[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on strong womyn in media. Why do they like fighting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: game-of-thrones-season-6-arya.jpg (64KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
game-of-thrones-season-6-arya.jpg
64KB, 618x412px
Redpill me on strong womyn in media. Why do they like fighting when it goes against their nature?
>>
Not against their nature at all. Women aren't more angelic than men, but tend to express their cruelty in different forms or fight in different ways.

Also power in combat implies power over ones surroundings, which is an appealing idea to anyone.
>>
women are way the fuck more violent and destructive than men, they just don't have the physical strength to express it properly.
>>
>>139701927
Because when you're brainwashed into believing that having children is the worst thing that can happen in your life, you gravitate towards "lol bad bitch comin through" and because you're a woman, no dude ever bashes your face in until you go blind in one eye.
>>
>>139702120
This. Remember, the human race evolved across many small tribes of primitives that were constantly warring with and absorbing each other. Men evolved to fight and protect their women and children. A man who was not fit was simply killed. A women who was not defended, on the other hand, had the chance of being acquired instead of simply being killed. Women had strong evolutionary pressure protect themselves in the event their men were defeated and they had to bear the invaders' children. Women literally evolved to be callous, cruel, and duplicitous in the face of their tribe being replaced.
>>
>>139701927
Because smash the patriarchy that's why. Movies and shows like GoT generally promote women being violent to men, not women on women violence.
>>
>>139701927
Was it started in 80's? I mean Sarah Connor & Ellen Ripley
>>
>>139702244
Because they've never learned to be responsible with violence because they have no physical aptitude for it.
>>
File: but um nvm.jpg (22KB, 300x562px) Image search: [Google]
but um nvm.jpg
22KB, 300x562px
>>139701927
>strong womyn
>posts dex min/max build
>>
>>139701927
I don't care what you say. Arya is a bad bitch.
>>
>>139702993
no.
>>
>>139701927

It doesnt though. Women fight about complete bullshit all the time, and lets not forget how aggressive black and brown women are Women have a key role in purging social groups of weaklings, for survival and equally so people dont have to endure the company of annoying/shit people.

Of course they have great compassion for the weak too, I guess it comes down to how much they blame the weak/downtrodden person as being a victim of external causes or a victim of their own choices. Social conditioning plays a huge role in this as we know, especially for women.

Regardless, those instincts are there, as is the instinct for ultra violence. Once you are dead, who else will protect the babies?
>>
>>139701927
Who cares, but it's hilarious to seriously pick fights with random women these days, especially in my full bogan voice.
>Oi fucking scrag cunt I'll pull your eyeballs outta ya skull and squash em like fucking grapes you dopey titted cunt
>>
>>139702120
Like crushing mens testicles
>>
>>139701927
>fighting when it goes against their nature

it's their instinct to get bested by strong males and then raped and used to their pleasure.
>>
>>139701927
does that thing have 360 vision?
>>
>>139708161

That's provably false mate raped women usually abandon their babies they don't stick around and raise a monster - assuming they carry it to term at all.
>>
>>139701927
everyone likes fantasy.
get big and muscular and they'll act like women towards you.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.