[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the heck I love japan now! https://www.rt.com/document/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2608.jpg (117KB, 750x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2608.jpg
117KB, 750x772px
What the heck I love japan now!
https://www.rt.com/document/59a661e6dda4c82d348b4567/amp/401424-japan-minister-hitler-motives
>>
File: suzu.png (20KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
suzu.png
20KB, 300x168px
>>139702491
Outrage? Not from the Japanese.
>>
>>139702491
The Nips will always love the Nazis. They'll always be BFFs.
>>
File: I aint shook.jpg (8KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
I aint shook.jpg
8KB, 306x306px
>>139702491
>Some faggy liberal propoganda site always says there is "Outrage" but never specifies where or who
>Mfw
>>
Aso told about Hitler as a bad example.
Why western media doesn't work?
>>
One man's outrage is another man's boner.
>>
File: 5hge694td2py.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5hge694td2py.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Based nips.
>>
>>139702491
Not a surprise as both Japan and Nazi Germany were is a well known alliance once.

There is a clear signs of what is said and discussed in private and what is published to outsiders.

>>139702937
Basically Jews (not obvious but are eventually identified as the root).

Due to Anti-Nazi propaganda active in Europe and many western countries any positives (even the smallest) given to the Nazis identifies you as a Nazi/Racist = Must apologize or be seen as Nazi/ Racist.

Sadly this very much true and the Rabbi being in the article is no coincidence.
>>
>>139702491
>I love japan

The USSR signed a treaty with Japan two months before Germany invaded the USSR.

If Japan had invaded Russia from the east at that time, Russia would have been completely fucked. Instead, it sent ships from Vladivostok flying the Soviet flag to and back from California to pick up supplies from the US which were having trouble making it across the Atlantic and then the Baltic or whatnot. This went on even after the US and Japan went to war.
>>
>>139702491
God Japanese people are so fucking ugly
You'd think they'd have perfected plastic surgery down to a science by now
>>
>>139702491
>Pravda Today
yeah nah
>>
>>139703421
You're thinking of Koreans.
They fucking adore plastic surgery.
>>
How did the japs stay so uncucked while the germans are one of the biggest cucks today? Germanic cuck gene?
>>
>>139703458
No I know Koreans are the ones obsessed with surgery. I'm wondering why Japs aren't, the guys in the pic could certainly use it.
>>
samurai master race
>>
list of outraged people

>all 10 obligatory jews living in japan
>english teachers
>BBC staff
>koreans
>>
Didn't duterte say something like this as well? What a time to be alive.
>>
the jew fears the samurai
>>
>>139702491
What are the japs reaction to this?
>>
Pizzagate arrests close to the Clintons are happening! A retired US army colonel who was on the advisory board of a Haitian mining company along with Hillary Clintons brother Anthony Rodham was arrested for "Bribing Haitian Officials" yesterday:

>>139706775
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.