[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you taken the Guénon pill yet, /pol/? He was certainly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Have you taken the Guénon pill yet, /pol/? He was certainly an odd guy, but...

>Skeptical of modern capitalism
>Too intelligent for communism or rootless collectivism
>A more coherent metaphysics than Evola
>Contemptuous of the dumb masses, but sympathetic, because they chose not their incapacities - guide them rather than punish
>Deeply skeptical of "science"
>The philosopher-king we needed, but didn't deserve or appreciate in his time

Here he is masterfully diagnosing modern "antifa," decades ago:

>It sometimes so happens that people who imagine that they are fighting the devil, whatever their particular notion of the devil may be, are thus turned, without any suspicion of the fact on their part, into his best servants!

"La Crise du monde moderne"/Crisis of the Modern World is a good place to start, if you haven't already.
>>
>>139693015
Is he an ancient bog? where can I find his literature?
>>
>>139693015
Guenon was a fag who wanted to become a Hindu, but they wouldn't initiate him into their sect because Hindus are traditional racists and don't want rootless western degenerates like Guenon ruining their culture. So Guenon instead converted to islam (retarded) while secretly adhering to vedanta and creating a dumbass theory that all religions are secretly just vedanta in disguise (retarded). He moved to the desert with sandniggers, betraying his kin and ancestors (untraditional), and died disgraced and is now burning in hell for following false prophet Mohammad. And not even sincerely following him, as I said, since he just pretended it was vedanta even though it really isn't at all.
>>
>>139693015
>It sometimes so happens that people who imagine that they are fighting the devil, whatever their particular notion of the devil may be, are thus turned, without any suspicion of the fact on their part, into his best servants!
The irony, of course, being that this describes Guenon himself perfectly.
>>
>>139693506
He was a French writer who lived between the 1880's and the 1950's. Crisis of the Modern World was published in French in the 1920's (a lot of his work was during the interwar period), and is available in translation here:

https://dinghal.com/bibliotheek/The_Crisis_of_the_Modern_World.pdf

Chapter 5 ("Individualism") which begins on page 55 was one of his best-known passages.
>>
>>139694057
Guenon btfo
>>
>>139693015
A great great thinker. I used to read "La crise du monde Moderne".

He was spiritually awake.
>>
File: no.jpg (77KB, 550x339px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
77KB, 550x339px
>>139693015
>René Guénon died on Sunday, January 7th, 1951; his final word was "Allah".
Nice try OP
>>
>>139693015

>Contemptuous of the dumb masses, but sympathetic, because they chose not their incapacities - guide them rather than punish

this line sums up every single drooling fucking retard on /pol. what a bunch of mental incompetents thinking they're saving Western civ. from their bedrooms. pathetic
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.