[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm probably going to be working for the FBI come next year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

I'm probably going to be working for the FBI come next year down in Texas, what can I expect from Cyber Security?
>>
>>139695863
Are you very good at doing the cyber OP?
>>
They'll force you to rape a goat at gunpoint, videotape it, and then use it as blackmail to listen in to White House conversations and leak them to the press.

>Welcome to the Deep State
>>
>>139695863
You'll probably be looking at dick pics all day.
>>
>>139696064
If that's the case then this will be OP in a few years:

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/man-who-promotes-sex-with-animals-is-back-in-prison/
>>
>>139695863
kys fed
>>
>>139695863
>I'm probably going to be working for the FBI
You're off to a great start.
>>
File: Hacker Pepe.png (219KB, 623x424px) Image search: [Google]
Hacker Pepe.png
219KB, 623x424px
>>139695863

You'll be turned loose to monitor us fags here on 4Chan and slowly be driven mad...
>>
File: i26^cimgpsh_orig.png (235KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
i26^cimgpsh_orig.png
235KB, 1024x576px
>>139696620

Fuck off leaf I want to protect my country as well as remove corruption.

>>139696653

What do you mean? Why does everyone hate the feds though, are you all out to kill political leaders or something like that?
>>
scientology > FBI
>>
>Cyber Security
lol have fun dealing with contractors and contracts and getting approval for funding to install shitty proprietary software and monitor bullshit statistics all day long. Cyber is hell. Should have gone for fieldwork.
>>
>>139696864
>being proud of working for zog
good goy
>>
File: kongou happy.png (394KB, 431x700px) Image search: [Google]
kongou happy.png
394KB, 431x700px
Post more kongou.
>>
>>139696864
>Fuck off leaf I want to protect my country as well as remove corruption.
Isn't this the opposite of what the FBI does?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.