[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Brazilians here? my teacher asked me to talk about the new

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: brazil-flag.png (8KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
brazil-flag.png
8KB, 500x350px
Any Brazilians here? my teacher asked me to talk about the new Labour Reform in brazil. What's your opinion /pol/? Help me out
>>
>>139685901
It's sad. But commies destroyed our economy. I understand it needs the retirement public expendures looked at, but we should negotiate the public debt first.
>>
Would be good if we werent a 3rd world shithole open to exploration, but together with it will come a labor union reform, that will extinguish the syndicate tax, so ending most of the commie ridden unions, that imo should be done by the state.
>>
>>139685901
There's alot of people engaged on government jobs there. Corruption + the absolute low IQ politicians fucked the economy and now there's not enough money to pay, so the politicians decided to come up with this shit. In my opinion they all should be hanged.

t. brazilian
>>
>>139685901
Private contracts are going to have the same power of the laws
There will be more employment but the workers conditions are being deteriorated
>>
>>139685901
You would be better off going to the /luso/ general on /int/.

But in short...

Leftists will say the new labour reforms are bad because it take rights away from the workers.

Right wingers will say it is good because it will create more jobs.

I personally am in favour because our laws are as retarded as the french one. We have 13 salaries in here (on december you get paid twice) an if you bring your boss to court, your odds of winning is as high as 90% because even if he has documents proving he is telling the truth, the worker word is worth more than the paper ( that could be forged in theory).

What to say of a Labour Law that was copied from Mussolini's Carta del Lavoro????

>t. ex attorney for workers rights
>>
>>139685901

Some complicated shit, I dont know the details because newpapers make me depressed.

Basically they gave more flexibility to companies, so now they can out source a bigger proportion of their work force.

The new legislation makes the companies more dynamical but reduce the chances of many people to have access to jobs with stability and other securities.

I don't have an opinion on that. I am usually against anything that unions are on favor, but once again in the name of economical grow they take away rights of middle class while the richs get richer.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.