
>>
>>139727546
those are all reasonable rights to me. the thing about kids is that a lot of people (be it straight or gay) shouldnt be allowed to reproduce or raise kids, but sadly that cant be solved. as you said they can simply have a kid from an old relationship and keep on that
>>139727454
she is a sicilian scum of course she's crazy
>>
>>139727762
vendola ha un figlio porcoddio di che cazzo parli
>>
File: rotherham.jpg (86KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
rotherham.jpg
86KB, 600x763px
>>139713692

Nobody thinks of Italy as most cucked mate.
>>
>>139727361
>hurr durr
>>
>>139727762
next of kin is like being able to claim a dead body. If I am someone's husband I can make the funeral arrangements to have someone buried even if their dad wants them cremated.
>>
>>139727133
>not openly stating aversion towards fags doesn't mean you support gay marriage
>agreeing that it is of pragmatic utility to have a label recognized by the law for fag families isn't agreeing with gay marriage
>99,99% of the population is raised Catholic. It doesn't even matter if you don't believe in god, that is your tradition. Which means marriage for us is still mess in a church. Anything else is more of a contract for pussies than an actual union. Fags can have that we don't care.
>Data is unreliable as it was not taken by interviewing 60 million people.
Data and stats mean jackshit unless they cover over 90% of the population of the country with a legally enforced check. Birth rates have meaning, bs interviews don't.
>>
>>139727992
HIV can be eliminated:

https://techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/scientists-have-eliminated-hiv-in-mice-using-crispr/

http://archive.is/8yiqT

White gays experience a dramatic decline in new HIV infections:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3349342/HIV-infections-fall-20-decade-NOT-gay-bisexual-men-living-South.html

http://archive.is/NdR25

HIV infection rate in the US falls by a third in a decade

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-28389275''

UK HIV decrease:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/unaids-hiv-infection-rate-down-33-percent-worldwide-since-2001/
>>
>>139727815
>and start dating Italian girls
I have seen 6 interracial couples in my lifetime here. 4 involved Italian man + chink/negresse and 2 involved Italian woman + nigger/arab.
Interracial relationships are the least of our problems since they are almost non existant.
>It's the fucking Pakis/Arabs/Poos.
I agree with you on this, especially banghladeshis and sri lankans are cancerous as shit, along with marocchini and peruvians
>>
>>139713692
I like Italy though, where are you reading these things?
>>
>>139727926
Didn't he move out of Italy?
>>
File: SampleSize.jpg (96KB, 600x773px) Image search: [Google]
SampleSize.jpg
96KB, 600x773px
>>139728034
No you just need a representative sample, not 90%.
>>
>>139714940
Same
Anon you are full of shit, stop saying cazzate
Only half italian amerimutts with family issues/butthurt austrians insult Italy here
>>
>>139728120
>a sample is an accurate representation of a nation in which every single city has its own dialect and tradition going on since 500 A. D. and in which there are entire zones that are historically straight up communist being 50 kms apart from separatist white supremacist strongholds
Sure
>>
File: ram the ass, away you pass.jpg (63KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
ram the ass, away you pass.jpg
63KB, 640x425px
>>139728051
>it can be eliminated guys
it would so help if you cunts, along with niggers, stopped spreadung a completely preventable disease
now gtfo already, this thread wasn't made to talk about you attention-deprived cunts
>>
>>139713692
My gf is Italian, planning on moving there in the future. Amazing country for the most part
>>
>>139716315
Bad bait. The worst of all baits. The unbaitest bait I've seen lately, maybe ever. Sad!
>>
>>139728746
fuck off we're full
if you want to vote for more cultural enrichment go to Germany instead
>>
>>139728930
Pls.
Let's pick some sweden too, we have to compensate.
>>
>>139728746
We can honestly do without another Nordic manlet who can't use a bidet
>>
>>139729059
>wanting to import future traitors
only on two conditions:
>they get sent to Bologna without voting rights
>everyone gets shot on sight for trying to leave that God-forsaken shithole
>>
>>139729215
So all the commies, faggots, foreigners and junkies are in the same city with neet fake university students. That's a good plan.
>>
>>139729215
>>139729068
>>139729059
>>139728930
>the girlfriend will have to defend him from the angry Africans in Italy
>>
Made in Italy.... best pizza flour on earth. No comparison
>>
>great-great grandfather was an italian citizen
>can get Italian citizenship but it would cost around $3,000 to do (get all the birth/marriage/death records up the chain, have them apostille, and then translated + certified as translated).

Not sure if I should do it. Access to the EU for work is potentially appealing.

>>139727896
>she is a sicilian scum of course she's crazy
Is that specifically against Sicily or is it the north vs. south italy debate in general?
>>
>>139729398
are you sarcastic? how is that a problem, exactly?
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (74KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
74KB, 1000x563px
>>139729483
Top kek
>>
>>139729697
That is not a problem. That is genuinely a good plan. Make a ghetto city and leave the rest of the country free.
>>
>>139728431
>tfw full blood spaghetti eater born in US
>tfw my dad is from the south so basically a nigger
>tfw i want to go back to italy to get a wife

How hard would it be for me to pull this off?
>>
>>139729674
it's all memes
the worst terrone is better than the best italoamerican
>>
>>139729674
Virgin Ambrogios are still salt for the chad Vitos.
>>
>>139727546
Start your own thread for your faggotry promotion and stop trying to derail this one you degenerate
>>
>>139730093
>chad Vitos.
*chad Ciro
>>
>>139713692
See I think you missed the point Italian reason we don't like you because you smell bad your governments corrupt and your country is famous for nothing more than mouldy milk. And the French still have better food.
>>
>>139729901
depends, do you know the language? if not, are you willing to learn? do you know anhthing about your region's culture? do you overcook your pasta?
>>
>>139729901
Depends
What do you look like? Do you behave like one of those italian-american jersey shore subhumans? How is your italian pronounce and do you speak fluent italian?
>>
holy shit never seen so many italians in 1 thread
>>
>>139715354
yo Italian why are you look up hate threads about your own country are you that masochistic and fucking stupid can you please find the nearest bridge with no water or a little running stream and jump letterhead kill yourself
>>
>>139730147
Gennaro*
>>
>>139729901
It depends. If one of your parents/grandparents was born in Italy, it's not that tricky to get citizenship and an Italian passport by descent.
>>
>>139730181
You should open a history book once in a while, faggot.
>>
>>139730474
Giuseppe is the chaddest guy usually.
>>
>>139730191
i understand more then i can speak it.I'm trying already to learn. I know that north and south hate each other and Sicilian are basically hillbilly niggers with their own language.

I dont cook pasta usually the women of my family do.

>>139730327
i look like i'm from the south. Olive skin black hair. i cant stand that type of Italian shit makes me sick. I can understand more then i can speak

>>139730483
both my parents and grand parents spent a good part of there lives there. They just moved here to make money and when i was born i was born here
>>
File: 1475102102810.jpg (12KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475102102810.jpg
12KB, 480x640px
>>139730191
>do you overcook your pasta?
>>
>>139729910
>>139730093
Eh, we're not all Jersey shore gabagool types, but I definitely know a number of people who fit that description. I'm only a quarter Italian myself.

Honestly, the main reason I would go for citizenship would be access to the EU for work (I work on SAP software and there's a lot of companies in europe that use it and need consultants)
>>
File: 1481145989345.png (58KB, 1155x880px) Image search: [Google]
1481145989345.png
58KB, 1155x880px
>>139713692
Daily reminder medniggers are not white and all "their" civilizations were founded and ruled by Nordics.
>>
>>139730649
>north and south hate each other
It's just bants most of the times
>>
NEGROS STAY IN AFRICA PLS
>>
>>139730853
this
if there is a chance to scam a third party we istantly become best brothers
>>
>>139730853
well shit that makes me feel better. i thought i would be treated like a nigger lol.

>>139730906
this is pretty funny that you used the word scam. My dad tries this shit on people sometimes making them pay way more for shit then it's worth
>>
>>139730851
Ah yes, the famous northern European
>WE WUZ ROMANS
>>
>>139726477
Someone should add him to that nu-male look collage
>>
>>139730649
Spending a good amount of time isn't the differentiation.

Either your parent or grandparent needs to be an Italian citizen, AND they must have had you (if claiming through parent) or your parent (if claiming through a grandparent) before they obtained any other citizenship (E.g. if they naturalized as US citizens before having you/your parent, you're ineligible).

You can actually claim citizenship through a great-great grandparent even but it gets more hassle/trickier and there's more spots for people to gain other citizenships before having kids (which cuts it off) and the great-great grandparent had to be born after 1861.
>>
>>139731091
We only hate literal vucumprà, gypsies and muslims.
>>
>>139730851
> medcuck has clearly irish ball point nose

> nordcuck has clear roman nose snd laurels

You aren't fooling anyone you dirty abbo
>>
>>139731286
I FEEL U BRO
>>
>>139730191
>>139730694
Should also ask if he puts the salt in the water.
>>
>>139715354
U MAD
>>
>>139729068
>Nordic manlet
Nords are much taller than you on average. I for example am 193 cm, most men in my gf's Italian family are around 175-180...
>>
>>139713692
Saw the flag colors - didn't read

Your country and it's people (excluding the northern part) might as well be niggers. You behave the exact same way.
>>
>>139728930
I'm far-right. Would never go to Germany lol, if we move there we'll be staying near Siena, not sure if it's a good region though.
>>
>>139732165
k
>>
>>139732228
Honestly as of now I think the best places are medium sized towns in the centre south
So from Tuscany down and avoid giant cities
>>
>>139732592
Thoughts on Prato?
>>
>>139732774
Literally China.
But chinese are the best immigrates in Italy.
>>
>>139732886
No, I will be the best immigrant in Italy. It will be just like in 520 AD when the Germanic tribes bleached Rome. Win-win situation, you get more whites, I get comfy Tuscany home.
>>
>>139732886
Chinese are good for their cheap shops
Also some north african dudes have the same shops
>>
File: 471863.jpg (25KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
471863.jpg
25KB, 350x250px
>>139733083
>you
>better than qt chinese girl
>>
>>139732592
>Jesi, 60k people
>Used to be a big city in art and sports and a cultural beacon in Marche
>Now only niggers and beggars remain
Honestly central Italy had tons of benefits, but we lost them all when Maometto Ntelculo immigrated with his slave wives
>>
>>139733083
Can you do a lomantic massage?
>>
>>139733233
>race mixing
>>
>>139733464
>not using a condom and getting ching chong aids from a chink qt
>>
How do Italians like the lakes up north?? Val d'Aosta?
>>
File: sealup.png (309KB, 495x743px) Image search: [Google]
sealup.png
309KB, 495x743px
>>139713692
italy has the best mens fashion.
Bought myself a long Sealup raincoat and it's fantastic.
>>
>>139734846
they are hard to find tho, at least here in sweden.
>>
>>139713692
>womans
Idk Guido, I've heard from Italians that your women are hot but are terrible to deal with. I had a roommate from Italy and his gf would verbally abuse him several hours of each day
>>
>>139734846
Bra smak du har broder. Italienarna gör de absolut bästa kostymerna också, utan tvekan. För att inte tala om de bästa kvinnorna ;D
>>
Cibi di Italia sono i migliori nel mondo

Neapolitan veal ragu is THE best sauce.
>>
>>139735148
the think they are your mother
>>
>>139733617
Not a big fan of cheap chink whores personally but hey
>>
>>139735184
oja, håller med dig 100%
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.