[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was trying to find out how many people communism has killed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: NoAnswer.png (15KB, 652x321px) Image search: [Google]
NoAnswer.png
15KB, 652x321px
So I was trying to find out how many people communism has killed and this is the answer google gave me

>see pic

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>139666904
ummm excuse me sweetie but you don't need to know
>>
>>139666904
quit drinking
>>
>>139666904
"under communism" is to vague a search term
you need to name specific leaders and add up the totals
>>
>>139666904
Stalin killed 3-20 million, and Mao killed 15-40 million.
>>
>>139667093
I also searched "How many people has communism killed" and "How many people did Stalin kill" and got the same result. The only one I really found a result for easily was about Mao when I specifically searched about him.
>>
>>139666904
No, Poland is a nation of peace.

But a German war against Poland is definetely possible.
>>
"Stalin wasn't a real Communist" the communists have told me.
"Mao wasn't a real Communist" the communists have told me.
Venezuela was real Communism until it failed now it's not real Communism anymore.
Only THEY in their infinite wisdom even though they've never worked a day in the their lives can enforce "real Communism". Basically Google is so Communist that they're making that argument "not all gommies". If normies could just punch it into google and see 94 million they might not like the gommunists much anymore. The #1 way to die an un natural death in the 20th century wasn't war but Democide getting killed by your own government aka commies.
>>
File: sparrow2.jpg (249KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
sparrow2.jpg
249KB, 607x608px
>>139667364
numbers for Mao are easy to find because the Great Leap Forward kill so many people that anything else he did is just garnish that can easily be rounded out, but Stalin had a ton of different campaigns that all killed different amounts of people and no one knows how much any of them killed for sure
>>
>>139667093
Funny because Bing still finds the answer immediately: https://www.bing.com/search?q=how+many+people+has+communism+killed&PC=U316&FORM=CHROMN
Even yahoo which is retarded got halfway there: https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AwrSbm7BU6dZ_ngAsTdXNyoA;_ylc=X1MDMjc2NjY3OQRfcgMyBGZyA3VoM19tYWd0dl93ZWJfZ3MEZ3ByaWQDVE1acWpuRndRQ0s4ZVJ3QUtIZ1E5QQRuX3JzbHQDMARuX3N1Z2cDMwRvcmlnaW4Dc2VhcmNoLnlhaG9vLmNvbQRwb3MDMQRwcXN0cgNob3cgbWFueSBwZW9wbGUgaGFzIGNvbW11bgRwcXN0cmwDMjYEcXN0cmwDNDYEcXVlcnkDaG93JTIwbWFueSUyMHBlb3BsZSUyMGhhcyUyMGNvbW11bmlzbSUyMGtpbGxlZAR0X3N0bXADMTUwNDEzODE4NgR1c2VfY2FzZQM-?p=how+many+people+has+communism+killed&fr2=sa-gp-search&fr=uh3_magtv_web_gs
It's almost as if Google the "best" search engine is purposefully editing the search results. Do you kids even remember google of 2010? It was perfect.
>>
>>139667831
>Do you kids even remember google of 2010? It was perfect.

This is exactly what I fucking mean.
When I google something now, instead of the information I am looking for I am barraged by a bunch of what seems like propaganda based off only 1 word or so I wrote out of an entire sentence - that or the results just don't show anymore or are 20 pages back.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.