[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its hilarious watching niggers turn on the people that see niggers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (645KB, 615x642px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
645KB, 615x642px
Its hilarious watching niggers turn on the people that see niggers are their pets
>>
>>139663345
I don't know, I think for some reason they'd prefer more polite whites people, as opposed to a 'woke' white people.
>>
>>139663345
if you show them respect and kindness, they just perceive it as weakness anyway.

they need masters.
>>
dats rite me no racis dey be REAL racis me gud civic nationalist me gud goi
>>
>>139663601
They see politeness as weakness.
>>
>>139663657

Honestly this. Every white kid I know who tried to cozy up to them got betrayed at some point because he was white and they were black and stuck together.

Meanwhile the white kids who treated them like shit were admired by them.
>>
>>139663838
"If you show a man a weak horse and a strong horse, he will prefer the strong horse."
>>
I agree. We need to be confrontational and mean like niggers.
>>
You see I don't understand these assholes. One second they want equality, then they want segregation. They claim to need the support of white people to pretect them from the prejudices of the world and then turn around and say they don't need anymore nice whites. Do they want me to treat them as regulars or spit at them and call them niggers? It seems like the latter. The thing about niggers is that they're ungrateful. I mean how much money has Haiti received and why is their country still a shit hole?
>>
>>139663345
The Root is owned by Gizmodo and is Gawker for Black people.

(((Univision)))
>>
>>139663717
It's race baiting really.
This must be what they want, deep down
>>
File: IMG_1394.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1394.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
They are right tho. Polite white peoples never made history.
>>
>>139663717
White people see politeness as weakness too.
>>
File: j1x4ifvo4xhx.jpg (45KB, 506x410px) Image search: [Google]
j1x4ifvo4xhx.jpg
45KB, 506x410px
violent savages only understand violence amd savagery. they are animals that need to be shown dominance forthright or they will attempt to dominate you. watch any chimp documentary.
>>
>>139664125
The word is tribal
>>
>>139667751
amazing pepe
>>
File: Thats right.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Thats right.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>139663663
>>
File: u wot.webm (612KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
u wot.webm
612KB, 500x500px
>>139663345
Don't bite the hand that feeds you, negroes!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.