[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te1 5IT7NjO8 this is what t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Screenshot (151).png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (151).png
1MB, 1366x768px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te15IT7NjO8

this is what the alt right wants
>>
this is also what the alt right wants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy8gw9MjhDo
>>
File: 1504157285278.jpg (83KB, 635x888px) Image search: [Google]
1504157285278.jpg
83KB, 635x888px
>>139711723
No it isnt. We just want to get the hell away from non whites you retard.
>>
>>139711723
No.
Every sane white person wants the nigger gone back to Africa.

The white man made a great mistake to consider he could keep the nigger under control and that his weaknesses would never be used against him to empower niggers.

The only way for it to stop is to get totally rid of them.
>>
>>139711723
No we want this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOyRBqkiRz0
>>
>>139711956
the only reason you're proud of your nation and race is because for years and years you let free market bring in the bests of the world to compete with your people and harden them.
>>
>>139712332
the only reason is HBD you dumb cunt. Culture is a racial construct.
>>
>>139712332
Change your flag you filthy stinking bolshevik sjill
>>
>>139711723
WTF I hate alt right NOW!
>>
>>139712539
how am i bolshevik you cunt? there's no one crazier about free market and free immigration than me. the government shouldn't intervere in deciding who can live in my property
>>
>>139712452
idk wtf that is. hapy birthday?

in 8th century, all cultures were equally independent and functioning. no one needs anyone else. God is too evil if He actually created one race to be more preferred than the other. i wouldn't want to be born in the less preferred race.
>>
>>139711723
I'm pretty sure white nationalists, want white nations for white people.

Slavery is inefficient and multi-ethnic societies are low trust and ultimately unsustainable.

I'm confident that banging sheboon slaves and destroying property is not what the alt right wants.
>>
File: gday.jpg (2KB, 125x87px) Image search: [Google]
gday.jpg
2KB, 125x87px
>>139712893
LMFAO You dont even realise how god damn stupid you are.
Your IQ has to be in the low 90s and you have less than high school tier education.
>>
>>139712975
just abolish the state and welfare systems
>>
>>139713070
i'm just not good with inside languages/jokes, maybe don't shorten it so i can google it
>>
you're all neets because you all need welfare but don't want the crime rates that it brings so you blame race.
>>
>>139713141
State is necessary and immutable.

Welfare is impossible to fight, due to the nature of democracy.
>>
>>139713308
obviously people will always cater to their group. that's fine. but don't you hate obamacare and the welfare system and taxes? if you want to spend your money on charity, you do it, don't force me to
>>
idk maybe i'll just move to switzerland. i'll have to move somewhere. i can't live in this thirdworld country, i deserve a better society. if i can make it, if i qualify, then i deserve it. and switzerland is very libertarian.
>>
File: whitezionismnigger.png (9KB, 293x127px) Image search: [Google]
whitezionismnigger.png
9KB, 293x127px
>african niggers fight/rape african niggers
>african niggers enslave african niggers
>white man trades good for niggers
>niggers do work
>niggers have fatass bitches
>niggers get fucked
>niggers think this white man fault
>white women love nigger cock
>white women are scum
>white women free niggers
>niggers smoke crack
>niggers kill niggers
>still white man fault
>white women fuck niggers
>white women blame white man

>white man tired of crap
>white man make militia
>white woman not happy
>Jew not happy
>jew and white woman make propraganda
>jew and white woman get alt-right'd
>good night kikes and traitors.
>>
>>139711723
no, race mixing is degenerate.
>>
No, contrary to popular belief the alt right doesn't want to trade with Africans
>>
File: 1475379182978.jpg (17KB, 372x135px) Image search: [Google]
1475379182978.jpg
17KB, 372x135px
>>139713464
>but don't you hate obamacare and the welfare system and taxes?
I despise the affordable care act and welfare in general. Taxes are good if it benefits the collective, that means public projects in infrastructure, space exploration, military expenses. Things like welfare, which redistributes wealth, is not okay and should be abolished, but that can't happen because democracy will not allow it.

>if you want to spend your money on charity, you do it, don't force me to
I agree, charity should remain privatized. However, public works and ventures are not charity.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.