[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My copy of Protocols just came today. I'm actually really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: protocols-book.gif (22KB, 200x307px) Image search: [Google]
protocols-book.gif
22KB, 200x307px
My copy of Protocols just came today. I'm actually really scared to read it. Not only for the likelyhood im now on some sort of neo-nazi watch list, but once i read this am I going to go down the conspiracy rabbit hole? I don't want it to ruin my life.

Help. Scared.
>>
Don't worry it's just a forgery ;)
>>
File: IMG_1937.jpg (33KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1937.jpg
33KB, 320x371px
>>139683012
>My copy of Protocols just came today
You could just internet it.
>>
>>139683959
real books are better
>>
>>139683012
You might just be on a list for being a total idiot that buys hundred year old bullshit forgeries.
>>
File: captchacoin.png (55KB, 322x275px) Image search: [Google]
captchacoin.png
55KB, 322x275px
>>139683118
>>139684770
$0.02 ChelseaCoin deposited to your account
>>
File: images.png (15KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
15KB, 234x216px
It's fake, goy
Science and experts proved it

Better pick up a copy of the Quaran or read some Marx
>>
>>139686458
its fake...
But some of their things maybe can be real now
>>
>>139683012
It's literally a hoax and most of the interest in it is reading the thing that helped popularise 20th century antisemitism.
>>
"Yeah yeah, it's fake" said nervous overlord for the 7th time this year.
>>
why is it said to be fake?
>>
>>139687582
jews want to live like parasites on rusia and the king doesnt like them at all so some guys (Ojrana) (zar police) do the book to try 2 keep them away
>>
It doesn't matter if it's fake or not it's a very accurate blueprint. Seeing all the stuff that's came to fruition that was outlined in the protocalls is the mother of all red pills
>>
>>139683012
Once you finish it I'd recommend Secrets of the Federal Reserve by Eustace Mullins.
>>
File: Dying Laughing.jpg (22KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
Dying Laughing.jpg
22KB, 340x340px
>>139683012

>Stupid enough to buy something that's on the net for free...

Whew...they saw you coming, Skippy!
>>
Next you should read Masters of Deception by J Edgar Hoover, and also Mein Kampf.
Also sign this. https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/enforce-article-50-us-code-842-0
>>
They never even said it's fake, they ruled the document that was in the court as a "forgery" which means nothing because of course you are bringing in a replica and not the original.
>>
>>139690332
would unironically buy and wear that, needs emeralds encrusted in it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.