[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show me proof that climate change is fake. The people of Texas

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 160547170.jpg (287KB, 596x599px) Image search: [Google]
160547170.jpg
287KB, 596x599px
Show me proof that climate change is fake. The people of Texas are suffering because of these lies.
>>
File: noa.png (31KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
noa.png
31KB, 960x720px
>>139709561
why don't we have more hurricanes if global warming is real?
>>
>>139709561
thats not how an argument works. you have to make a point, etc...

bait thread anyway, loaded question, /b/ tier shitposting, sage and report.
>>
The weather is caused by angry sky demons.
Prove it isnt (protip: you can't)
>>
>>139709561
Ain't nobody saying that climate doesn't change.

I've got a tugboat, a fishing rod and a ton of vitamin C pills. Bring it on.
>>
those old hags would be suffering with or without harvey's help
>>
>>139709561
I wonder, how much of that water is piss?
>>
>>139710186

A lot. I wonder how many of those people will suffer from some serious infections or already do. They likely have undergone many medical procedures, no doubt a lot of them have catheters. Pretty scary.
>>
File: 911 boy.jpg (42KB, 571x418px) Image search: [Google]
911 boy.jpg
42KB, 571x418px
>>139709561
If climate change has an anthropocentric cause, than what melted the Ice Age glaciers? What caused the Ice Age? Its almost as If temperature range fluctuates widely on this planet. Stop believing bullshit, If you want to save the earth, work to stop the acidification of our oceans.
>>
File: temps_two_studies.jpg (73KB, 563x302px) Image search: [Google]
temps_two_studies.jpg
73KB, 563x302px
>(((science)))
>muh always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having an ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES
>>
File: the_actual_data.png (2MB, 2898x2226px) Image search: [Google]
the_actual_data.png
2MB, 2898x2226px
>>139710464
>>
>>139709561
It's a hurricane retard. They happen every year.
>>
>>139710317
those old people are dead meat, they can't survive that

that's sewer water
>>
>>139709561
no one is going to say anything about the fag getting a BJ in the top left of OP's pick?
>>
Google Operation Popeye
>>
File: i recognize that gay blowjob.jpg (50KB, 566x417px) Image search: [Google]
i recognize that gay blowjob.jpg
50KB, 566x417px
Did you really have to shoop the gay blowjob guys into the background
>>
File: Sage.png (274KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
Sage.png
274KB, 1156x2031px
>>139709561
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>139710957
i recognize that gay blowjob
>>
Fuck off brainwashed faggot.
GLOBAL HOAXING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbAgl7w_Vws

http://www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm
>>
>>139709561
I hate old people. Who gives a fuck.
>>
File: 1420805094782.jpg (66KB, 956x631px) Image search: [Google]
1420805094782.jpg
66KB, 956x631px
>>139709561
>Show me proof that climate change is fake
Show me the proof that it's real faggot
>The people of Texas are suffering because of these lies.
>hurrr durrr huricaynes ur cuazed by words
>huricaynes ur a nu thang huurrr duurrr
>>
>>139709561
Show me proof that Bigfoot is fake.
>>
>>139709561
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
>>139710464
Amen. Bump.
>>
Do Liberals seriously think hurricanes are caused by climate change?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.