[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys I've come to the final stop on this redpill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1503896982630.jpg (195KB, 834x959px) Image search: [Google]
1503896982630.jpg
195KB, 834x959px
Alright guys I've come to the final stop on this redpill train.

I've concluded that there were jews in hitlers regime due to the -idealism- of Askenazi genes and what it means.

The hermetic jews, or more so orthodox, led a regime to subtly destroy the -idealism- of Ashkenazi due to a racial divide.

Jews created Race.

So they insituted the Weimer idealogue to destroy them.

After decentralizing their miniscule media they purportrated the ignorance of the masses to be subverted. Which caused hitler to spite out in reluctance to his actual heritiage.

You have to remember...we rely on jews telling us about hitler. He wasn't killed and he wasn't a bastard child. He was an ashkenazi who knew that the jews had tried to destroy western kinship because it relied on Christianity.

Jews hate christianity because jesus was killed by jews.

You can look up how it's anti-semitic to state such.

The perpetuation of this story goes to show why they hate the white race and want to get rid of it through complacency. Because they don't like the idea of ashkenazi blood still being seen as equals.

They push race relations but have an isreali ethno state. They want to muddie the waters of those they deem under them so that they are the only (((chosen))).
>>
>>139707154
Bump
>>
File: 1503965745717.jpg (33KB, 750x587px) Image search: [Google]
1503965745717.jpg
33KB, 750x587px
>>139707205
>>139707154
Bumpin
>>
>>139707326
Bump. Used a vpn that was already banned on /v/ kek
>>
>>139707154
No shills to respond?
>>
>>139707636
Bumpin with different IPs
>>
>>139707801
Bamph
>>
Even jews hate jews
>>
Someone was arrested yesterday for bribing Haitian officials, and he has direct ties to the Clintons:

>>139706775
>>
>>139707154

Don't know about hitler, but yeah pretty much on the money OP.
>>
>>139707154
>Jews created race

GOD CREATED RACE
>>
>>139708605
Jews created the idea of race. Before that we bore the name of our lands. Not tbe color of our skin. Askenazi meant original german.
>>
>>139708778
Therefore nazi was a symbol of heritage
>>
>>139708820
If you were a german nazi you claimed the birthright of your people and the ashkenazi blood. The reich was to claim land taken from the germanic people.
>>
>>139708280
Ok buddy I think we know now thanks.
You should probably go tell some normies m9
>>
https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/news/nr/dna-sat-nav-uncovers-ancient-ashkenaz-1.569403
>>
You are retarded
>>
But who created Christianity?
>>
>>139709355
Who indeed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.