[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I write on my college's newspaper? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (82KB, 553x746px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 553x746px
What should I write on my college's newspaper?

I'm allowed to write an essay on any topic for my college's newspaper. Id like to drop some redpills, but nothing edgy or borderline 1488 since I don't want to ruin my life. It has to be soft and subtle, but meaningful.

Please give me some ideas /pol/-senpai!
>>
>>139689863
write about the 50s housewife and her duties and responsibilities and how they compare and contrast to a modern corporate job
>>
>>139690208
make the housewife seem super important, including meal planning, scheduling, large and small cleaning jobs done daily/weekly/yearly, etc and make the corporate job seem like menial slave work. Also, include that men are the deposable gender who worked like dogs so that the woman could do the most important job of raising the kids. Show that the current system forces a women to work just to pay the bills and how life was so much better for women before, but without making women seem like leeches.
>>
>>139690512
oh and also include that this is the only time in her life she will have ~5000 college educated men to choose from and she should be trying to find a husband now lest she become a cat lady
>>
>>139689863
>What should I write on my college's newspaper?

Write what will get you the most personal advantage out of the work.

You are in school to learn how to make money and perhaps power.

When you have money and power you matter. You as yet have neither.
>>
File: 1500968921484.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500968921484.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>139689863
Write about how Umi-chan is cute and pure. Stress that purity is a super desirable trait in a woman, and that they should look to Umi for guidance and discipline.
>>
Make it about why hate speech makes no sense as a legal term.
>>
>>139693232

THIS
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.