[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, im 23 and I want to get really into politics; and try

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1499712338605.png (281KB, 611x593px) Image search: [Google]
1499712338605.png
281KB, 611x593px
Hello, im 23 and I want to get really into politics; and try to help the world. I think I know Where I stand but there is alot of bullshit in politics right now. heres my understanding. Please feel free to criticize.

alt-left - Antifa, SJW, BLM. (Everything should be handed to me)
The alt-left is everything an american is not.
They dont support free speech, equality,
or progressiveness, they use violence to obtain there goals. they are the very embodiment of what they are against. (maybe its supposed to be ironic?)

the left - Classic Librals, scholars, free thinkers. (free stuff is cool, but im not afraid to work for what i want.) (ME)

The left is the brain of america they do the thinking, keeping company's like google from taking away from our rights and freedom.
the left does not take away your right to own a gun, or to own anything. we value free speech even if your white and say nigger. equality is good. but its bad for the economy to let anyone with 10 toes into the country.

neutral - stupid people, kids and teens, wiggers. sheep (only know what they see on tv)

Not worthy of a description.

The right - Conservatives, most military personnel, red blooded all american man. (You need to work hard for everything. free doesn't come often.)

The right is the brawn of american.
us Liberals need to make sure that the rights love of guns is never infringed in anyway. they are the first line of defense. The right man is a no nonsense man. The rights job is to keep government in check. just as Liberals are the opposite keeping corporations in check.

alt-right - Nazis, not sure if anymore groups will arise from this.... (work or die)

The alt-right. nothing needs to be said. just make your grandpa proud and put a bullet in there brains.

Did i get that right?
>>
File: 1504134630081.png (309KB, 800x1639px) Image search: [Google]
1504134630081.png
309KB, 800x1639px
>>139661643
This thread is by the guy from the UN who writes papers about 4chan or our lovely Irish mistress.
>>
oh this is good. will do.
>>
>>139662586
I can't find any more AdNauseam posts. Are mods deleting them?
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.