[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't say "Karma" if you're white (you sound

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: 1502584716769.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1502584716769.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
Leftists were the first white people to abandon Christianity for atheism. Leftists are always going on about how people who believe in God are stupid, but then they go on and say things like "Karma's a bitch" and "that's karma." First of all, if believing in God is retarded, then believing in an unguided retributive force existing by itself is even more retarded.

Who taught these people to invoke Karma? I think at least half are doing it just because they heard other people do it. IF you don't know what a word means, don't use it. That's one of the quickest way to let people know you have a double digit IQ.

IF I see Indians talking about Karma, then OK it's their religion, but atheists talking about it just sounds and look retarded.
>>
>>139674483
it was us white aryans that invented karma.
the buddha was a white aryan.
>>
>>139674483
They hate Christianity and traditional Western beliefs because they've been trained to do so, and to love the alien and self-indulgent. Which is why the nu-Age bullshit has taken off and is never criticized by ANY atheist or religious critic.

This is one of the main reasons I started questioning atheism. The only critic of Buddhism that I could find was Neitzsche. Everyone else basically accepted Eastern mysticism as truth and spoke of Eastern traditions with the same reverence that a strong Evangelist would have for the Bible.
>>
>>139675643
Agreed, but those white people who invented the concept blended into Indian society. It's totally retarded for European whites to use the term, especially those atheists who go out of their way to express contempt for "religion."
>>
>>139675746
I had a friend who was a former atheist and ended up getting interested in Christianity because of how harshly it was criticized in public education.

Being Christian is to be anti-establishment and counter-cultural these days.
>>
>>139675810
Yuri Bezmenov spoke in particular about the Soviets taking delight in westerners appropriating Eastern religion (there's pictures of him with that guru the Beatles visited). It's perfect for promoting detachment and mental weakness.
>>
File: agvcxvbvc.jpg (123KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
agvcxvbvc.jpg
123KB, 720x720px
>>139674483
Daily Reminder that people pushing Christianity in pro white movements are just negro christians.

They are doing it because white nationalists tolerate Christianity and Christianity is one of the things that makes race mixing possible.

Christianity teaches that a Black Christian is exactly as good as white Christian and a white infidel is subhuman. Christianity has been telling the white man everyone is equal in the eyes of the god.

The left is the most Christian whether they admit it or not. White Nationalism is exactly the opposite of Christian globalism.

WE ARE BEING HELD BACK BY FAGGY MORALS.
>>
File: CEN213(24)b.jpg (10KB, 200x248px) Image search: [Google]
CEN213(24)b.jpg
10KB, 200x248px
>>139676419
>>
File: IMG_lixb7q.jpg (47KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_lixb7q.jpg
47KB, 960x540px
>>139676419
These niggers or as christ cucks call them children of god, don't want racist atheists and neo pagans in their way.

Pic related: Average deus vult LARPER and his traditional christian girlfriend
>>
File: Karma.jpg (447KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
Karma.jpg
447KB, 1215x717px
>>139674483
So I can't play a video game character because of my race?
>>
>>139674483
Karma means "doing" in sanscrit or something. It's a verb. To say something is your karma is to say it is your doing. When something is your karma it happens in the same way you beat your heart or grow your hair. It is not some "good" or "bad" behavior dichotomy, nor a "what goes around comes around" flim flammery with sppoky incompetent father figures. That's what gets me, these fucking people dont even have the right idea.
>>
File: StreakPepe.jpg (3KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
StreakPepe.jpg
3KB, 125x122px
KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA KARMA CHAMELEOOOOOOOOOOONNN
>>
File: head_web.jpg (194KB, 775x377px) Image search: [Google]
head_web.jpg
194KB, 775x377px
>>139676419

>pretending atheists don't race mix

OK, with Christianity you get some non-ideological race mixing. With atheism you get almost no childbirths and THIS (pic related).

Atheism is nihilism, moral degeneracy, and guaranteed rot. I'm not at all impressed at the course your morals take without Christianity.

>conflating Christianity with globalism

The Bible clearly states that world government is evil. That was the whole point in the Tower of Babel incident.
>>
File: Muh atheism.jpg (7KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
Muh atheism.jpg
7KB, 199x253px
>>139676560
Here is a picture of an actual atheist.

Neo-pagans are just atheist larpers. If believing in God is retarded then how much more retarded is it to pretend to believe in a god?
>>
>>139680261
Stalin had a higher score than Hitler, the weak "christian" man who killed himself
>>
>>139680542
>Assuming everyone on 4chan likes Hitler.

Point? We are still suffering from the long-term affects of both those dictators.
>>
>>139674483

concepts are universally a bitch.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.