[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's really funny seeing how far behind the left is when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot (93).png (1MB, 1188x622px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (93).png
1MB, 1188x622px
It's really funny seeing how far behind the left is when they accuse Trump or his supporters are being Nazis. They make outlandish claims and call normal Trump supporters Nazis, and constantly fail when it turns out the people they're attacking aren't actually Nazis, like Richard Spencer

But if they really wanted to find Trump supporting Nazis, all it would take is a youtube search to find all kinds of election meme videos and fashwave videos that explicitly do that. There are hundreds (thousands) of autistic videos linking Hitler and Trump and other obvious shitposting. The media would have a field day posting all of the weird fucking videos they could find, but either they can't find them and resort to making up Nazis, or they can't show them and resort to making up Nazis

Even better is that some of them are actually pretty good videos and it makes you wonder what talented, savvy person is doing spending his time making Trump-Nazi videos for keks.
>>
>>139679890
>tfw you're at that point in life where you have all the skills to do what you want but what you want to do is shitpost
>>
>>139680151
There are some very talented and driven people out there using all of their abilities to make really niche youtube videos

Still like them tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlWp32BS2QI
>>
>>139679890
>it turns out the people they're attacking aren't actually Nazis, like Richard Spencer
lmao
>>
bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s26pr1fSiE
>>
>>139680335
This isn't the 1920s, man. There are too many people in the world, a staggering number, and billions of them are online with modern computers, cameras, etc. The more people with access to technology, the greater the chance that anything you can imagine will be created. What does "niche" even mean if a video gets tens or hundreds of thousands of views? Smartphone unboxing videos get millions or tens of millions of views. Too many people.
>>
>>139682942
Insightful comment. For a Leaf.
>>
>>139682942
I don't understand what you brought up the 20s for, or why you're so fixated on "niche"
>>
>>139683381
Isn't it simple? In previous decades it was prohibitively expensive and time consuming to produce music, radio, books, television, films, video games--all of which there is a glut of now because it is so accessible and virtually free.

As for "niche"--that was your term. I'm saying the concept of "niche" doesn't even make sense in the internet age.
>>
>>139684001
I can still appreciate someone putting in the work to make an enjoyable video. Is there a problem with that?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.