[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm in love with this qt 3.14 Mormon missionary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1504134218886.jpg (107KB, 566x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504134218886.jpg
107KB, 566x720px
I think I'm in love with this qt 3.14 Mormon missionary girl. I'm seriously thinking about converting just to have a chance with this girl. Are Mormons cucked? Should I be worried?
>>
>>139674526
She might want to adopt a niglet. Mormons used to be more based, but they are victim of the suicidal altruism disease. Ask what she thinks is more important, her children, her neighbor's children, or starving kids in Africa.
>>
>>139674526
You don't have a chance. Don't.
>>
>>139674808
I'm a California chad, This could be my only chance to get a good Virgin wife.
>>
>>139674526
If you convert for her she will never respect you as a man.
You want my advice, get her pregnant and fake your death.
>>
>>139674722
How do you bring up something like this in casual conversation without sounding like an autist?
>>
I've been considering joining just for the reason of finding a woman who isn't complete shit.
>>
>>139674955
Youre clearly not a Chad.
Dont convert for a girl that you barely know. Thats beta af
If you date long enough and decide shes the one, then you can convert
>>
>>139674526
NOOOO pepe, don't think about the rabbits! Run Pepe!
>>
>>139675020
this.
>>
>>139675020
Nigger behavior from a grape soda ID.
>>
I don't think I will have any better chances finding a pure woman to marry unless they are Christian.
>>
>>139675079
Just talk to her. Ask her what she thinks of Trump and immigration. You should really already know this girl's political ideas. Are you just some weirdo? Does she even know your name?
>>
>>139674955
That's a lie. If you weren't LARPing, I'd totally go for it if I were you, but I know you are LARPing so don't bother.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.