[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Posted by a friend, shared with permission, they didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3079.jpg (612KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3079.jpg
612KB, 1440x1440px
Posted by a friend, shared with permission, they didn't want to publicly share this due to safety concerns, but i will so its easily sharable if you wish!!
Cw: milo, transantagonism and racism mentioned.
"How much money is a human life worth?
Something I have been seeing in the last few days from friends of friends on here is people decrying antifa and black bloc for "indesciminate" or "random" destruction of property.
Destruction of property in political actions is not random.
Let me explain.
In February Milo Yiannapolous was going to speak at UC Berkeley. His appearance was famously canceled after a huge demonstration that included broken glass and the burning of a portable light and generator, costing $100,000 to repair and replace. It's probably true that that property destruction was a deciding factor in the last minute decision to cancel the event.
Let's look at some background here to put this all in to context.
Milo has a base. His base is internet-using young, mostly white, mostly straight men. They frequent forums that produced people like Elliot Rodgers, the infamous misogynist spree killer, and the man who murdered Heather Heyer and injured a score of other people in Charlottesville.
>>
File: IMG_3086.jpg (228KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3086.jpg
228KB, 1080x1080px
At an earlier appearance on Milo's tour that was to culminate at Berkeley, he outed and ridiculed a trans woman who was a student at the school he was speaking at. She was then harassed out of the school by his followers. That could have gone much worse, given what we know about the cesspool from which he draws his supporters and the alarming rates of violence and murder against trans women.
At Berkeley Milo planned to single out and identify undocumented immigrants who are students at the school. His plan was to repeat what he had done two months before, targeting more people from a different vulnerable population.
For months people pleaded with the UC administration to keep the trans students, immigrants, and people of color on their campus safe by not paying for him (with taxpayer dollars!) to incite harassment and possible violence against them.
The university refused to keep those students safe. They repeatedly refused to keep them safe.
So people showed up to shut it down. The authorities wouldn't keep those students safe, whole, and alive so the community took it upon themselves to do so.
In that action to protect vulnerable people, some of the demonstrators made the judgement that it was important enough to protect human beings that property destruction was warranted. Glass was smashed, a lamp and generator was burned. As a result, the event was canceled and those vulnerable students were safe.
That's not indiscriminate or random.
Ask yourself, ask your friends: How much money is the safety of another human being worth?
How much money is the life of another human being worth?"
>>
File: illust_52337414_20170828_160326.png (376KB, 622x1000px) Image search: [Google]
illust_52337414_20170828_160326.png
376KB, 622x1000px
>>139698319
Text
Text
Text
Text
Text
Do you ever end
>>
File: Annoyed Pepe.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed Pepe.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>139698319

What is....Shit that never fucking happened?
>>
File: 1503588953343.jpg (8KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
1503588953343.jpg
8KB, 180x180px
Man, woman, whatever. Tl;dr op is still a faggot
>>
>>139698319
tl;dr
ok yor a commi fag we get it
>>
Wall of fucking text opinion and anecdotes. It's my nightmare come true.
>>
Here's your song OP.... you can thank me later.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU
>>
>>139698319
>>139698392
tldr Amerishits find complex reasons to smash shit up and chimp out because they can't get along to save their lives.
Africanized /10
>>
I hate the preface that makes it seem like she's just going to examine this subject and come to the right conclusion.

>So a lot of people have been talking about something. Lots of opinions about it are popping up
>Let me just take a moment to break it down
>Here's my wildly inaccurate preface where I start out mischaracterizing multiple people and multiple events
>Now that we've just assumed those statements were true, let's get to the meat of this argument
>I'm not using my inaccurate preface to color the rest of this controversy how I'd like you to understand it
>See how I'm being logical and just breaking this down into simple terms?
>Now comes my retarded conclusion, which barely flows from the paragraphs preceding it
>I went to college. You can tell because I say nothing in far more words than anyone should ever use for such a simple subject
>I'm now smug, self-assured that I've cut to the bone of this subject and given the final word on the matter
>Hit 'like' and 'share' because I really need your validation.
>>
>>139698319
So what you're saying is that if you think someone MIGHT insight violence against you or a stranger then it's ok to use violence against them to stop violence that may or may not ever happen?
>>
>>139700672
That's it, I'm killing everybody who opposes my ideas. THEY'RE COMING RIGHT FOR US! *blam*
>>
File: 14968918398207.jpg (38KB, 465x382px) Image search: [Google]
14968918398207.jpg
38KB, 465x382px
>>139698319
>>139698392
>>
>>139699630
>Screen capped and stolen
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.