[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Them: Kill Whitey Me: White people have a right to exist Skeptic™

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 42

File: octaroon of cuckad.png (413KB, 950x673px) Image search: [Google]
octaroon of cuckad.png
413KB, 950x673px
Them: Kill Whitey
Me: White people have a right to exist
Skeptic™ Community: Woah that's identity politics stop right there. Also don't forget to donate to my paytreon!!!
>>
>Stormweenie doesn't support Sargon, leader of the Altright
Kill yourself idiot, he's an intellectual giant.
Praise KEK fellow pedes, and don't let the shills divide us from Sargon!!1!
>>
Woah looks like a case of horseshoe theory!
>>
https://youtu.be/ilIkoSWeOSk

They're not even trying to hide it anymore
>>
File: centrists.jpg (38KB, 670x328px) Image search: [Google]
centrists.jpg
38KB, 670x328px
At least the Skeptic™ community has its priorities right. This is a movement about ideas pic related
>>
Nobody cares about Sargon of Cuckadd, stop shilling.
>>
>>139710113
Over the past 2 weeks there have been thousands of "nazis are just like sjws" posts. So yeah it's relevant fuck off
>>
>>139710113
I like making fun of him, does that count?
>>
File: aus abott wink.jpg (22KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
aus abott wink.jpg
22KB, 704x396px
>>139709918
Watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-PJCxwuhR8
>>
>>139709918

Alt Lite/skeptics will never be a real movement because they only stand in opposition to things, they don't offer up any positive ideology of their own.

Say what you want about the tenets of the Alt Right, at least it's an ethos.
>>
File: Kraut and Tea.jpg (64KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kraut and Tea.jpg
64KB, 900x900px
>>139710059
This,
I used to be fond of Kraut and Tea, and the entire skeptic community on the whole but in they are really losing it, kraut just spends 15 minutes going on about how he got these fantastic researchers just for this and how amazing they were, then proceeds to just repeat: "SEXMUL ROPODUTION IDIOTS" for the next 10 minutes, but I don't think anyone sees the political r/k type theory as actual biological fact?
From what I can tell it's used as a metaphor and as guide to explain mentalities.
>>
>>139710409
Good argument

War veterans: We have a right to health care we fought for our country
Skeptic community™: Woah stop right there this is identity politics
>>
>>139709918
>blood and soil!
>gas the Kikes!
>Jews will not replace us!1
>etc

Your IQ has to be lower than 80 to believe you are different from BLM niggers.
>>
>>139710646
>From what I can tell it's used as a metaphor and as guide to explain mentalities.

This is actually what it is.
He may have known this and was strawmanning hard.
>>
The reason why 'identity politics' is brought up is because it causes a chain reaction of tribalism. Mere advocacy to right wrongs done to a group is not 'identity politics', it's things like the BLM narrative and the natsocs claiming that non whites needs to be peacefully ethnically cleansed in order for rational culture to exist.

The leftist tribalists and natsocs grow in tandem and are symbiotic. When the leftists get more insane with their rhetoric, natsocs get to point at it and use it to grow their base, and so and so forth.

People like Milo and the rest who attack identity politics realize that humans are able to form new tribal groups based on ideas and discussion. Even mice have been scientifically proven to be able to form new tribes with different unfamiliar mice (with coincidences and false positives eliminated), and the alt right seems to hold humanity to a lower level than lab creatures.
>>
File: 1.jpg (78KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
78KB, 1080x608px
>>139710619
>>
>>139709918
He's right in what he says. All these people who are into identity politics sabotage any kind of meaningful change. It's idiotic for people to think that the color of their skin matters more than their beliefs. It also leads to the kind of thinking that all people all the same (ex: all brown skinned people think the exact same). Nobody intelligent can actually get behind this kind of idiocy. It makes no sense to exclude people who might otherwise share an ideology because you think skin color is some kind of end all.
>>
>>139710813
>niggers
That's identity politics I think you mean melanin rich individuals

>>139711049
Sorry bonds outside kinship are meaningless and ephemeral.
>>
>>139711209

Skin color =|= race.

That's like saying the only difference between dogs and humans is that dogs have more hair.
>>
>>139711459
Not really, dogs are a different species. What's important is what you believe in, not your race. I am sure there are many of your own race, whatever it is, that disagree with you on many topics.
>>
>>139711049

Your problem is you care more about how the world ought to be than how it really is. People aren't lab rats.
>>
>>139709918
human beings have the right no exist :)
>>
File: lostcause.png (20KB, 720x179px) Image search: [Google]
lostcause.png
20KB, 720x179px
>>139710958
>>139710646
>>
>>139711049
If we didn't have an ongoing invasion of the global south into the west nothing would come of it though. You can't just explain millions of invaders or try to keep it level by saying WESTERN VALUES, CONSTITUTION. The fact that whites are being told they're worthless and the invaders acting like pieces of shit will just make it worse eventually.

Also why is it always people with Canada flags espousing this John Lennon bullshit lately? Is it all the Indians and Chinese who don't want to ruin their good gig in the West?
>>
>>139709918
>Them: Kill Whitey
Me: White people have a right to exist

Other skinned people existing in the same country as you isn't murder you fucking retarded piece of shit. Just a reminder that you can't pull that argument without looking like some kind of nazi.
>>
>>139711576
Culture is genetically determined you can't separate those things. There is a reason Europe created civilization and Papua New Guinea is still inhabited by cannibal hunter gatherers
>>
>>139711702
>Other skinned people existing in the same country as you isn't murder you fucking retarded piece of shit

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks
>>
>>139711576

I'm saying that race is a lot more than your skin color.
>>
>>139711754
Or the fact that Germany and Japan rebuilt after incredible devestation whereas Africa is still a shithole because... Europeans built roads.
>>
>>139711209
>It also leads to the kind of thinking that all people all the same (ex: all brown skinned people think the exact same).

ok guys so maybe different races naturally adapted to uniquely harsh environments that emphasize different skills over thousands and thousands of years but can we just pretend evolution doesn't affect the brain for some reason? it's more comfortable that way
>>
>>139711698
What is that suppose to mean?
You guys hate analogies, metaphors now?
>>
>>139711698
Sigh, you can't say: "HAHA SNOW FLAK LOL!" when the ""Snowflakes"" are telling you that fundamentally you are addressing the wrong issue, and have the wrong end of the stick.

Kraut has made a strawman,
fought it saying: "I won"
Alt right has told him that it was a strawman
and now he's calling painting the tumblr sjws with the alt righters.
>>
>>139709918
>enemy is at your gates
>"quick, send the guards on the walls!"
>"now, lets not be hasty. we shouldn't fight fire with fire, that would make us just as bad as them"

the moral high ground meme has to die. the moment the other side leaves the negotiation table, the talks are over.
>>
>>139711702

What would you call controlled mass immigration of whites to a black country that would lead to black demographic replacement and cultural erasure in 50 years? Acceptable?
>>
>>139711754
Culture is not genetically determined at all, that's why Asians are more successful in America than whites are. That's why everyone can learn different languages and technologies. There were civilizations before Europe, and there are many people of different races who have adapted to Western civilization better than Europeans.

This is why nobody takes people like you seriously, you just think you're on 'team white' or something but you don't understand ideology or see people as individuals. You sabotage many of your own goals.
>>
>>139711793
this happened because of ideology not skin color
there was a correlation between the two but it was not racially motivated in any way
>>
File: 1482074540223.jpg (365KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1482074540223.jpg
365KB, 1162x850px
>>139710090
It's a glorified form of prostitution and I don't mean just the intellectual kind.
>>
>>139711875
Nobody said evolution doesn't affect the brain. I'm saying that you're like some kind of racial tribalist who doesn't see people as individuals. People's values are not determined by their race, and people can think for themselves. It's the reason everyone can adapt to life in North America and can speak English, as opposed to not knowing any language or not knowing how to use any kind of technology. Everyone can learn.
>>
>>139712027
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year%27s_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

>>139711999
Oh come the fuck on. Only the very top % of Asians comes to America, of coupled with their inherent ethno-centrism - all the while telling whitey to embrace diversity - course they do well. Meanwhile most of India is a shithole precisely because of the people living there, which makes those Indians go to the West in the first place, and of course assert how diversity is our strength.
>>
>>139709989
but some of the 'whiteys' who cry "white people have the right to exist" also want to remove, segregate or kill minorities because they think its a solution to their societal problems.
>>
File: 1499370602332.jpg (109KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1499370602332.jpg
109KB, 620x349px
>>139710813
>>139711049
STFU and get back into your cuckshed already, leaf. God, I can't wait for the Chinks to replace you, hat! Fucking cancer
>>
>>139710646
here is a guy btfoing kraut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
>>
>>139711999
You view culture as a product. By culture you mean the fake corporate driven filth that surrounds us. I am talking about every manifestation of the racial character of the people that form a nation a transcendent bond and collective understanding.

Just because Asian Americans do well at school or business doesn't mean they will ever be part of the European experience the same way I would never fit in and feel at home in China.
>>
File: 1504085364085.jpg (21KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
1504085364085.jpg
21KB, 300x316px
>>139709987
>he's an intellectual giant
Jesus fucking Christ
Everything in your shitpost scream reddit
>>
>>139712220
what are you trying to prove by posting links to these wikipedia pages?
all you are proving to me is that the problem is mindset and upbringing not skincolor
>>
>>139712238
Do you think the Mussies that have been brought to Europe or the Mestizos in the USA are a) good for anything and b) going to leave peacefully?
>>
File: Canada YES.jpg (274KB, 1219x1307px) Image search: [Google]
Canada YES.jpg
274KB, 1219x1307px
>>139711209
>>139711576
>>139711999
>>139712216
I am REALLY getting tired of your shit, leaf
>>
>>139709987
You fucking infidel
sargon is just a nigger cuck
>>
>>139712327
Do you think a Somali stepping out of the plane in Sweden and trying to rape a woman 5 minutes later is related to ideology?

How many more billions should Europe invest to 'educate' those people when all of it has failed previously, and why should they?
>>
>>139711698
I can't even begin to imagine how fucking retarded Martin Sellner must feel now to seek out the alliance of *people* like him.
>>
>>139709918
>Skeptic™
Thanks Lame Man
>>
>>139712459
He did? That's funny.

Ultimately I think all the softer leaders and aspiring leaders of parties and organizations will be brushed aside by the shitstorm that's brewing in Europe and the USA. For example, I like Jared Taylor's work but when you keep telling white males in the USA how they're shit and that their females should mate with people of other races they might not settle for balkanization.
>>
>>139712423
Debating with these people is a waste of time. I found that out over the last two years. It's not about rationality, or arguments, or the truth. That's not how politics work anyway. Everyone has their a priori ideas and will to power and therefor will fight tooth and nail to crush you. He USES his rationality to get his will, not the other way around. This is especially true for the "skeptics" who aren't skeptic at all.
>>
>>139709918
The skeptic community is just a bunch of philosopher wannabe idiots who just end up as some egoist retarded niggerfaggot .

When I hear their smug voice I just want to beat their dumb-as-rock head with a shovel,
>>
>>139712220
So people in Japan and Korea are all stupid and they only send their absolute best...? Do you have any proof of this? It sounds like an excuse to me. Whether it's their 'best' or not, they are still successful in a western country, so I think that's evidence enough that racial tribalists are wrong. People can learn and adapt, regardless of their race.

>>139712339
CBC is state run liberal propaganda and is not representative of Canadian views. Some people do think like them, but they're very extreme and I would not take them any more seriously than North Korean propaganda.
>>
>>139712238
Well it is nigger.

Cuz these people can get away with being a useless sack of shit criminals by being "cool"

You too would take a medication against a virus before it kills you, wouldn't ya.
Thats how it is with poc, they're inferior and useless and they're forced upon us.
This shall not have a good ending.
>>
>>139712586
Yes he did. He thought it was a great idea to seek out the primary enemies of ANY form of identity and THE primary enemy of the alt-right as allies. He also unironically went down the "commies are the real fascists, anti-Germans are the real racists, Bonhöfer would be fighting on OUR side today" route. Fucking pathetic.

I thought about donating several thousand € to them at the beginning. A pro native, pro European peoples organization. But not this way. Never ever.
>>
>>139712423
you've mistaken my viewpoint
i agree that immigration should be restricted and the criminals punished
the problem is you mistaking the motives for these attacks, generalising an entire race as violent rapists and terrorists when the clear problem is islam (you can't possibly disagree with me here?). To make myself clear: skin color and the culture CAN be sperated
the left is just as much of a problem because they refuse to put their foot down

>>139712629
>a priori
big man! However I don't see how using your will to get rationality is a healthy way of going about things. You essentially believe "might makes right"?
>>
>>139712317
That's not a real thing, that's something you just made up. What you are describing is pretty much a race/tribe of people who think and act the same. If such a thing exists, then why do people of your own tribe think differently from you? If you are white, then why have whites warred with each other for millenia? Obviously, you do not all think the same, you are individuals before you are members of a race, just like all the other races.
>>
>>139712629
Yeah I guess, just killing time at work.

>>139712707
No, Korea and Japan have thoroughly high IQ and are integrated to the Western markets, of course they do well. In fact Korea is a good example for IQ being genetic, despite their inefficient regime, massive damage from the Korean war and an almost total blockade they're still building nukes and ICBMs. Meanwhile Africa... yeah.

Indians and Chinese are the issue when refering to Asians in the West (usually, in the UK it means Paki rape gangs).
>>
Stop bullying Carl peepul.
You know he reads these threads and then eats two loaves of bread and a bag of sugar.
It's not his fault that was born as a haermaphrodite and molested by his uncles.
Carl has the right to hate white people, because he is a Jew.
>>
File: 1470666922532.jpg (42KB, 480x371px) Image search: [Google]
1470666922532.jpg
42KB, 480x371px
>>139710619
>they only stand in opposition to things, they don't offer up any positive ideology of their own.

Pretty much. They make money by shitting on other people, the only way you can keep that up permanently is if you don't hold any real stances yourself.
The moment you propose an alternative solution you make yourself attackable, which means you could get on the backfoot and "waste" your time defending yourself.

So instead it's just endless bitching while never offering up a solution.
>>
>>139712829
They're disproportionally violent and on welfare, Turks have been here in the 60s, they're generally considered the most secular group and still over 50% of them are on Welfare and they're much more criminal than native Germans or Austrians or Dutch. What's coming now is much, much worse.

How do you propose to deal with the ones just sitting on Welfare and doing petty crimes while shitting out children? We're investing billions of Euros into integration programmes and nothing comes of it, meanwhile our own systems suffer. Why should we not send them back except for something nebulous like 'values' which these groups have made quite clear they don't give a fuck about - see for example statements of Turkish politicians regarding colonizing Germany or Pakistani MPs in the UK saying Rotherham is bad for diversity and the girls should keep their mouths shut.
>>
>>139712926
So if I move to China learn the language integrate will I ever become Chinese? Of course not nobody believes that even if they signal against this point.

Only European people in their own nations are supposed to be "rugged individuals" and treat everyone as a special case. The skeptic™ community is enabling the destruction of European civilization acting as gatekeepers of the establishment. At least they are not doing it out of malice they are just greedy
>>
>>139712829
Every body does that, brainlet. And if you weren't a legasthenic, you would have been able to figure this out in my post.

And the Skeptics absolutely believe that might makes right. It became obvious without a shred of doubt in the way they treated Rage. But that's not their worst trait. These people are pure scum.
>>
>>139710090
I would give an entire months wages to have Roaming Millennial sit on my face.
>>
File: 1497724200160.png (140KB, 825x326px) Image search: [Google]
1497724200160.png
140KB, 825x326px
>>139709918
>>139709987
I genuinely like him.
>>
>>139712992
Sure, I just want people to recognize that people of different races can adapt to the west. When people become racial tribalists, they exclude people who may have been their allies. Instead of campaigning for white nationalism, it would make more sense to campaign for traditional American/Western values. That way you don't immediately exclude people of different races who say, dislike special interest/victim groups like BLM. People who campaign for the wrong ideas like this effectively push successful people of different races towards the left even if they would not normally lean that way.
>>
>>139713188
But they DO hold real stances. They essentially agree in ideas with the left, far left and liberals. They only every disagreed with the SJWs in methods.
>>
>>139711593
> you care more about how the world ought to be than how it really is

That's leftism summed up in a single word. If they had the option to do so, they'd permanently alter humanity just to make it fit better with their ideology rather than just coming up with an ideology that isn't inherently flawed.
>>
>>139713367
>But they DO hold real stances
They have moral guidelines, but they won't apply them to a situation to try and find a solution for it. They only ever use them to try and discredit someone else's suggestion.
>>
File: Civic nationalism 4.jpg (414KB, 634x746px) Image search: [Google]
Civic nationalism 4.jpg
414KB, 634x746px
>>139713352
>a fucking leaf who will be the minority in his own country after losing every battle to the far left and who only has cuckservatives in his country shits on ethno-nationalism and promotes civic nationalism
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
File: 1504082831156m.jpg (223KB, 1024x530px) Image search: [Google]
1504082831156m.jpg
223KB, 1024x530px
Commies: let's kill whitey and let jews enslave and degenerate us forever

Nazis: let's stop this madness, we have a right to live and be free.

Skeptics™: ''defending yourself is for retards, holy shit i'm smart, please tell me i'm smart oooh ooh yeah huum i'm such a scholar, my profile pic is a brain with sunglasses i can be smug, i'm always right because i only debate strawmen''
>>
>>139713352
I don't determine my entire worldview based on outliers. That's irrational.
>>
>>139713455
"Moral" guidelines. They got Rage fired, mob bullied, gaslighted and into months of death threats, simply because she dared to disagree with the party line. These people are pure scum. And if the term "you're just like SJWs" was appropriate, it is for the "skeptics".
>>
File: Haiti DR Border Color.png (1MB, 1024x574px) Image search: [Google]
Haiti DR Border Color.png
1MB, 1024x574px
>>139713352
Europeans built the West.
Europeans maintain the West.
Africans build Africa.
>>
>>139713199
i fucking agree with you retard
all i'm saying is that you've mistaken the cause of these attacks
you SHOULDN'T be taking in so many immigrants and you shouldn't be giving them welfare unless they work (the problem is of course that they can't work now because there's so fucking many of them and manual labour is slowly dying)
like the canadian pointed out, if culture was hard-wired then your primary enemy wouldn't be other whites who disagree with you
>>139713273
everybody does that != everybody should do that, you surely know this
and i don't identify with the youtube skeptics
>>
>>139713249
You will become Chinese in the same sense that a Chinese person can become an American. You will not become a racial Chinese person. However, I am not sure if people will really care as long as you make an effort to fit into the culture. Surely, you are intelligent enough to adapt to Chinese culture, right? There are several white YouTubers who do this, so I am not sure what your point was.
>>
>>139709918
>Eceleb thread
Sage
>>
>>139713793
It doesn't matter what everybody should do in this regard. Everybody did it, does it and will do it. The worst part about these rationalists, and to a certain degree this goes for Molymeme aswell, is their total hypocrisy.

And if you honestly need to TELL someone, it's a bad idea to become the minority in your country, to be ruled by Shariah and lose all your identity as a marginalized, politically disenfrenchised entity open for abuse and exploitation, then there really is no argument to be had. And what the skeptics do, essentially boils down to it.
>>
>>139713461
Not an argument

>>139713523
Asians doing well in America are hardly an outlier. I am not sure what kind of outlier you are referring to. There are people of your race/tribe who do/don't share some of your views and people of other races who also do/don't share your views. It's not based on your tribe.

>>139713352
That's not true for the maintaining part. In order to maintain to the west, one must learn its technology, ideology, etc. An interesting example comes up in the documentary "Empires of Dust", in which China is setting up businesses in Africa. The Chinese man points out that Africans failed to maintain what the Europeans had given them. Obviously, the Chinese did not make the same mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqO7zlGHEJ4

Not every country is like Africa. There are many other countries that have learned and adapted.
>>
>>139709918
What pill would the "skeptic" community be?
>>
File: Canada2.png (615KB, 1858x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Canada2.png
615KB, 1858x1078px
>>139714323
It absolutely is an argument, Mr. Lee
>>
File: civic nationalism.jpg (296KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
civic nationalism.jpg
296KB, 1280x960px
>>139714410
The pink suppository
>>
>>139714501
Sadly most of their videos are mostly about SJWs as if they are the biggest threat in the west.
>>
>>139709918
the skeptic community is a clique that so unabashedly pushes their own agenda

what's funny is that almost all of them were involved in and got attention during gamergate, were they criticized games journalist for the exact same thing

they openly say "we need to get /pol/ on this" as if they are in a position to delegate
even though they've been presenting diluted talking points and spouting lingo from here for years, they absolutely detest this place and desperately want to distance themselves from /pol/

they like to think they are shaping some culture war, but they are just riding on the tailcoat and squeezing out as much money out of it as they can

if there is a lesson from gamergate it's that you don't allow these e-celebs into your grassroots movement, because they will coopt it, tonepolice and stop any momentum you had

people say they are redpilling normies, which really isn't true, they present themselves as the only rational side and if you go too far you're an extremist and making their side look bad, which is not good for business

also don't go after their shady sponsorship deals or they will pile on you
>>
>>139714410
The irrelevant pill
>>
>>139712926
>think differently from you

Part of the European racial character. Asian societies in comparison are more monolithic and value conformity the hWhite man values creativity and innovation
>>
>>139714323
>Asians doing well in America are hardly an outlier

Good for them. They are still an alien people
>>
>>139713352
>Sure, I just want people to recognize that people of different races can adapt to the west.
Integration is and has always been an einzelfall (isolated case), most people who come into the west DO NOT WANT TO ADAPT.

It is irrelevant whether it is possible or not, since it does not happen on a large scale. If you do not believe me visit any major German city.
They are full of people refusing to adapt, you will hear a multitude of language, from arabic to some African gibberish.
If you look around you will have to ask yourself whether your plane ticket really was to hamburg and not somewhere in the middle east.

I am not denying that this is different when you look at Asian immigrants from China or Japan, but in Europe where the people coming are from Africa and the middle east integration does NOT happen, simply because the people REFUSE to integrate.
>>
>>139711698
I don't know whether to be embarrassed for them or proud when they have to use our lexicon to try and attack us with
>>
>>139715054
They're also a massive genetic downgrade when you look at average IQ, I'm not sure integration is even desirable.

We assimilated lots of Poles in the 1900s in the Ruhr area but that was a genetically close population.
>>
>>139712238
Do you have a better solution?
>>
>>139714953
You just made that up too, and you still haven't explained why whites have warred with each other for millenia if you claim that all people of a race think/act the same.

>>139715054
I understand that this is the case in Germany, but I think that's because of your extreme policies. You are accepting way more refugees/immigrants than you can handle. Immigration needs to be slow, and only for people who want to adapt. You said it yourself, that they "DO NOT WANT TO ADAPT" - people like that should be accepted into the country to begin with.
>>
They will scatter like roaches when the well runs dry & realise that anyone who isn't a brainlet is of course anti-sjw (whatever that means). It's a supply and demand thing - there are a lot of gullible people out there claim to be skeptics & buy into the merch and gibs. Frankly I find much of what they do to be disingenuous and vapid.
>>
File: 1483372376893.gif (3MB, 345x258px) Image search: [Google]
1483372376893.gif
3MB, 345x258px
>>139714874
Quality post
>>
>>139709918

Just to clarify, are Sceptics what faggot atheists call themselves now that Atheism has been blown the fucking out by the fedora meme?
>>
>>139715375
>that all people of a race think/act the same

I never said that. I said kinship creates a mutual understanding a transcendent bond and shared values that are inextricably linked with the reality of race and biology
>>
>>139715054
Plus there is not a single argument FOR non-European immigration, especially for 85-70 IQ Middle Eastern and Subsaharan populations. They are as a whole just a drag on the economy, the safety, the social cohesion. And everybody knows it.

"Skeptics" and European civnats are nothing but useful idiots for George Soros. Like antifa.
>>
>>139711700
>why is it always people with Canada flags espousing this John Lennon bullshit lately? Is it all the Indians and Chinese who don't want to ruin their good gig in the West?

From personal experience (irl and places without anonymity) it's generally the diaspora shilling the hardest for it. They always have some white giga-cuck at hand who they can use to shill it in a more believable way, but the driving force behind it is non-natives who are constantly worried that whites might kick them out again and thus go for some delusional pre-emptive strike shit.
>>
File: (((Mind-Virus))).jpg (19KB, 236x255px) Image search: [Google]
(((Mind-Virus))).jpg
19KB, 236x255px
>>139715597
>this level of delusion
Have fun in high school.
>>
>>139711999
Asians are successful because a huge part of their culture is to be successful. Which means they aren't averse to adopting strategies from other cultures that have proven to be efficient.
>>
>>139715687
That is effectively what you said, but even if it isn't it doesn't matter. If what you said just now were true, then people of the same kin/tribe/race would not engage in wars with each other. The fact that such wars have existed for millenia is proof that there is no such kinship, bond, or shared values. It also does not explain why others of the same race as you think differently from you, or why people of other races might think similarly. You sabotage people with conservative values with this kind of close-minded ignorance.
>>
>>139715860
So they can adapt and learn and they strive for success - sounds useful.
>>
>>139709918
After Charlettesville both him and another youtuber did videos where at the end the both played the victim and said moderates were the real victims. Then they did the "liberals get the bullet too" shit.
I like Sargon but he doesn't get the alt right.
I fucking hate the Skeptic$ Community.
>>
>>139715368
this isn't even a solution, if any race found a way to erase another off the map in an instant all they would do next is look for another target and repeat the cycle till nothing was left.
>>
>>139715901
Preserving the demographics and ethnic makeup of the nation is the ultimate conservative value. Anyway I understand where you are coming from and appreciate that you argue in good faith but at the end of the day this is about personal preferences
>>
>>139716043
And a shitload of others can't.
The point was that human are not a tabula rasa and you can imprint whatever you want on them, that's not how it works.
The Asians have less problems because their culture is well suited for integration (integration btw, not assimilation). They are not prove that humans are a tabula rasa, it's just that their predisposition is well suited for operating in other success oriented cultures.
>>
File: Sargon of Cuckad.png (31KB, 865x218px) Image search: [Google]
Sargon of Cuckad.png
31KB, 865x218px
>>139716121
>Sargoy does what Sargoy do
I like him! But I really don't get him. Pede, please...
>>
>>139716128
Wanting homelands to belong to the native group doesn't mean you want to erase others from the map.
>>
File: 1503610117345.png (61KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
1503610117345.png
61KB, 500x331px
>>139716288
>libertarians
>>
>>139713793
>i fucking agree with you retard
>all i'm saying is that you've mistaken the cause of these attacks
all you're doing is trying to pull some #NotAllX argument which ultimately makes no difference. if the net contribution of a certain demographic is overwhelmingly negative, there is no sense in keeping them around and trying to find the few good apples among them. that's exactly why Germany is incapable of handling this asylum crisis appropriately, because their system forces them to look at each individual case in detail. that works when you have maybe a couple thousand coming, not when it's millions
>>
>>139714043
>The worst part about these rationalists, and to a certain degree this goes for Molymeme aswell, is their total hypocrisy.

The split between realists and rationalists/ideologists would probably be a pretty good replacement for the useless left/right distinction we currently have.

There are too many people arguing along the lines of "Yeah, but it would make much more sense if people did X!".
Well, okay. That might even be right. But the thing is, they don't. You are insisting on following principles that will end with a knife in your back and you'd know that perfectly well if you'd step out of your fictional version of society for just a moment to see what is really happening.
>>
>>139709918
He's pandering to the fuckwits who still think that a civic nationalist future powered by atheism, inviduality and "science" is going to happen. His retarded audience doesn't seem to understand that the biggest priority of the left is literally to get rid of white people.
>>
>>139713352
Why would we need them? We were doing just fine without them, what you are advocating for is taking a needless risk for a small reward we don't actually need.
>>
>>139716214
>>139716214
I'd say preserving the ideology of the nation is what matters. You have still not explained how people who share a 'transcendent bond' manage to to go to war with each other. I can also appreciate your preference and think people should be able to argue for whatever preference they like. However, I also wanted to point out that that most people see it my way and many would view racial tribalism as counterproductive. It arguably forces other races to the left politically and ostracizes those who might otherwise be ideologically conservative.

>>139716245
Is that so? Can you give me an example of some knowledge which one race knows and another can't learn? Or were you talking about "attitude" or "values" and not so much "knowledge"? I'd like to hear an example, whichever it was.
>>
>>139716843
It would be, yes, if the skeptics, liberals and far left wouldn't actually believe in their ideology. But then again: they are "should x" concepts aswell. Which is also why they have to enforce them by the power of the state.
>>
Pay me for telling you things you can read on 4chan
>>
>>139716930
I don't see it as a risk to include others who are ideologically conservative. Rather, I see it as you who is taking the risk by excluding such people on the basis of skin color/race. I think there are many examples of people who have adapted to Western culture and would like to preserve it, even if they are not of European ancestry. I think you could learn to co-exist with said people and you are taking a risk by excluding/ostracizing them.
>>
>>139716931
>Can you give me an example of some knowledge which one race knows and another can't learn?
Look at what happened to the infrastructure in Africa that was left behind by the colonial powers.

Actually, just so you can't claim that they simply had no knowledge how to maintain it, look what has happened more recently in SA whenever they kicked white farmers from their property and took it over. They had access to the internet, they could have looked up how to run it.

The fact that you can find some individuals who go against that trend is irrelevant. What matters it the net outcome of a demographic - there were tons of Germans against opening the borders, but it is fucking irrelevant because in the end they still did it.
>>
>>139717182
>I don't see it as a risk
Because you are delusional. You are willing to open yourself up to exactly what is currently happening in the Western world for no fucking reason at all. Your countries economy does not depend on the couple Pajeets that would actually be a good addition to your country, their impact will hardly be relevant at all.
>>
>>139717182
what part of western culture do you want to preserve?
>>
>>139714323
So you're arguing for small-scale migration of capable high IQ individuals? I'm an ethnonationalist and I don't really have a problem with that. The problem is that there are millions of third world dregs already here in the West and more coming every day. How would a Rational Centrist™ deal with the long-term dysgenic implications of that?
>>
>>139716417
nice
>>
>>139717433
>So you're arguing for small-scale migration of capable high IQ individuals? I'm an ethnonationalist and I don't really have a problem with that
in order for the migration not to be a problem you need to make sure your country identity is explicit base on ethnicity just like japan
>>
>>139717433
>How would a Rational Centrist™ deal with the long-term dysgenic implications of that?

He won't, because they care more about artificially keeping their failed ideology alive than reality.
>>
File: 1504054639662.png (80KB, 349x266px) Image search: [Google]
1504054639662.png
80KB, 349x266px
>>139709918
>>139710059

His and lots of other peoples' problem is the "moderate" disease that plagues society.

Everybody wants to be a fence sitter where its safe
so you see big people avoiding controversial topics

they key is to find people willing to tell the truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LRz0dqgcpI
>>
>>139716931
You keep bringing up wars within Europe as some evidence that ethno-nationalism can't work but what were the ethnic makeups of those forces fighting each other? They were determined by tribal (read:ethnic) associations. No one here, except retarded Duginists like Spencer, is arguing for some sort of Pan-European international empire, just for the right of the various European peoples to have the right of self-determination within their own countries. All the US has shown historically is that European peoples can live together and share an ethnic identity despite their history. You keep bringing up Asians, but while they certainly have done well financially and economically in Western nations, they ultimately form ethnic collectives where their personal associations are with other Asians from the same country of origin.
>>
>>139709987
A giant fencesitter is all that fat nigger is
>>
>>139717835
I'm growing pretty certain that he is diaspora himself.
There is no reason why someone who has realized that the majority of people from these ethnicities are a net loss should care this much about a handful of them still being allowed to enter the country, unless he himself belongs to (or believes to belong to) that handful of people.
>>
>>139709987
unironically this.
>>
>>139717433
>small-scale migration of capable high IQ individuals? I'm an ethnonationalist and I don't really have a problem with that

People keep saying that, yet how did it work out with Jews and why do you think it'll be different with Chinese or Indians? Look at what's happening to the US IT sector right now.
>>
>>139711209
>>139711049
This
Identity politics is the cancer of political discussion.

Nothing gets done
Nothing gets solved
Nothing but further division along meaningless lines
>>
File: multiracial societies.jpg (98KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
multiracial societies.jpg
98KB, 600x400px
>>139718703
>Identity politics is the cancer of political discussion
identity politics is just normal politics in a multi racial society
>>
>>139718289
Jews are a category in and of themselves, East Asians are usually intelligent, market-savvy immigrants but when they take over businesses they use it to make money, not subvert society. You can see it in NZ, Australia and Canada where they've come in in such massive numbers and bought up business.
>>
>>139713838
no matter how slow you integrate a new Chinese white majority it will change the course of its history for better or worse m8 to deny this is denying common sense because your scared to admit race does effect natural cultural expression over time
>>
>>139718703
>Nothing gets done
That's individualism, not collectivism.
>>
>>139717273
I see, it sounds like you're claiming Africans can't learn about infrastructure in your first example, and that they could not learn about farming in the second.

Infrastructure is a very broad concept. Googling it for a specific definition shows "the basic physical and organizational structures and facilities (e.g., buildings, roads, and power supplies) needed for the operation of a society or enterprise." To narrow it down, I'll focus more on architecture, like making roads and buildings. So then your claim would become that Africans are incapable of learning basic architecture, and can't design roads/buildings. A quick Google search will quickly prove that this is false, although many African architects are actually African-American, which would again suggest that the culture/ideology you grow up in matters more than your race.

Second, you brought up the farming example. I think we can both agree that the average member of any race can at least learn the basics of farming. There are African farmers in many other parts of the world. I will be honest and say I do not know the reason why they have failed to put that knowledge into practice in Zimbabwe. I am not familiar enough with their situation.

Also, I think it's completely relevant if we can find individuals who go against a trend, and the fact that you have recognized such people exist is proof that race is not determinative of what one can learn. If anything, we need to study cases where people go against a trend for the better so we can try to reproduce those results.
>>
>>139709918
So /pol/, this is something I've been having trouble coming to terms with
I'm half white, half black. My ethnicity is a mixture of German, Anglo, and African American. What am I to you all? Friend? Foe?
I'm asking because I genuinely believe in what the Alt-right believes in. I believe that whites have a right to exist and have their own countries just as blacks have their own countries. I believe that their is a larger zionist/Jewish conspiracy to take and pillage western civilization. And I'm 100% against mass immigration and believe that it only divides and dilutes the native culture.
So, I ask again /pol/:
Am I a friend to you? Or a foe?
>>
>>139710646
>>139710059
Fuck Cuck and Tea. Dunning-Kruger effect at work
>>
>>139719367
>there is a larger*
>>
>>139719344
>it sounds like you're claiming Africans can't learn about infrastructure in your first example, and that they could not learn about farming in the second.

Can you keep the fucking strawmans in your bag for a while?
You keep harping on about "inability to obtain certain knowledge", which you fully know is fucking bullshit. The underlying problem are the traits that determine how likely it is that they'll pick up certain pieces of knowledge, for Africans in particular it is their strong tendency to think short- rather than long term.
If they have a machinery that would produce 5 Fantasycoins per day they'd be much more likely to sell it for 500 of those coins than someone of European ethnicity. Because they live more in the moment and don't care that after a 100 days already that turns into a shit deal, because they don't think that far ahead. A tendency which will always make them a burden on Western society, where long term thinking is of utmost importance.
>>
>>139719344
>I will be honest and say I do not know the reason why they have failed to put that knowledge into practice in Zimbabwe.
>>
>>139718787
This. People self-segregate along racial lines, both IRL and politics.
>>
>>139717433
I don't know how to deal with the long-term effects of mass immigration of low IQ people who won't adapt, other than to not let them in in the first place. All that I can do is politically fight for/vote for stricter immigration.
>>
>>139719649
So are you a bad enough dude to support mass repatriation/deportation for the ones already here having acknowledged that their presence is a problem?
>>
>>139719367
A friend I guess, but that doesn't mean you'd be allowed in the ethno-state. I don't hate anyone with a different ethnic background than me, but it's just that you're not in my larger racial family. This is like someone from one family going around to people with a different last name and asking them if they're friends or enemies. No one hates you, we just dont want to be forced to let you in our house.
>>
>>139719367
>What am I to you all?

A victim of the multi-culti shit and the reason why I am against it. Even though you agree with all those points, you'll never be able to walk that path till the end because it would directly go against your own self-interest.
>>
>>139714874
Spot on. They're snakes and opportunists and will betray us whenever convenient
>>
>>139719551
See, I agree with everything you had to say in this post. It just sucks that I more than likely have no place in this movement.
I'm hated by the left-wing because I don't buy their garbage and I'm more than likely hated by the alt-right because I'm a mixed race mongrel
>>
As far as I understand it, the deal with Sargon is that he has his own biological son, but he is also raising another man's daughter, which his wife came with

Or does he not have a biological child at all?
>>
>>139719649
>Sure, I just want people to recognize that people of different races can adapt to the west. When people become racial tribalists, they exclude people who may have been their allies. Instead of campaigning for white nationalism, it would make more sense to campaign for traditional American/Western values.
Values and political beliefs anre in the genes. Foreigners will create a foreign nation eventually.
>>
>>139710646
>SEXMUL ROPODUTION IDIOTS
LMAO

>but I don't think anyone sees the political r/k type theory as actual biological fact?
Then why is it that all subhumans are breeding like rats? While almost all intelligent groups simply just have sustainable birthrates?

That Expert that Kraut also had on is called Doktorant who is a neurologist and not a biologist even though he larps as one too. And he believes Germany needs all those immigrants
>>
>>139719367
Friend, obviously. Anyone who has the best interests of white people at heart is a friend to white people. Anyone who says otherwise is just trying too hard to be edgy. It makes you whiter than Sargon at least.
>>
>>139713199
Are you retarded?T*rks are doing what every sane man would do if they came to Germany.Their are receiving welfare while simultaneously working.You are morons.
>>
>>139719367
>Am I a friend to you? Or a foe?
A stupid americunt that needs to be gassed
>>
>>139719759
I see. Honestly, I really could care less about my own interests. If there's anyway I could help this movement from the shadows, I'll do it.
>>
>>139719551
There was no strawman, I asked you a question, and in that question I asked you to specify whether you meant knowledge, or attitude, or values, or whatever else. When you quoted me with your response, it was only the part about "knowledge" that you quoted, so I assumed that's what you meant.

Now you have specified that you meant Africans have a short term mentality. I'll agree with you on the subject of Africa. I'm not sure if that's true for Africans who immigrated and grew up in the west.
>>
>>139720202
>I'm not sure if that's true for Africans who immigrated and grew up in the west.
Maybe look Africans in Europe? They are probably the worst performing group of all.
>>
>>139719727
If they weren't born in your country, then yes, they should be deported/repatriated.. If they were born and raised in your country, then no.
>>
>>139720202
>I'm not sure if that's true for Africans who immigrated and grew up in the west.

I'm not sure why it would matter. Tell he honestly why I should care if a black family would manage to properly integrate into Western society after 3-4 generations.
Apart from the fact that experience shows that this is not the case and it just gets worse the further they are removed from the first generation for a lot of ethnicities, it would mean having to deal with a net negative for multiple generations before you even just get the chance that they might be on the same level as your native population.
All that time and resources could have as well been invested into your native population, by providing financial aid to some smart kid from a shit family or something like that.
>>
File: prettygood.png (3MB, 1300x1664px) Image search: [Google]
prettygood.png
3MB, 1300x1664px
>>139709918
Hey thats pretty good
>>
>>139719822
>Values and political beliefs anre in the genes. Foreigners will create a foreign nation eventually.

If that's true, then shouldn't you practice feudalism and follow a king?
>>
>>139712238
(it is)
>>
>>139720473
>I'm not sure why it would matter. Tell he honestly why I should care if a black family would manage to properly integrate into Western society after 3-4 generations.
It doesn't happen. Afrian Americans ahven't integrated properly yet, and 2nd gen Turks in Germany are worse than the 1st gen.

>>139720533
It doesn't follow? Closing the borders and sending out foreigners would be enough.
>>
>>139709987
I agree, fellow Spencerpede
Praise Tulsi Assad
>>
>>139720628
>It doesn't happen.
I know it doesn't. I just wanted to show that even if it were, there is still no good reason for larger immigration (so, everything that goes beyond some company's or country's office to keep up international relations for trade).

Even if you go along with all the false assumptions of the left, it still isn't enough to justify letting these people in.
>>
>>139720473
What I'm saying is that some people of different races have adapted successfully, and that you should not shun them. If someone accepts Western values, then you shouldn't not try to exclude them from conservative politics by promoting 'whites-only' conservatism. I'm saying you should fight for ideology before race.
>>
>>139709918
Hey hey. It's about ethics in video game journalism, not race.
>>
The left didn't have a problem with identity politics until whites started advocating for their own interests.
>>
>>139720812
> you should
Why? I don't need them.
>>
>>139720440
What difference does it make if they were born in the country or not?
>>
>>139720886
It's kinda funny how that keeps repeating itself.

>label opponent as fake news
>get called fake news yourself
>"oy vey, don't use that term"

>push identity politics with being anti-white as common ground for the identity
>whites form a counter movement
>"oy vey, identity politics is toxic"

>push the umbrella term alt-right so you can discredit everyone who disagrees with you by associating them with fringe elements on the right
>right calls you alt-left
>"oy vey, stop saying that, there's no alt-left"
>>
>>139720812
>I'm saying you should fight for ideology before race.
Your ideology is a pipedream, the big vast majority of people do not think like you do. Look at Singapore, they did not want democracy simply because people would only vote for their own candidate. Identity politics show up in multi-racial societies, due to race becoming important.

Why have those problems in the first place?
>>
>>139710646
This says more about you than them because they haven't changed, you've just finally come to realise how shit they always were.
>>
>>139720812
Why? We don't owe them anything. There's not a single instance of non-European immigration being a success across Europe or the USA, Canada, Australia and NZ. By that I mean success for the natives, I mean of course big business profits and finance massively from the H1B visas and unlimited cheap ugricultural labour.
>>
>>139716245

it has nothing to do with culture

their IQ is higher. That is it

Culture does not teach you how to solve abstract puzzles
>>
>>139720896
That's fine, but many people would say that your attitude is sabotage to conservative values. It pushes immigrants away from conservatism and traditionalism, both in their values and their vote because people like you never gave them a chance.
>>
>>139709918
>Stormniggers: lol murder all non-whitez
>Antifa: um no
>BLM: pls no shoot officer
>Sargon: lmao both sides
>>
File: Amerimixer.png (330KB, 3520x1324px) Image search: [Google]
Amerimixer.png
330KB, 3520x1324px
>>139719367
>My ethnicity is a mixture of German, Anglo, and African American.
Jesus...
>>
>>139721526
I'm not a conservative, so I don't care. If they truly believe that all those people they bring in will drop their ethnic identity and totally support them, they aren't any better than the lefties who think they can keep importing trash for votes without said trash eventually turning on them when the gibs runs out.
>>
>>139721526
conservative values?

Conservatism has accomplished SHIT since 1789

In 15 years Gay Marriage will be considered conservative

the immigrants voting for the left has nothing to do with rejecting traditionalism (are you seriously thinking that muslims are liberal?) and everything to do with the fact that their IQs are low and they want GIBS ME DATS from whitey to compensate
>>
>>139721489
I'd argue that culture is a product of IQ so it really just comes down to getting more and more specific before correlation turns into causation.
>>
>>139721573
Nigger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8

murderous nigger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl6BvnZ_XhU
>>
>>139721590
It does sound a bit like a hate fuck orgy.
>>
>>139721573
>Autism - The Post
>>
>>139721573
"stormniggers" just want to be left alone you shitskin retard. I suppose you probably can't understand that since your existence is as a parasite's.
>>
>>139713352
You're an idiot if you think everyone isn't perfectly aware and willing to accept exceptional individuals. The fact you're worrying suggests you don't think you are.
>>
>>139721573
This.
But unironcially.
>>
>>139709918
lel, good way to put it, would make a good fashy meme
>>
>>139721622
No, I just think that there is no reason to exclude/rally against immigrants that have made an attempt to fit in to the dominant culture. What are you then, are you an ethno nationalist?

>>139721395
I'd say Asians are successful in those countries. Even if you don't 'owe' someone, why would you go out of your way to exclude/rally against immigrants that have actually tried to fit in to German culture?
>>
>>139722165
> fit in to German culture?

What does "fitting" into German culture means?

Loving gays and jews?

The problem with culturefags is that culture is a highly mutable state

ISISfags would probably be "compatible" with the German culture of the 1600s
>>
>>139718703
Race is the basis of nationality desu.
>>
>>139722165
Nationalist.
I don't obsess over racial purity or any of that shit, I just understand that immigrants will not collectively drop their ethnic identity, and even if you only keep importing the smart ones they'll eventually rise to positions of influence (because they are smart) and then lobby for lowering the requirements to let in the rest of their family and friends.
So it's ethno nationalism because that's the only one with long term stability.
>>
>>139713326
>I would give an entire months wages to have Roaming Millennial sit on my face.
degenerate cutfag loser, you and your mentality is the reason these whores control so much. because you would use everything to PAY for sex when literally you get women wanting to fuck you if you actually accomplish something.

search your soul anon, you are spouting pure retarded degeneracy for e-celebs. you belong in the gulag
>>
>>139722305

exactly

"culture" means nothing outside of "the particular behaviors of a given ethnic group within this given timeframe"
>>
File: You mad kuffar.jpg (72KB, 382x422px) Image search: [Google]
You mad kuffar.jpg
72KB, 382x422px
>>139722165
Your entire series of posts has been nothing but a great trail of cancer and filth. And holy shit, this is not even a meme anymore. FUCK OFF TRUDEAU AND TAKE YOUR LEAF WITH YOU!
>>
File: sarg.jpg (16KB, 222x232px) Image search: [Google]
sarg.jpg
16KB, 222x232px
>Alt-left: "WHITES WILL BE REPLACED"
>Alt-Right: "We just want a homeland to call our own"
*Enlightened Centrist bursts through the door*
>"WOAH, slow down there boy, sounds like we got a serious case of IDENTITY POLITICS"
>>
>>139722534

he is a quadroon.

He supporting replacement level immigration is just his own form of identity politics
>>
>>139721967
You haven't been reading /pol/ or even this thread properly if you don't think there are those who don't see things in terms of individuals at all. Maybe I can provide you an examples or two from this thread:

>>139711754
>Culture is genetically determined you can't separate those things.

>>139719822
>Values and political beliefs anre in the genes. Foreigners will create a foreign nation eventually.

>>139712317
>I am talking about every manifestation of the racial character of the people that form a nation a transcendent bond and collective understanding.

There are people who are serious when they say that one's ideology is genetically determined. One guy even suggests there is a "transcendent bond" and "collective understanding" on the basis of race. Other people share the same view as me, that tribal/identity politics is bullshit and that people are capable of change. Needless to say, I don't think 'everyone' is on the same page here.
>>
>>139722615
Pretty much this.
He cannot advocate for ethno nationalism because how would he do that after saying that he's not an ethnic Brit himself? Everyone would immediately rightfully ask when he's going to fuck off then and at that point the discussion is immediately over.

Instead he supports an ideology that will still fuck the country over, but at a slower rate while also giving him an excuse for why he's there.
>>
>>139710646
why does this kraut put on a posh English received pronunciation voice
>>
>>139714874
>people say they are redpilling normies, which really isn't true
stepping stones

Listened to Sargon for a while until he had that disastrous "debate" with milennial woes about Race and IQ, or whatever it was. Now I'm pretty much full on alt-right WN
>>
File: bowden2.png (872KB, 910x1365px) Image search: [Google]
bowden2.png
872KB, 910x1365px
>>139722615
>>139722826
>>
>>139722419
I did not vote for Trudeau and I don't support him. If you want to bitch at me for agreeing with someone, then let's go with Sargon in the OP's comment, since that's at least kind of relevant to the thread at least.
>>
>>139722801
> that tribal/identity politics is bullshit

The people with the highest IQ, the Jews, are extremely tribal. They are also extremely successful and managed to hijack the whole foreign policy of identity-less USA to give themselves a nation-state

refusing identity politics means willing accepting to be dominated by more cohesive groups

You are a cuck
>>
>>139722833
>why does this kraut put on a posh English received pronunciation voice
he dosent really sound posh to me
>>
>>139709918
Hey Carl how's that lawsuit coming eh mate, have you set up your money begging site.
>>
>>139710646
>but I don't think anyone sees the political r/k type theory as actual biological fact? From what I can tell it's used as a metaphor and as guide to explain mentalities.

So you're saying internet retards took a theory about biology and turned it into a 'metaphor' to make their tribe appear better, even though the facts disagree about that too?

(Liberals are more K-selected)
>>
File: 1488804814723.jpg (170KB, 1288x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1488804814723.jpg
170KB, 1288x1500px
>have a right to
>a right to
>right
This spook again
>>
Idiots: [racial collectivism]
You: [accepting presuppositions of idiots]
Skeptic™ Community: anon u got baited pls stop
You: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>139722801
Just because people aren't constantly speaking in terms of the individual doesn't mean they have no concept of it. Don't be silly. People's reaction to a serious existential threat isn't indicative of their entire philosophy.
>>
>>139710646
hmm i really want to eat some sauerkraut and bratwurst now.
>>
>>139723254

this nazi is right

this is all about will to power

Christianity and its secular spawn have castrated western males
>>
>>139709987
good bait
>>
>using race as a category when you have genetic reality
>>
>>139722980
>refusing identity politics means willing accepting to be dominated by more cohesive groups

that's pretty much at the core of it. it doesn't matter if you like the idea of identity politics or not, it is still essential for your own success.
because the other groups will not drop theirs, part of the reason being explained in >>139722913

doesn't mean that you have to wipe out every other ethnicity, but if you refuse to stand up for your own group and advocate for its best self-interest, don't be surprised when other groups pick up that opportunity and take advantage of your weakness. and all that will be left to you after they are done is an "at least I didn't use identity politics" as an epitaph
>>
>>139709918
[citation needed]
>>
>W-we are individualists, I swear, we just should be ethnocentric to compete against others!

Sure thing, buddy.
>>
>>139722165
German culture has always been rooted in blood and soil, it's not just a meme, if you're a German you're German, you can't just become a German because of some paperwork. What you may see as German culture developed from that, e.g. Germans became good at war because we were stuck in the middle of Europe and it was win or die. The hard working thing probably goes back to Lutheranism, efficiency to Prussia eventually uniting the German states.

How could some guy from the deepest Congo here on some diversity exchange program even relate?
>>
Skeptic community has become cucked atheist fuck them and the douche they road in on !!!
>>
>>139720886
Yep, that is what happened, it was really only a matter of time before what they considered undesirable hopped on the bandwagon too. So they only have one option and that is to do away with the system of Identity politics, otherwise it is going to get far worse than they realize.
>>
>>139722980
AIPAC needs to fuck off with the rest of them.

Let me refer you to the other Canadian who posted in the thread - >>139711049

What I suggest is that if you're going to form an identity group, it should be one with a meaningful ideology. Maybe one that supports traditional Western values. Not "BLM, kill whitey" or "i'm white, hang niggers" - those kinds of groups/people are just as bad as each other.
>>
>>139723595
I don't think they can do away with it anymore. It picked up enough speed that by now it's moving forward on its own.
>>
>>139723276
So you think those people I quoted see people as individuals rather than emphasizing racial genetic determinism? Looks like we interpreted them differently then.
>>
>>139723725
Well they had better buckle up then because they wound up opening Pandora's box, but instead of Hope inside it, what was inside is a noose which is used for the one who opened it to hang themselves with.
>>
>>139723624
>What I suggest is that if you're going to form an identity group, it should be one with a meaningful ideology.

Most of the world doesn't fucking care.
What you suggest is exactly what Western society did for quite a while, and look where it led us. Your approach would only work if every single fucking group dropped their ethnic identity, which is just not going to happen.

It's basically identical to pacifism. You can abolish your army because you think killing is wrong, but that doesn't mean that your neighbor won't just take the opportunity to sack your country and make off with your riches.
>>
It has been an interesting discussion even if I disagreed with many of you, but now I am off to bed as it is 6AM on the west coast.
>>
>>139723949
Europe is fine, we just need to limit immigration now, it's only >56% America that has actual 'existential' problems but who gives a shit about territory that belonged to others in the first place.
>>
>>139724095
>Europe is fine
I would not really say that Europe is fine, rather that the damage is still somewhat easily reversible if people come to their senses.
But fine would imply that there are no problems.
>>
>>139724095
Europe is not fine, it is not as bad off as the USA or Canada but it will never be peaceful as long as Muslims reside here and the Africans have to go as well, this is not their place.
>>
>>139723624
>AIPAC needs to fuck off with the rest of them.

and how the fuck do you plan to tell them to fuck off?

You are a single person, an individual without links and tribesmen

They are not only a tribe, but an extremely rich and powerful one

You can't just wish them away, don't be silly
>>
>>139710744
>War Vets: We deserve gibmes on top of the pay we got for our job, even though our job is statistically safer than construction workers

????
>>
>>139724299
At least no country in Europe is overall positive towards Muslims. The Africans are more criminal (depending on the country) than the natives but at least they aren't terrorists.

Either way, if immigration is limited, Europe will be generally ok from now on, the USA is over.
>>
>>139724418
You underestimate the power of the individual and the spoken word.

Also, there's always black magic.
>>
File: .jpg (19KB, 158x497px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
19KB, 158x497px
>>139724418
>>
>>139724559

I hope you are memeing

Specially given that those powerful groups can literally un-platform you, making spoken word useless, which ironically enough just happened to Sargon with that lawsuit
>>
>>139709918

I do agree with how he says the alt-right and the alt-left are mirror images of each other.
>>
>>139724676
what lawsuit?
>>
>>139709918
>Let's just be reasonable here for a minute
>>
>>139724711

How? Their arguments are literally opposite

"I LOVE GOVERNMENT"
"I HATE GOVERNMENT"
"Damn son, Libertarianism and Statism are the same thing"
>>
>>139724676
>un-platform you

Don't put your weight on their platforms.
>>
>>139724737
http://akkadiantimes.com/2017/08/sargon-of-akkad-sued-in-us-court-for-copyright-infringement-accused-of-perjury/
>>
>>139714501
they are against postmodernism and neomarxism you should give them a little more credit
why do you think mainstream narrative is trying to make the word "nationalism" mean "racism", they are afraid of civic nationalism cleaning up the corrupt govt
>>
>>139724797
>Don't put your weight on their platforms.

What is the alternative?

To do it publicly and then be false-flagged with a Dodge Challenger?

I do meme, I presume?
>>
File: hanging.jpg (373KB, 798x1000px) Image search: [Google]
hanging.jpg
373KB, 798x1000px
Sorry faggot Leaf but killing people in Shitasan is more dangerous then any construction I have worked . Only stupid people die in construction while Haji on the other hand tries to kill you 24/7 .
How would a fucking Leaf know that unless they man up and go in country to kill haji ?
>>
>>139723624
There's a reason "culture" used to so often be preceded by the word "ethnic".
>>
File: 1114763.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1114763.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>139709918
You sir, are a QUADROON
QUADROON QUADROON QUADROON QUADROOOOOOOOOON!
>>
>>139719367

Going to depend on who in the white nationalist movement you talk to. Frankly, my main concern is stopping all immigration into this country, and booting the illegals out on their ass. Second concern is, somewhere down the line, setting up some sort of ethno-state for blacks who have gone fucking mental in recent years and blames whypipo for everything. If they don't want to live around white people, I don't blame them, and they can live under their own governments and laws elsewhere where I don't have to hear their bellyaching and calls for my death.

I don't hate anyone, and if someone of another race fully believes in the American way of life, is completely integrated and self sufficient, not a fucking communist, and fully supports our cause - I'm not going to throw their ass out of the country. I'd call that person an ally.
>>
>>139724830
>uploading completely uncommented content of another person
>keeping it up after being informed that it's a copy right infringement
>apparently reuploading it after it got taken down (at least that's what the text seems to imply)
top kek
>>
>>139724550
The invaders are disproportionally young and all of them in media and institutions will continue to advocate for more immigration. They will have to go or we will have to switch to full on dictatorships.

Even if it was not for crime or terrorism, they're a massive genetic downgrade if you compare average IQ. Hell, even the Turks here lowered our average IQ quite significantly.
>>
>>139713461
wrong, sad.
>>139724868
anyone still brainwashed needs to wake up the GOAL is to make you white nationalists and not civic nationalists so you don't pose a real threat. wake the fuck up
>>
>>139724793

They're both extremes of the left and right. One is racist against white people and the other is racist against black people. They're both racist.

One is pro-communism, the other is pro-nazi. They're both authoritarian.

They both go to protests looking for a fight. They're two sides of the same coin. They're mirror images of each other. They're exact opposites meant for each other.
>>
>>139724884
>What is the alternative?
>THE alternative
>alternative

Where does water flow when you block its path?

>I do meme, I presume?

I wouldn't want to guess what it is you do with your time.

Seems like you're here to ensure people don't bother putting up a fight.
>>
>>139724830
>and that he has been banned from Facebook for violating the Community Standards.

I hadn't even heard about that yet. Seems like he's getting shut down pretty effectively now, the only accounts of relevance he still seems to have are those on youtube and I wouldn't be surprised if those get locked down soon, too
>>
>>139722864
Thing is, the skeptics have learned from that mistake and now say there's "no debate" when it comes to race and IQ. There won't be any more stepping stones from them.
>>
>>139709918
>propping up inane strawmen
>>
>>139725139
By integrating an increasing share of Mexicans (most of them coming legally through Hart-Celler) how is your government going to become less corrupt? Latin America doesn't just have a bunch of barely functional states randomly.
>>
>>139725094
No, they haven't. I've looked at stats. Germany's "IQ" has been barely affected, especially since it also attracts qualified people from the rest of the EU. Their being young and MORE immigration are problems of course but there's no need to exaggerate.

>>139725040
Sargon just thinks he is bigger than he really is because of his retarded fans.
>>
>>139725179

Huh? you misunderstand my argument

I am arguing that as a single individual you can't do anything

Tribalism is the only solution to counter-attack another tribalism

If there is going to be anything like a physical revolt, it can only happen when there is a critical mass of the tribe awakened

Until then, all you can do is to meme to spread awareness, otherwise they can and WILL call you a terrorist

You can't expect a full tribal war when only 15 % at most of your tribe is awakened
>>
>brits are cucks
GEEEE YOU THINK?
>>
>>139725325
civic nationalism
>nationalism
how hard is it to understand that even current citizens of any race may understand that we need to curb immigration and try to work on our domestic problems
>>
>>139725294
He is virtue signaling massively against anything approaching whtie identitarianism atm, even quoting BASED JEWS to get in their good graces.

Which shows us the moral imperative of the Skeptics - their shekels.
>>
File: 1502938713570.png (44KB, 744x687px) Image search: [Google]
1502938713570.png
44KB, 744x687px
>>139723266

this
>>
>>139709987
Intellectual giant. Off yourself kid.
>>
>>139725543

those citizens are a small minority

Univision, watched by most latino households in USA, literally memes "USA Latino Country 2042" day and night

You can't avoid the fact that immigration politics will split along ethnic lines

a few based blacks and mexicans won't change that
>>
>>139725383
>I am arguing that as a single individual you can't do anything

I know you are.

I called you out for it.

Just know this guy is working against your kind.

It shouldn't concern you, after all.
>>
>>139710206
>literary being replaced by brown low iq people In my own homeland
>being called a sjw for being mad about it
>>
>>139725543
Yes but you're still stuck with millions of Mexicans in there, and even if you can convince Mexicans already in there legally to give up on chain migration to bring in their families (big if), they're still bound to elect the kind of people they do in their homeland, thereby causing the same kind of situation to arise as in their homelands. Illegals are a smokescreen, check the number of immigrants coming in legally through Hart-Celler, in the last decades it should be more each year than Germany used to invade Poland just to give you an impression.
>>
>>139723266
>white progressives and black "rights" movements are a racial collective
>>
File: 1504180657889.jpg (119KB, 861x333px) Image search: [Google]
1504180657889.jpg
119KB, 861x333px
>>139725580
>He is virtue signaling massively against anything approaching whtie identitarianism atm
>>
>>139709987
not sure if low IQ and believes in the shit he posts or is a massive troll
>>
>>139725398
Sargon isn't a brit he's a quadroon mutt. A white German or Frenchman is more British than he is.
>>
>>139710646
He actually got the inb4 on people saying this, seems you couldn't watch until the end.
Shame on him for being thourough in his explanations lmao.
>>
>>139725731
thats why the narrative has to change we have to get "le based mexican" "le based black" a platform because they make a lot of sense a lot of times. the narrative of we don't have an answer to automation and we are going to rapidly lose jobs until we do, should be a pretty strong one to get people on board
>>
>>139709987
noob
>>
File: 1490532682829.jpg (11KB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
1490532682829.jpg
11KB, 520x292px
>>139725306
Oh wow, yeah good thing I unsubscribed then. Guess they deserve all the bantz that they get

>AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR SUBS

>BUT I WON'T DO THAT
>>
>>139725961
Or thorough.
>>
>>139725821
>>139709987
You're a moron then. It was clearly ironic. Wtf has happened to this place???

>>139720735
t. Butt hurt mudslime
>>
>>139709918
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/voter-id-laws
>>
>>139725814
The collectivist/individualist dichotomy is a falsity. There is literally a centre ground in which one can be both an individual and a part of a collective without any contradiction that's completely ignored for nonsensical ideological reasons. You'd think a centrist would be happy to take this position.
>>
>>139725814
Kek, what lead to him breaking down so quickly? Did his income take such a huge hit from having a couple social media accounts shut down?
He was always a faggot but it seems like he's having a meltdown lately.
>>
>>139723266
>Yeah just die out bro nothing to see here
>Don't take part in this discussion, I mean they started it
>SJW just want attention :)
>>
>>139710059
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
>>
>>139725337
German average IQ according to latest measurements is down to 98 last time time I checked, even if we get skilled EU immigrants that just shows you how bad those Turks and others we get really are. The 98 number was before the big 2015 influx by the way. Them being young is a major problem because they just pop out a lot of kids whereas Germans like to see their kid well supplied so you have a low number of German kids whereas immigrants shitting out a lot. Doesn't take a genius to see where that's going.

Anyway, leaving demographics aside ofr a second - we didn't have shit like massive sexual attacks since the Russians and Americans were told to stay in their barracks and we didn't have Trucks of Peace or all those bomb plots or grooming of young girls until we had Turks and worse. How would you deal with 50% of Turks being on the dole without just telling them all to go back? And that's one of the more 'productive' types of demographics.
>>
>>139710813
Canada and United States has always been multicultural, it's different from Europa. Your national identity is just a piece of paper.
>>
>>139725962

It depends: "le based mexican and black" arguments work with cuckservatives that are scared of being called racist, but that is a finite part of the american white population

I really don't see the arguments working for blacks and mexicans themselves until you present it in an extremely cuckish way of "if whitey becomes a minority who is going to pay for your welfare?"

I mean really, identity politics are all about "who is going to pay for what?"

You are not going to get their votes until you bribe them somehow

That is why blacks shifted to democrats in the 30s even when democrats still supported Jim Crow: Democrats simply promised them gibs
>>
>>139709918
these fags will never talk about race realism or the JQ which is why they'll inevitably fade into obscurity. dealing with race and the kike menace are the most pressing issues of today. niggers know it. kikes know it (just ask an israeli). whites are starting to accept it. let this fat faggot fuck off
>>
>>139726144
Mutts always get triggered whenever whites talk about racial preservation. Look at his reply, he said it himself, he is part of the genocide. Imagine the cognitive dissonance that generates.
>>
>>139726090
>>
>>139725768
well yeah right now the media pushes people to extremes on both ends
>>
>>139711702
7 million swedes left. How long do you think it takes until the shitskins outbreed us and turn Sweden into Iraq?
>>
>>139711702
Other skinned people existing in the same country will drastically drop the quality of life of your country, making you less likely to socialize and breed, aka slow genocide

even liberal scientists know that

http://archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/04/the_downside_of_diversity/
>>
>>139726581
So if you turn off the media they'll stop wanting to bring in their extended families and vote for candidates espousing the same kind of things as they do in Mexico? The BASED Mexicans who might like the USA the way it is and not for the gibs are a small minority of them because of the way IQ is distributed - to appreciate the USA for what it is they need to be able to compete in white society, which requires more IQ than the averge Mestizo has. So the majority just comes for the gibs and then proceeds to turn the USA into Mexico or Guatemala 2.0.
>>
>>139711702

I mean really, who the fuck wanna have children in an environment where the government will let Ahmed and Tyrone do whatever they want to them?
>>
>>139726970
I like your flag
>>
File: choose a side.png (67KB, 1128x532px) Image search: [Google]
choose a side.png
67KB, 1128x532px
>>139709918
>>
>>139727123
"Skepticism" is just right wing politics that palatable to left-wing Boomers.
>>
File: the individualists.png (44KB, 1195x646px) Image search: [Google]
the individualists.png
44KB, 1195x646px
>>139710409
>>
>>139709918
>Me: White people have a right to exist

It's hard to take that seriously when what you're actually screaming is "14/88! HEIL HITLER!! KILL ALL NIGGERS AND JEWS!!!"

Which, you know, is just as bad as "kill whitey"
>>
>>139727123

If you really tell Sargon "pick a side, white man" he will side with the SJWs because he identifies as black (how black he truly is, I really have no idea, I have met quadroons way darker than he is)
>>
>>139727372
>"14/88! HEIL HITLER!! KILL ALL NIGGERS AND JEWS!!!"

Fucking this

Why can't Spencer keep the larpers away?

Charlestonvile was a PR disaster, even if you ignore the false flag
>>
>>139719367
Hitler allowed mixed race people in the SS. A few were granted the status of honorary aryan. If you are truly an ubermensch you can live among us and support the ethnostate, but you most likely won't be allowed to mix with any regular aryans.
>>
>>139727410
I'm almost certain he just pulled that out of his ass to silence critics. He just has some Middle Eastern ancestry in him.

Doesn't really matter though because he cannot go back on that statement so there's no difference between it being true or not when it comes to his ideological leanings.
>>
>>139722615
>he is a quadroon

He definitely is not a quadroon. That's his equivalent of the "black friend" defence. He's an octaroon at the very most, but I even doubt that.
>>
File: rs-217155-bowie-blackstar.jpg (41KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
rs-217155-bowie-blackstar.jpg
41KB, 1200x630px
>>139709987
>sargoy of Mossad
>leader of the alt kike
CEASE AND DESIST
>>
>>139727410
Sargon is basically the guy in the middle. The middle and the left will have the same end result. A victory for the left, thus an end to the white race. Pick the guy on the right.
>>
>>139727665
>He just has some Middle Eastern ancestry in him.

that could explain his larping
>>
>>139711698
>make strawman
>somebody calls you out on it
>make another strawman

So much for skepticism and rationalism. Also this guy is the lad in the video Kraut uses as a scientific source to somehow discredit a metaphor, isn't it?
>>
>>139722165
There's no way you aren't a mixed race city dweller.
>fit in to X culture
Clearly you don't understand culture.
If you are a native, you will see the traits that define your race/culture/ethnicity in yourself and your countrymen, and along with the thousands of years of shared history, It inspires a fierce pride and love for your extended racial family.

Coming to Germany and "fitting in" by eating sausage and drinking beer (while secretly hoping to exploit the native population for gibs) does not make you German.
>>
>>139710646
I just hate it how he is wrong on race and identity yet he acts so SMUG, even worse, he REPORTS his own opposition, like that lady that got fired because of his doing
The skeptic community? More like the septic
Pure cancer and dissody is what it is
>>
>>139727340
kekd they look like lefties uni techers
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>139710646
>Kraut and Tea

Kraut is a great larper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-NxtOVtmo4
>>
>>139727513
spencer was driving around shouting HAIL VICTORY out of his car

he is part of the problem
>>
>>139709918
>Them: Kill Whitey
>Me: White people have a right to exist
>Skeptic™ Community: Woah that's identity politics stop right there. Also don't forget to donate to my paytreon!!!
>Straw Man: I need sleep
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.