[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Christianity: God means God; Jesus is the good guy; have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 456456.jpg (179KB, 1024x773px) Image search: [Google]
456456.jpg
179KB, 1024x773px
>Christianity: God means God; Jesus is the good guy; have a line about killing infidels; have a line about loving your next; have some crazy extremists; have several lines about mistreating females

>Islam: Allah means God; Jesus is the good guy; have a line about killing infidels; have a line about loving your next; have some crazy extremists; have several lines about mistreating females

>Judaism: Jahwe means God; Jesus is the good guy; have a line about killing infidels; have a line about loving your next; have some crazy extremists; have several lines about mistreating females

Why do we hate each other again, /pol/?
>>
Jews actually hate Jesus
>>
>>139711564

Islam is not an Abrahammic religion. It is a death cult started by a psychotic desert bandit, after he smoked a bunch of opium and had some hallucinations.
>>
>>139711564
It's true that Muslims do respect Jesus as a Prophet, but as far as I know Jews don't even have any reason to believe Jesus even existed in the first place.
>>
Allah does not mean God. It is a proper name, the name of a pre-islamic arabic pagan god.
>>
>>139711805

It does mean God. When Christians pray in Arabic, they refer to God as Allah. The etymology of the word might come from a pagan god, but that's pretty much it.
>>
Abrogation in Islam means all the """"""""nice""""""" stuff should be ignored
>>
>>139711795
Christianity teaches that Jesus was actually the Messiah, the king of the jews, and that the jews fucked up as the chosen people and fell out of god's favor. Judaism teaches that the true Messia has yet to appear. So the jewish hatred of Jesus is basically wishful thinking.
>>
>>139711670
>feels > reals

Don't do that.
>>
>>139711564
FUCK OFF HERETIC
>>
>>139711564
Do you know anything at all about any of these religions?
>>
File: 1502738313621m.jpg (49KB, 1024x428px) Image search: [Google]
1502738313621m.jpg
49KB, 1024x428px
>>139711564
Godcucks all get the bullet
>>
Judaism denies Christ is the messiah in preference of their own oral traditions which have been straying away from Scripture since the Babylonian empire. Islam shouldn't really be crammed in with the two.
>>
>>139711805

Well, God is a common name, not a proper name like YHWH/Yahweh/Jehovah
>>
>>139711564

Because Islam tell lies about God's plan : the ransom provided by Jesus sacrifice.
>>
File: HrvatiHercegBosne.jpg (33KB, 340x503px) Image search: [Google]
HrvatiHercegBosne.jpg
33KB, 340x503px
Christians and Muslims should unite against liberalism, hedonism and degeneracy, but there is no room for the Jews by our side.
First of all, they generally don't care about Jesus, you claiming otherwise isn't really true.
Second, pick up the Quran, it is antisemitic as all hell. It points out that it is very clear that God has given Jews a new chance over and over again, he has sent them prophets to teach them not to give in to their lower selves, but they always do, they always return to their selfishness and degeneracy. And not only that, they also keep preaching a perverted version of God's message while rejecting God's message. God is forgiving, but sins also get punished, and Jews will be punished as they have been over and over again in the past.
>>
>>139711564

>Judaism
>Jesus is the good guy
>>
All those Christian terrorist attacks keep me from being Christian.
Oh wait. I am a Christian and I want to live in peace with all my fellow man. However I am aware that almost all the men god loved were soldiers and you goddamned Muslims are pushing a lot of us close to crusade territory.
>>
>>139711795
Jesus is historical figure. He existed. He is recounted by Josephus, a noted Jewish historian of 2nd century judea. This is not a subject debated by any serious scholars.
His purported magical powers is a different story entirely.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.