[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#NoMonumentsForTraitors In honour of the successes in teari

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: FUCKINGNORMIES.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGNORMIES.webm
2MB, 640x360px
#NoMonumentsForTraitors

In honour of the successes in tearing down confederate monuments I would like to start another movement to ensure that US only has progressive and tolerant monuments

TEAR DOWN ANY NATIONAL MONUMENT TO THE UNITED STATES ENEMIES!

There are 23 national monuments to xenophobic, cannibalistic, homophobic, racist, traitors known as "American Indians"

Please help assist the movement!

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/obama-names-utah-nevada-monuments-despite-opposition/
>>
>>139692584
But why he did that tho?
>>
>>139692584
story?
>>
It's funny how liberals will throw America under the bus every chance they get but when it comes to the Confederacy they will kill any traitor to the glorious federal government of the 19th century.
>>
>>139693635
>>139693158
Yo OP, you know the rules, dont post anything that is more interesting than your text post dumbass.
>>
>>139692584
That'll be 10-15 for attempted murder, m8.
>>
>>139694837
self defense. that dude harassed him first.
>>
>>139692584
OP you gotta tell us the story behind this
>>
>>139695023
lol @ /pol/ lawyers. once the threat is removed, you can't keep attacking someone under the doctrine of "self-defense." Once the guy is knocked out on the ground, you don't get to stomp on his head 3 times with both feet while claiming "self-defense."
>>
>>139695396
What if he was afraid? In my state you can do that. You can mag dump into a guy and cite fear as a precedent.
>>
>>139695518
you're a fucking retard
>>
>>139695518
Those two brain cells must really work hard on breathing and thinking for you eh buddy.
>>
>>139695396
he attempted to get back up and into the fight
>>
>>139695518
But in no state can you shoot a man in the back as he is running away and claiming "self-defense." You couldn't pistol whip him, and then shoot him in the head while he is knocked out. Because once the threat is removed, you don't get to legally neutralize it. Same principle here. The threat is over. Any "fear" felt by the guy claiming self-defense is unreasonable. If you read about the doctrine of self-defense, fear for one's life as the basis for use of deadly force has to be reasonable fear. I couldn't shoot a baby in the face and claim self-defense because I was worried that he had lasers for eyes that were on the verge of frying my brain. That would be an unreasonable fear, thereby eliminating my self-defense claim.
>>
Found the sauce, doesn't really say much.
http://www.bestgore.com/street-fight/teen-boy-beat-up-kick-stomp-pick-wrong-guy-moscow-russia/
>>
>>139693158
>>139693635
>>139695378

The guy approached him and told him to count to ten and take three deep breaths.
He simply defended himself at that point.
>>
>>139693635
Its happened in Russia. Attacker knew victim. One thing lead to another and fight starts. Somehow victim is alive and in stable condition
>>
>>139696390
>>139696655
http://chelorg.com/2017/06/15/in-moscow-have-arrested-a-man-suspected-of-beating-teenager/

brief news article translated, doesnt really say much
>>
>>139696091
"russia" seems to be an adequate explanation
>>
>>139694709
>Falling for my trap
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.