[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Nordic race is the superior race, they have the highest level

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1504033508263.png (382KB, 494x573px) Image search: [Google]
1504033508263.png
382KB, 494x573px
The Nordic race is the superior race, they have the highest level of creativity, the most attractive and athletic, trumped only by eastern Africans at sprinting, every other area they dominate. They have the highest emotional intelligence, most morale race and the highest IQ, the reason this does not show up in any National IQ test is because not a single nation in the world is wholly Nordic. Nordics were the creators and rulers of the most of the worlds ancient civilizations, Rome, Greece, Anatolia, Persia, India, Egypt, Sumer and of course the founders of almost all modern science, philosophy, art, music, literature, mathematics, medicine and technology.

>inb4 divide and conquer
You can be Italian and be Nordic, it's just much rarer due to the blood being so diluted there. You can be Danish and be a Mediterranean, being rarer due to a higher level of Nordic genes, Nordic is not a landmass, it's a racial type. Nordic also doesn't mean exclusively blue eyes and blonde hair, you can have a brown eyes and brown hair and still be Nordic, what really matters is your facial features, head shape and hair texture. Obviously fair pigmentation is the ideal but is secondary and matters little when compared to these attributes. Taking all this, I have come to the conclusion the term "white" itself is a ridiculous simplification birthed from America, especially considering North Africans and Arabs are now being considered white. I propose these new racial terms to distinguish between the different racial groups. It is listed in a hierarchical order from the Master race to the most inferior race.

Nordics
Jews (Ashkenazi)
Mediterraneans
North East Asians
Middle Easterners
South East Asians
Eastern Indians
American Indians
Polynesians
Micronesians
Melanesians
Africans
Australian Aborigines
>>
Note that other races are not labeled here such as Alpines or Bretons or Somalis due to them being mixed between 2 or more of the races. Groups such as Slavs or Celts are not named either because they are actually language groups that are now made up of two or more of these races. Italians for example have full blown Semites, while also having Mediterranean, and Nordics amongst them, most of them being a mixed of these groups.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.