[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm starting to believe that giving women the right to vote

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1458017800070.jpg (865KB, 1688x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1458017800070.jpg
865KB, 1688x1125px
I'm starting to believe that giving women the right to vote was an enormous mistake. I can't believe it's come to this for me. A few years ago I never would have imagined I would hold a view this radical. But I just can't deny it anymore. Women lower the intellectual discourse so outrageously. The fact that in the West it's seen as utterly taboo to even discuss racial/sexual difference shows you how far we have fallen. Not to mention the limitless other issues that require a more pragmatic/individualist viewpoint and not that of emotional, collective women
>>
>>139667208
>I'm starting to believe that giving women the right to vote was an enormous mistake
correct
>>
File: caracalla.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
caracalla.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>139667208
The next redpill is realizing extending the right to vote to all white men was a mistake.
>>
why do u think leftie politics has such sway in the West now?

Women vote with their emotions not their logic
>>
File: 1492011777006.jpg (544KB, 1722x1667px)
1492011777006.jpg
544KB, 1722x1667px
>>
File: IMG_1325.jpg (322KB, 867x1000px)
IMG_1325.jpg
322KB, 867x1000px
They voted for brexit, theres some hope..
>>
>>139667208
Yeah, a world where women are allowed to just start blabbing whenever and you can't hit them quickly becomes Clown World. It's idiotic. Talking about reality is banned outside of Kazakh crosswording forums
>>
It depends, the majority of white women voted for trump but if you look at women as a whole the majority voted democratic
>>
Let me put forth that the problem is leftism, not women as a whole.
>>
Property-owning white males only. And only those who ONLY own domestic property.

Nobody else has the proper invested interests in the welfare of the country.
>>
>he still has faith in democracy
>>
I started thinking that two months ago. Women take shit for granted and then when shit hits the fan blame everyone else or force everyone else to fix it.

It makes absolutely no sense for women, who continue to give shit test every fucking day to be able to vote in the long term interest of a nation, while simultaneously getting away with the social altering of education and recreation...

...Unless you're part of the 1% who doesn't give a fuck because you're loading with vagina kryptonite.
>>
>far right says women shouldn't be allowed to vote
>far right wonders why women keep voting against them

really gets the noggin joggin
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.