[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, what's he gonna do in the future? Is he gonna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

Seriously, what's he gonna do in the future?
Is he gonna follow in his father steps?
>>
he'll probably have a mental breakdown in his late teens or early 20s due to being under the media circus during his adolescent years
>>
he's good with the cyber
>>
File: Barron.gif (4MB, 640x828px) Image search: [Google]
Barron.gif
4MB, 640x828px
>>139710868
Get even
>>
>>139710868
In all honesty I see him either investing in technology and research or working in intelligence . He's a bright kid despite what the media might say
>>
Try to take over the world.
>>
>>139710917
it will be extremely bad for him. the media is going to report on his crushes 100%
>>
File: 961c0d1f3b0a67fcd121f552bdcb9db0.jpg (402KB, 2250x858px) Image search: [Google]
961c0d1f3b0a67fcd121f552bdcb9db0.jpg
402KB, 2250x858px
>>139710868
Lead us into the Singularity
>>
>>139710868
>follow in his father steps
You mean get prosecuted for money laundering and thrown in jail?

hopefully he follows in his mothers footsteps and becomes a mail order bride for some corrupt rich asshole
>>
>>139710868
Now that I think of it...
>>
>>139710868
Kinda hoping he'll make Israel great again
>>
>>139711075
I've read through all of it and there is nothing of substance other than idiots larping and attentionwhoring

Stop playing pretend and go to sleep
>>
>>139711161
Agree, he makes a little mistake and the media will crush him just because he is Trump's son.
>>
>>139710868
Why are you thinking about a man's son, you pathetic fucking faggot?
>>
CEO of the most respected cybersecurity company.
>>
>>139710868
I think he's autistic based on his father's age and his behavior. Then again, he's so young you can't tell for sure.
>>
File: img_1311.jpg (38KB, 572x548px) Image search: [Google]
img_1311.jpg
38KB, 572x548px
literally fuck everything that has a vaginæ
>>
File: 1500193579890.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500193579890.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
He'll pacify the Draconians, bringing peace and prosperity to the galaxy
>>
>>139710868
You sholud know

Revelation 13King James Version (KJV)

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
>>
>>139710868
He'll be red-pilled as hell based on the threats he and his family recieved from crazed leftists, at least. I'm sure he will make a potent adversary to them in the future because he will have the youth, education, money, power, and hatred necessary to inflict tangible damage to them.
>>
>>139715337
What the f*ck is that
>>
File: VMengsk.jpg (10KB, 180x298px) Image search: [Google]
VMengsk.jpg
10KB, 180x298px
>>139710868
If he maintains or gets interest in politics despite what the press is doing to his dad, he might become a good leader, like pic related.

However if that doesn't happen I could see him becoming a Doctor or scientist, still leading a productive life but ultimately alienating himself from the political landscape.

In any event I predict Ivanka will be Trump's successor at some point down the future, before Barron.
>>
>>139710868
He's beautiful but his brain is rotted with autism. It's a shame.

He'll probably get insanely hot pussy for being the ex presidents son so good for him.
>>
File: PrimarchBarron-with-his-father.jpg (237KB, 602x1004px) Image search: [Google]
PrimarchBarron-with-his-father.jpg
237KB, 602x1004px
Barron, also known as the Great Angel and the Brightest One.
>>
>>139716777
> intentionally noting kjv
Autism
>>
>>139716777
>Belly of the dragon drips water
>dragon which gave power unto the beast

So the dragon is North America, the beast are the Jewish elites, the mouth is the media, saints are the whites, and we're all going to die.
>>
>>139710868
Autismo supreme.
>>
>>139710868
Once he reaches the age in which he's concerned with his self-image he'll follow the breadcrumb trail left by his largest group of internet fans until he discovers /pol/ and becomes one of us.
>>
>>139710868

GOD
>>
>>139717429
>Implying he won't be triggered or puzzled by the mere sight of vagina.
>>
>>139710868
Avenge his father death by fighting hand to hand combat on the streets in a leather bat suit.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.