[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Starting college in a few days >Going for a STEM Degree

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

>Starting college in a few days
>Going for a STEM Degree
>Checked one of my classes (That I'm required to take)
>It's a fucking Gender Studies Course
>Discovered that colleges are responsible for brainwashing people with this cancer
>I really wanna fucking die
>>
>>139688664
what the fuck loser school are you going to

stem degrees are worthless from liberal arts schools
>>
>>139688664
oh fuck off, you're doing an online school, i already found it

HAHAHAHAHA

fucking loser chump, just quit now

your degree is worthless and you'll be cucked repeatedly by the poos and chinks coming out of MIT, CMU, etc
>>
>mfw Americans are forced to take breadth classes instead of the things they actually want to study
>>
>>139688664
redpill the sjw there
>>
>>139689079
I'm not doing online classes
>>
>>139689242
>17FADAY

google reports southern new hampshire university

i'd feel even worse for you if you were going to that sacknuts shit factory school in person
>>
>>139688664
>>139688828
>>139689079
>>139689174
>>139689192
I assume hes doing classes through a University. He will be forced to take retard courses like that. He can possibly contact the student support section and ask to take Psy 101 or another Psych or Soc class instead if he is already forced to take Psy 101(which he probably is). They are trying to make certain classes a mandatory aspect of every degree.

If you want a good grade, play the game. If you speak out and piss off your libtard professors they will grade you harder.

To any Gen Z reading this, from a conservative millennial that is a military fag and college grad, college and pre-career life isn't about doing it the way you want. It's about doing it the way thats expected. Once you get to where you want to be throw a swastika on your arm and scream about fags. You made it.

I was gonna get a Black Sun on my chest but i am going into the state department so i can't. I gotta play the game still.
>>
>>139689797
>mfw Americans have to hide their political views to get through university even though they allegedly have some of the best freedom of speech laws in the world
>>
File: 1503790054327.jpg (130KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1503790054327.jpg
130KB, 600x620px
>>139690041
>mfw someone types "mfw" without posting an image of a face.
>>
>>139690311
>mfw I deleted my meme folder yesterday
>>
File: 1502903295663.gif (1MB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
1502903295663.gif
1MB, 390x293px
>>139690358
mfw you can google image any meme you will ever need
>>
>Welcome to FYS

Fuck YourSelf.

They make it obvious.
>>
>>139689797
Thanks for the sympathy my dude. I am taking a Psych class. But the class mentioned above it still required.
>>
>>139689797
>"state department"
I hope to be working in northern Virginia myself one day
>>
File: diversity.gif (61KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
diversity.gif
61KB, 700x700px
>>139688664
>Diverse Teams at Work
Here's all you need to know about that:
>>
>>139688664
Go and red pill everyone.
>>
>>139688664
Where are the folders for

>Picket Sign Construction
>Bandanas and other Disguises
>Vegan Diet
>Voice Raising
>Crafting Makeshift Weapons
>Final Exam: Trump Effigy to Deface
>>
>>139688664
>required
Nigger, there are more than 1 class you can take to fill that "requirement." Pick something else, and stop bitching.
>>
>>139692966
Quick on the reply there, don't you think?
Maybe read the other replies I made?
>>
>>139688664
>Blackboard
more like blacked board
>>
>>139693240
>maybe read the other replies I made
You made 2 replies. none explain why you HAVE to take it. I don't believe you. No degree plan for a STEM requires gender studies. It makes zero sense unless you're a fucking gender studies major. You should have several choices to fill general education requirements. The most "liberal" class I've taken was an anthropology course, and it pretty much taught us niggers have shit societies yet "race is a social construct."
>>
File: 1489302159744.jpg (292KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1489302159744.jpg
292KB, 2560x1440px
STEM is common sense, why the fuck are you going to school for it? If you didn't understand and master it by your eleventh or twelfth year of school, why even try? Are you not good enough to go straight into the work world?
>>
>>139693608
you must have gone to college long ago, i just graduated from a university that was well known in the news for sjw related protests and I kept seeing emails from the administration about increasing gender and ethnic diversity tolerance through new required freshmen courses... Doesn't matter if you're a hipster liberal arts major or an engineer, new freshmen have to take these new sjw classes. I got out just in time and managed not to get brainwashed. I fear for the future, when will this PC culture die?
>>
>>139690041
>white woman getting punched in the face by a minority screaming "fuck white people" ruled not a hate crime by Canadian judge dot jay pee jee
>>
>>139694331
>tu quoque
>>
>>139694440
>"look how clever I am"
>>
>>139694236
Nah, I go to university of kentucky, physics major. I've taken all my general education classes already, and yeah the anthropology is the most liberal class I've had to take, and it was barely "liberal". I've never heard of having to take a legit sjw class for graduation, that's fucked up, hard to believe.
>>
>>139694016
not everyone realizes that some STEM stuff is easy to learn on your own and they don't realize they like it until they get to college, by then they're already behind but can still get a decent job after if they're not plebs
>>
>>139694528
>non sequitur
>>
>>139688664
>Taking a Gender Studies course
>Not filling that requirement with philosophy, literature, religion studies, anthropology or something else in that ballpark
Not my fault you waited too long until all the non-sjw classes were full dummy.
>>
>>139688664
Yep same boat here, I just changed degrees and went in to see an advisor. Awhile ago I took a multicultural film class to satisfy that requirement. Now I'm told I am required to take a 'global diversity' course. It's not like I had any faith in modern universities but now I'm just pissed off.
>>
Take an AS degree and you'll only have to take a few shitty writing courses that teach you how to compose an email or resume.

Then move to a BAS which will be mostly the same but more advanced.
>>
File: general education.png (83KB, 1748x658px) Image search: [Google]
general education.png
83KB, 1748x658px
>>139694793
This is why I find it hard to believe it's required, because I was able to take a huge option of classes to fullfill that shit.
>>
>>139689192
Good luck. If you say anything that isn't 100% in favor of Hillary Clinton, you will fail.
>>
Go to a country with real education (it's not Latvia of course)
>>
>>139695487
yours and Estonian flags are nice to look at... Why does Lithuania have a fucking nigger flag?
>>
>>139695601
No idea but Estonia is a pretty cool place. Latvia and Lithuania always fight for the position of Blatic top shithole

But I like Lithuanias rastafarian flag
>>
>>139690041
I would fail my other classes to focus on this course and turn in papers with extensive race realism citations and flawless prose.
>>
>>139695080
make sure you are not getting jewed by your advisors anon, they usually will place you in cucked classes you dont even have to take if you dont learn to choose classes yourself.
>>
>>139688664

Just clain to be a muslim and that those classes infringe on your religious values.

They will drop them instantly.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.